Question for SHRINK...

This matter has puzzled me for some time so I'll just come out and ask you:

Do you really think the posters here care about your relationships or lack thereof with Fishead, TTinCo or Journeyman? If you're trying to align posters with you rather than them I would question the effectiveness of this because these are all good guys and I frankly doubt that many here would have much negative to say about any of them. For those that do have ill feelings about them I would caution you to consider the sources.

You seem to make it a point to inform the masses that this one posted as that one, or so and so said something unkind about someone else. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone right?

It seems to me that the average poster here (me included) really has no intrest in these matters.

I believe the majority of posters at both sites come in to share some information, post some plays, get some plays and have a laugh.

The constant bash-a-thon grows tiresome and I sincerely believe that for the most part it falls on deaf ears.

mofome

Banned
i dont even know what fishsticks is all about. i just wish shrink would take this crap to the dump

this is not the place

Personally, I think it is funny as hell.

Shows the true character of people. I think that is a good thing.

You may think you know someone, but put them in the internet world of anonymous (or what they think is anonymous) posting and see the real person come out.

Also, it helps to show people that on one place the posts are legit while on the other.... who knows? If you are ghosting on another site where there is the possiblity of getting caught, what are you doing on your own?

Biggest issues are ghosting to bash and ghosting to shill for yourself...

Kind of funny that the biggest ghosts are the biggest Shrink bashers... ('cept for kosar - no ghost there).

Besides, there is nothing wrong with a good mud-slinging... Helps keep you young...

I vote to EXPOSE the ghosts and have fun watching them SQUIRM...

Makers

EOG Enthusiast
This matter has puzzled me for some time so I'll just come out and ask you:

Do you really think the posters here care about your relationships or lack thereof with Fishead, TTinCo or Journeyman? If you're trying to align posters with you rather than them I would question the effectiveness of this because these are all good guys and I frankly doubt that many here would have much negative to say about any of them. For those that do have ill feelings about them I would caution you to consider the sources.

You seem to make it a point to inform the masses that this one posted as that one, or so and so said something unkind about someone else. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone right?

It seems to me that the average poster here (me included) really has no intrest in these matters.

I believe the majority of posters at both sites come in to share some information, post some plays, get some plays and have a laugh.

The constant bash-a-thon grows tiresome and I sincerely believe that for the most part it falls on deaf ears.

Easily the post of the year :+textinbo

Jimmy I think your right about the majority of posters coming to the site for plays and to have fun with their posting friends.
I don't know fishead, so I have not commented on the thread.
However, if these guys come over here and harass Ken or flame the site I think he has the right to expose them for who they are.
I hate all the bashing also, but I read the thread and I don't think Ken bashed toothpick. He just exposed him.
JMO!! MAY'N!!

Jimmy,

I appreciate your feedback.

I get aggravated when people come in here as GHOSTS to either bash me or divide the comeraderie that exists...

I was banned from the site I founded, so I can't take it there or I would...

But out of respect for you and others, I will try and do better...

THE SHRINK

I agree. A lot of us post/view at BOTH forums. This us vs. them mentality is immature and stupid. We're talking betting forums, not bloods vs. crypts, not even left vs. right. It should be about making $$$$$ wagering, with humor and camaraderie thrown in.:cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I think maybe some may have missed the actual derogatory posts by a few members/ghosts, and are not understanding that Shrink is only retaliating in defense. It is very evident by many of their statements that a few of them are from other forums & are only trying to cause problems.

Why on Earth should Shrink not be allowed to defend his own site from those who come in & try to instigate.........:+clueless

As Shrink said, he is not allowed to post over there, and anything bad that gets said there from those that aren't regulars gets deleted and/or gets banned.

Ken/General & co. don't go that far, and STILL allow those in question to continue to post here.......

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

i wish that did not happen, i feel it could of made both forum's only stronger i f you and general were allowed to post..

than again what the fukk do i know:+paranoid

Some good responses in here and all mature.

Far be it from me to provide direction to the owner of the site. My point is only this, I just don't believe that the majority of posters care about percieved "shots across the bow" going back and forth between the forums. In my opinion the bigger ghosting problem would be scammers in the sports forums. Ghosts that come in and say unkind things about the site aren't really of earth shattering importance.

