ANNOUNCING EOG $3000 King of the Hill Baseball Contest...(sign-up thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in! Any consolation prizes for best swede? My winning chances are probably of the magnitude of probability of finding two "Elvisis" on Mars.

PO69

EOG Master
Damn BUCSFAN, where's the love??? Who ever said that I hated you?? I just found out how to check reputation points! You gave me a negative for this thread and I didnt say anything bad I dont think! I NEVER SAID in any post that I can remember that I didnt like you or anything. I didnt like it a few years ago when you into my and Journeman's dispute, but I didnt think too much about that since it didnt involve you. Although, everyone else wanted to be involved in that dispute. Even that is fixed now and I think that old JMAN doesnt exactly hate me anymore! Although, he wouldnt invite me over to dinner either I wouldnt suspect! I dont think that I gave you a neg rep point, but then again I didnt know that these points would last as long as they have. I have never seen them on ANY site that I have been too. I might have been a little loose with the points early on when I thought that it was a gimmick. It still is a gimmick really, no one really looks at them anyway

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
playersonly69 said:
Damn BUCSFAN, where's the love??? Who ever said that I hated you?? I just found out how to check reputation points! You gave me a negative for this thread and I didnt say anything bad I dont think! I NEVER SAID in any post that I can remember that I didnt like you or anything. I didnt like it a few years ago when you into my and Journeman's dispute, but I didnt think too much about that since it didnt involve you. Although, everyone else wanted to be involved in that dispute. Even that is fixed now and I think that old JMAN doesnt exactly hate me anymore! Although, he wouldnt invite me over to dinner either I wouldnt suspect! I dont think that I gave you a neg rep point, but then again I didnt know that these points would last as long as they have. I have never seen them on ANY site that I have been too. I might have been a little loose with the points early on when I thought that it was a gimmick. It still is a gimmick really, no one really looks at them anyway

yes, u gave me neg rep points for THIS thread, so i figured it must be because we didnt change the entire contest like u asked.....

pressitup

EOG Senior Member
I'll bite .........if it hasn't started and I don't have to read 140+ posts to find out what's going on.

Press

PO69

EOG Master
Oh well I didnt remember giving the negative points for this thread, but that must have been one of the first days of that reputation point thing. I thought that it was a gimmick and that the points didnt even matter at the time. Really they still dont matter to me. And i probably shoudlnt complain about a KING OF THE HILL contest since I won some money in the last NBA KOH

BlindLuck

EOG Enthusiast
Contest

Contest

Yes, Sir. I would like to try it. Really glad I had trouble finding what I was looking for or I wouldn't have stumbled onto this.

Sounds like fun. Many thanks for putting this hsow on.

Al

BlindLuck

EOG Enthusiast
Hey Dr. ZZ!

Hey Dr. ZZ!

How about a quick game of chess & we can post our moves? That should get us the 50 posts. <bg>

Status
Not open for further replies.