Thread for 900 of us to chat about stuff while we are waiting for Buc's picks

So let's chat for a while guys. What do you think Bucs will pick tonight? How about the Reds again in another blowout?

Probably a good one. I lost with the pick on Clement last week. Seems like it would be hard for him to have two bad starts in a row at home.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Now I know how little puppies feel when their master returns home from a long day of work. We are all little puppies right now.

Bucsfan just called me...

I regret to inform everyone that Bucsfan is feeling very stressed out and is thinking about taking the night off...

So my advice would be instead of waiting for Bucsfan....

THE SHRINK

Magman

EOG Member
I'm a great fan of Bucsfan since last year. Made me some good $$$$. But, just curious about how you fellahs bet. Me, I usually assign a monetary value for each unit, say $50/unit, and take it from there. If it's a 2 unit play, I bet $100, 3 unit = $150. When he is on a so-so streak, I cut back my unit play to $25. I usually come out ahead. Oh yeah, I play all his plays no matter how much I might disagree. And again, he usually comes out ahead. Sometimes, I miss his early plays - I then regret it when that game wins but jump for joy when it loses. Ha! Ha! I'd say those missed games ended up in a wash for me last year. Comments or suggestions????

Magman

Ppeter

EOG Enthusiast
Congratulations to Ken on the brilliant move of bringing Bucs over to EOG. I might have to start hanging out here more often, Rx is getting mighty sleepy.

Matt

EOG Veteran
Yeah, great move bringing Bucs over here Shrink. I followed his plays across the pond for some time now and as everyone now knows he is not only an excellent capper but a class act.

Maybe now you can look to bring over Big Al for the NBA and Ace-Ace for the NFL ;)