Hache Man said:
Ken/General & co. don't go that far, and STILL allow those in question to continue to post here.......

The Shrink allowing anyone to post here even if they 'dissed' him is a classy move.

THE SHRINK said:
Jimmy,

I appreciate your feedback.

I get aggravated when people come in here as GHOSTS to either bash me or divide the comeraderie that exists...

But out of respect for you and others, I will try and do better...

THE SHRINK

Seriously bro,

Cut the bullshit. From a fellow VA resident to another... Lets all just put this poo poo aside and worry about more important issues rather than pissing wars between theRX and EOG.

BDizzle

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Some good responses in here and all mature.

Far be it from me to provide direction to the owner of the site. My point is only this, I just don't believe that the majority of posters care about percieved "shots across the bow" going back and forth between the forums. In my opinion the bigger ghosting problem would be scammers in the sports forums. Ghosts that come in and say unkind things about the site aren't really of earth shattering importance.

If you have a nice-sized yard, do you really care if your neighbors dog pisses and craps in the furthest corner?

Probably not.

If you have a nice-sized house, do you really care if your neighbors dog dresses up like your dog and craps in the middle of your living room?

if my neighbor dresses up his dog, in order for it to be dressed like my dog, then I believe we both have some serious issues.

Does this collar match his sweater and leg booties?

I see both sides.

As long as you allow people to post whatever they want, you'll have to defend yourself. If you don't allow them to post, you'll have to defend your reasons for banning or editing. Lose-Lose situation really.

I think ANYONE should be allowed to post whatever they want BUT NOT IF THEY ARE GHOSTING.

If you're posting under different names or whatever, I think you should just be banned.

Fishead, TTinCo or Journeyman? If you're trying to align posters with you rather than them I would question the effectiveness of this because these are all good guys

I guess the majority find it boring because like Hoffa, they don't know the background on these individuals.

The wars probably are silly but it's just as silly of Hoffa saying that the 3 above and Frog are good guys. It's like the soccer games for kids where they don't keep score. Everyone's a winner.

Shrink employed these cowards and it's not proper of them to come in here under a ghost and take shots. They should at least have the balls to post under their real name.

Shrink's not firing the first shot. There are many mods over at the RX that are worse than the three mentioned, that Shrink has said nothing about.

I'll be honest, I have no clue who any of these people are that have been involved. I'm always lost in this stuff so I usually tend to just look over it and go to the next topic.

raiders72001 said:
Shrink employed these cowards and it's not proper of them to come in here under a ghost and take shots.

What shots did toothpick make? Guess I need to run a quick search.

I could be wrong as I didn't read all the threads. I just assumed from the parts that I did read that they took shots as ghosts although I could be wrong.

I just took a look at a few (maybe 20) of his posts. None seemed bad to me. He even offered a few picks.

I work at a italian restaurant, but I eat at some of the other italian restaurants. I dont tell them where I work, nor do I were my shirt saying the name of where I work.

The way I see it is, maybe he is just coming over here "off the clock" to blow off.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..nice post by the hoffer; as usual; this jimbo guy brings up key issues;

however; there has to be some "blowups"; as many posters are oppinionated, competitive people; this is the kinda stuff that used to happen all the time; in real life vegas books; if you were a degenerate hanger ay leroys or gary austin's...back in the "golden years"

so keep it as it is...but not more bashing..

jmho

gl

:+textinbo

:smokesmal

JRock7997 said:
I just took a look at a few (maybe 20) of his posts. None seemed bad to me. He even offered a few picks.

I work at a italian restaurant, but I eat at some of the other italian restaurants. I dont tell them where I work, nor do I were my shirt saying the name of where I work.

The way I see it is, maybe he is just coming over here "off the clock" to blow off.

Toothpick has never been hostile like some others. He just gets his little digs in on the site and especially the SHRINK. He also has promoted the RX.

The thing is JRock they can eat here and there all they want, but the SHRINK has been banned at their restuarant. The only recourse he has is on this site.

And if he wants to call them all a bunch of a-holes that's fine with me. Lord knows they have called him far worse.

Ghosts are aggravating. Atleast when Kosar disagrees with THE SHRINK he signs his name.

I'll have a pizza with the works!!! MAY'N!!!