Money Line for Game -104
B. Colon must start S. Baker must start

Selection 3: MLB Baseball
Oakland Athletics 20-April-2006 12:35 PM PST
Spread -1 for Game +131
J. Bonderman must start B. Zito must start

mofome

Banned
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ce1141>Latest News
</TD><TD width=40 background=/images/dia_wt_2_trans_tr.gif bgColor=#ce1141><SPACER type="block" width="30" height="16">
</TD><TD>Apr. 19, 2006 - 9:43 pm et</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=330 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=1 bgColor=#ce1141><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1">
</TD><TD width=330><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=330 background="" border=0><TBODY><TR height=1><TD bgColor=#ce1141 height=1><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1">
</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>An MRI on Bartolo Colon's shoulder showed swelling caused by scarring from the strain he suffered last October, but no new tears. The Angels are optimistic he'll miss only two starts.
Colon will be eligible to come off the DL on May 1. "The early signs say that he probably will be able to come back then; that's what it looks like," GM Bill Stoneman said. "We're certainly hopeful of that. You don't even know for sure. The information I've gotten, to this point, I view as positive. There's nothing new in there and nothing that's torn." Hector Carrasco will start in Colon's place on Thursday.
Source: Angels.mlb.com</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Played these last night and noticed the Angels are off the board this morning. Looks like no play with the Angels. I don't even know why they had that one one the board.

GL to U today Mofo.

Junior

EOG Veteran
Mr. Hoffa,
The METS are a MAJOR play for me tonite, that is a winner for you. Good luck on your plays today and cash them all!! Time to kick some ass!:surprised: