Thursday Bases....(60-63, +3.63 units, ytd...)

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Damn taking Peavy out was stupid. What a moose job again with the Pads tonight. I'm so sick of these horrible bullpens blowing the game after a pitcher has cruised the whole game.

Don't get me started on leaving the bases loaded with no outs and getting jack squat out of it.

Cannon

Banned
Man that was unreal.

Man that was unreal.

Hell Julio's came into the league in (1982) are you kidding me been in the majors since 82. Shit he can play for another 6 or 7 years minimum.

Cannon

Banned
Ever get the feeling.

Ever get the feeling.

That the roof will cave in no matter what side you bet.

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Is the Mets bullpen pretty good? If i'm not mistaken they are. Plus they'll probably bring in Wagner who's been solid so far.

Damn :hung

Superman

EOG Senior Member
This is such crap. Who is this guy in?? I can't tell his name on mlb.tv but he's given up 5 runs in this freaking sorry inning.

A 5 run 8th for the Mets after Peavy is pulled for a pitch hitter. Bad teams keep finding a way to lose these games. I truely believe that SD may be one of the 5 worst teams in the NL.

Loz

EOG Member
I backed SD all the way.. and wot can you say. Its so unbelievably bad Its almost funny to watch it all implode just like Texsas yesterday :+clueless

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
It has gotten so bad how do you not laugh it off. I mean come on from up 20 units to down 5 units in a span of 3 days

Cannon

Banned
Well I thought my Mets under 7 1/2 for $200 was gold.

Well I thought my Mets under 7 1/2 for $200 was gold.

Man if I wasn't so pissed it would be funny. I talked to a friend of mine that is a large local he said anyone that would bet anything that is a favorite is a fool. He said bet nothing but dogs. If you see a favorite you like double up on the dog.

Cannon

Banned
I am convinced that no one can pick this crap anymore.

I am convinced that no one can pick this crap anymore.

These favorites must be killing you guys.

Cannon

Banned
Wow these favorites are going to bury you guys.

Wow these favorites are going to bury you guys.

I would bet a few nice dogs and coin flip the totals. Well that way you should do no worse than break even each week. Playing favorites lose a few off those every night no way you can dig out.

Cannon

Banned
When a 47 year old hits a homer against your team.

When a 47 year old hits a homer against your team.

Put a fork in your team they are done. Their is no Santa Claus in baseball.

jincka

EOG Veteran
bucs i don't know if you'll read this or not, but i hope you do. as far as im concerned im playing with units from last year.......... u got me even if u go down -150 (because u wont that last season) which i no u won't bro.

your in a rut it happens to the best of us ..... keep pluggin away bro and i know ur gonna be plus ALOT come season's end.

JINCKA

Cannon

Banned
Noway am I bashing Bucks

Noway am I bashing Bucks

When he gets rolling we will all have a blast. Just wait the winners will be here soon.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
If your bank roll has been severly depleted following Bucs thus far you have no clue no hope and no future in this biz. Guys need to sack up and quit bitching and use some money management. It really is just that simple.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Good god Bucs how in the hell could you pick Philly.

Just kidding

It will turn around

Thanks for your efforts. I am following along cause i just dont have the time to do it myself where i feel comfortable.

Royalty

EOG Member
katierussell said:
what bs. i post in this thread five minutes after he makes his picks and say that the reasoning of something being "due" is not a good reason at all, and ask whether or not it would be smart to bet on black after it lands red a few times in a row because it's due. and my post gets deleted.

so you delete negative posts here if they are against your prize capper whose luck has run out? why dont you just go back and change his picks too?

Do us a favor mooch..... start your own threads and post your own plays so we can see just how incredible a handicapper you are...

I've seen your posts now in quite a few threads and you are truly one miserable person. You obviously are here to mooch plays and then are all to quick to point out who had a rough night without ever posting IN ADVANCE who you really like.

I don't play all of Bucs plays... in fact I was on the Rays and Mets last night but, I always check in to see if we're together on a few and if his comments might help me come off the fence in a few others.

So, with that said... enough of your antics. Start your own threads and post your own plays... Only then can you claim any right to boast. If you win, I'll give you your props... otherwise shut your crapper. Please.

Bucs... don't fret... these types of streaks are the norm in the business.... You'll climb back.

FireItUp420

EOG Enthusiast
InSpades said:
Annyoying.

IS

asking a question about Bucs handicapping techniques is annoying? To who? He answered the question within minutes of the post, so apparently not to him. I was just trying to pick his brain a little, I didn't flame or talk any junk.

When you look at the way the first 2 games of the Phillies/Nats series went and then see someone laying so much juice on them (not some chump, but a long-term winning handicapper), I think it's a legitimate question.

As always, when you question someone on a sportsbetting forum, especially someone as popular as Bucs, you get douchebags who flame you. You get the "if you don't agree, just fade" bullshit too. But some of us are here to both make $$$ and learn something about handicapping. And you can't do that by just typing in, "GOOD LUCK AND WE WILL GET THEM TONIGHT BUCS!!!!!!1!!!!!!one!!!!

Sorry to have annoyed you. :+clueless