There must be something to writing

mofome

Banned
games up.....
2-0

but look at all this work....dont see why do it when people dont even know or care....

:+excited-

but the results...well...thats why we're here. least people know where i get my plays....

Angels @ Orioles

The Os march out daniel cabrera to the mound tonight. When he does have his location, the hard-throwing Cabrera can be difficult to hit. He held right-handed batters to a .174 average last season - the lowest by a pitcher making 25 or more starts since Nolan Ryan's .157 in 1991 - and struck out 10 Devil Rays in five innings in Wednesday's matchup. he can dominate anyone and is still getting better. his fastball be be somewhere b/w 98 and 101 and his curve ball is as sharp as any in the game. obviously, his problem is control. The angels, outside of Figgins, are a base to base team which means that a walk or 4 shouldnt kill him and he has the ability to get out of jams by getting the big strike out. Hes a tough guy to predict, but mazzone has him ocnfident and he honestly isnt worried about his early control problems. The Os have no middle relief but are very strong at the back of their pen with ray and hawkins. cabrera can give them 7 and the os should take this game rather easily, however, if the middle relief is forced to go an inning or two, you could see Ana put together the big inning. Ana isnt a great hitting team, actually, 2 of their best 5 hitters are in the minors, yes, two of their best hitters at this moment, are in the minors.

Weaver is off to a tough start and after leaving Detroit he has never found any consistancy at all, he struggles with control and pitches to contact a little too much for the American league and certainly to be pitching at Camden yards. here is the orioles starting lineup and how they fair vs the Angels Righty....

2b Roberts
lf Newhan
3b Mora
ss Tejada
rf Gibbons
c Hernandez
dh Lopez
cf Patterson
1b Gomez

BALTIMORE HITTER AB H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO BA OBP SLG OPS
Ramon Hernandez 34 13 5 0 1 8 1 6 .382 .389 .618 1.007
Miguel Tejada 25 10 2 0 1 6 1 3 .400 .423 .600 1.023
Melvin Mora 12 2 1 0 0 1 0 1 .167 .167 .250 .417
Chris Gomez 10 4 3 0 0 3 0 2 .400 .400 .700 1.100
Jay Gibbons 9 5 2 0 0 2 0 0 .556 .556 .778 1.333
Corey Patterson 5 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 .200 .200 .600 .800
Javy Lopez 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 .000 .000 .000 .000

They hit weaver well as a whole and their speed at the top should provide early RBI chances for Mora/tejada/Gibbons/hernandez and javy. Gomez batting 9th hits him well and should be able to turn the lineup over and perhaps start a rally fom the bottom of the lineup. This isnt pitcher park Dodger Stadium and this is not the NL West....

I look for the Orioles to take this game and cover the AJL. the orioles should be able to put up 5/6 runs and perhaps even get into a pen, which is now without k-rod, by the 6th inning or so. If cabrera is throwing strikes, i would favore the angels to score 3 or less, but thats not something we can be certain of. I think the Orioles will score while the angels May score....I like the Orioles to take 3 out of 4 vs the angels and cover the -1.5 at 2.05$. the total i am laying off of.

sorry if there are spelling errors, been up 24 hours from tryin to get out wins last night and getting out the plays for the day games today, a little tired, bu the games are on soon and i will snap out of it. cant write up games like this too often, but i made a pomise.

HEY! I 4 GOT TO THANK YOU! LATE SATURDAY NIGHT...I WAS GOING MAKE A BIG BET ON THE BALT OROILES WITH KRIS BENSON PITCHING!! BUT I READ YOUR WRITE UP AND DECIDED TO WAIT.....TILL SUNDAY MORNING... THEN I SAW HOFFA LIKE ANGELS AND THAT THE LINE HAD MOVED! SO I SAID FUCK AND BET THE ANGELS!
THANKS BROTHER!!!:+signs8-3 :cheers :cheers :cheers

mofome

Banned
SHAWN GOTTI said:
HEY! I 4 GOT TO THANK YOU! LATE SATURDAY NIGHT...I WAS GOING MAKE A BIG BET ON THE BALT OROILES WITH KRIS BENSON PITCHING!! BUT I READ YOUR WRITE UP AND DECIDED TO WAIT.....TILL SUNDAY MORNING... THEN I SAW HOFFA LIKE ANGELS AND THAT THE LINE HAD MOVED! SO I SAID FUCK AND BET THE ANGELS!
THANKS BROTHER!!!:+signs8-3 :cheers :cheers :cheers

no prob....thats why we are here...just takes a lot of time and all to do write ups....obviously no one else wants to do them, but i do when someone asks and its nice when they come out as written. certainly, that wont happen all year long...lol

thanks Gotti and Gl to u man....havent seen ya much last daya nd a half...i was getting worried

:(

:cheers

mofome

Banned
MCP said:
congrats on being the most self serving poster at EOG... tool

yes, spending 40 minutes writing this up for a single person was Very self serving.

mofome

Banned
MCP said:
pointing out you did it... after the play won, was. tool

not so much, just a point of reference for friends. why are you calling me names? do u not like me? im confused