Monday Bases.....(55-50, +17.56 units..)...

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
i knew right when jones hit that ball back to the warning track that we were not gonna win this play............just another 5 feet :(

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Thanks guys....but we need the cubs game now, after the heartbreaking loss on the atl game both way, but the cubs can still make a nice evening of it..

Lets hope Maddux keeps dealing like he has been...

Bdog727

EOG Enthusiast
Hey bucs, keep up the great work man. Do not wanna miss your plays tomorrow as youve been doing a great job. Posting at 6:00 again tommorrow?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Bdog727 said:
Hey bucs, keep up the great work man. Do not wanna miss your plays tomorrow as youve been doing a great job. Posting at 6:00 again tommorrow?

will try for a little earlier, to give everyone more time to shop for lines, make offers on mansion/matchbook, etc...

today was delayed by the infuriating "live chat" feature that some books call customer service.......

will do better tomorrow..

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Let's hope the Dodgers decide to forget how to hit the ball and drive in runs like last night's game.

The Atl game was brutal. One run is all we needed. It looked so certain.

I remember a game last season when Derek Lowe pitched against the Cubs in Chicago. I had the over and the Dodgers alone scored all but 1 run for the push and 2 runs for the win by like the 2nd or 3rd inning. Of course no more runs are scored and it goes under. :+signs8-7

Let's hope the Cubbies keep this 3 run lead.

BIGSHOTMAXXX

EOG Member
Get over that 20 unit mark pal. Always wish you well man. hey anything you can do to jack my Rep power up to 10? lol. Good job!!

Bucsfan67 said:
will try for a little earlier, to give everyone more time to shop for lines, make offers on mansion/matchbook, etc...

today was delayed by the infuriating "live chat" feature that some books call customer service.......

will do better tomorrow..

can't ask for much better than what you do us already buc! thanks a lot for everything... i dont think people realize that this is a huge pace.. to be up 20 units 2 weeks into the season playing the 1,2,3 unit plays you do (compared to people playing 5,10,20 units)...good wokr and keep it up buc!

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Maddux looked sharp again. Possible Cy Young award this season? The game lasted 1hr and 59 mins. Masterful.

Another winning day. Could have been bigger with the over in the ATL/NYM game but still a winning day.

Thanks a million!!

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated
HE Y BUCS GOOD WORK TODAY.. NO EARLY GAMES ON TUESDAY SO WE DONT HAVE TO SWEAT THE POST HOPEFULLY YOU WILLPOST BY SIX PM EST...GOOD LCUK:+wink-2+

Bdog727 said:

Bdog,

Welcome to EOG...:+waving-5

THE SHRINK

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
Hey beaner, by the time you wanted to bet the Cubs, everyone was -115. I use Bodog and they were the cheapest at -114. Didn't stop me from betting it.

beaner1236

EOG Addicted
Really? When I saw pinnacle around that time they were like -109 i believe. Have you ever compared bodogs lines to pinnacles in the morning? they are like 15-20 cents off. Its crazy.Whatever, either way like you said it didnt stop me and thanks to bucs its a win. Lets keep them coming...

Excellent day Bucs...thanks!! NO DOUBT in my mind we had the right side in the Met / Braves over. Both teams just decided to "take a shit" the last 4 innings. Happens sometimes...thank god not that often!!

Keep up the great work!

MathProf

EOG Member
Bucs,

As usual I'm trailing along and once again I compliment you on your
money management and success.

Is it possible to find someone in this forum that will track:
Your 3 unit play performance
Your runline performance
Your totals performance
Your overall performance

As I recall from last year, all were successful in varying degree.

Keep 'em coming my friend!
MP