Wakefield/Kazmir tonite

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Wakefield is 13-0 lifetime against the D-rays with an ERA of around 3. Kazmir has been good against the Sox in 7 starts against them with an ERA of also around 3. I know it's TB, but 13-0 lifetime against anyone is a pretty good stat.

1fish2fish

EOG Member
as far as this game is concerned, i'd stray away from the moneyline and go with an UNDER!

2 good pitchers = an under, simple as that.

1fish2fish said:
as far as this game is concerned, i'd stray away from the moneyline and go with an UNDER!

I'd be afraid Wakefield might blow up if the conditions and his "feel" for the knuckler aren't right. Sometimes teams hang a big crooked number on Wake before he can settle in.

I'd just stay away (and root for Tampa Bay). :+wink-2+ :+sports2-

jincka

EOG Veteran
im a red sox fan and im saying that tonight the devil rays are the bet. just my gut saying its time for the sox to lose a game.

mofome

Banned
1fish2fish said:

boasting an era over 4.80 and a whip over 1.70 is far from impressive. That coming off a spring with even wrose numbers than that and i see a few runs being socred in this one

not a fan of entering in on peoples threads these days, just a note

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated
mofome said:
boasting an era over 4.80 and a whip over 1.70 is far from impressive. That coming off a spring with even wrose numbers than that and i see a few runs being socred in this one

not a fan of entering in on peoples threads these days, just a note

I for one value your opinion

TAZ DEVIL said:
Kazmir pitched good against sox last year.Sox are due to lose I would stay away

I agree. Scott Kazmir already has a well-deserved reputation as a "Red Sox Killer"! The Muts were nuts to throw Kazmir away (for Victor Zambrano). :+textinb3

Otoh, you never know when Wakefield is gonna have his knuckler dancing. So I'd stay away, also.