Baseball must be killing everyone.

Cannon

Banned
On the Rx and here total carnage everywhere you look. Their will be few if any that will survive this. I have not seen anything like this in quite a few years. Not one person can hit baseball not a one. If you don't fade and get on the side of the books we are all done for.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
it will turn around.

baseball season is a roller coaster ride for most.

if your bankroll can absorb the initial shock....you have a chance to survive.

Cannon

Banned
Most will never make it till June first.

Most will never make it till June first.

This place will be a nothing but blank threads.

Railstone

EOG Member
Cannon said:
This place will be a nothing but blank threads.

would you give it a rest already. your not exactly mr. optimistic around here tonight. Its only the first 2-3 weeks in, the sky is not falling.

Cannon

Banned
This is going to one of those seasons that ruins everyone.

This is going to one of those seasons that ruins everyone.

This is going to be one hell of a burial season. Just watch. If you think this is going to even out just watch. Their is no Santa Claus in baseball.

On the third day of baseball.....my closer gave to me..........

On the third day of baseball.....my closer gave to me..........

:cheers On the fourth day of baseball.....my closer gave to me... 4 straight hits ..... 3 runs a scoring .. 2 wild pitches ...and 1 walked in go ahead run.....

these last three days have been so extremely brutal..... if we can survive this stretch of bad beat baseball....we can survive anything

Cheers mate

dirty

EOG Master
Clip Joint said:
My balls could use a little polishing...why no love for me? :+clueless

Once you ever Acknowledge him and you win then he will Be Slobbering on your balls...His favorite questin is "who is winning and what is thier record"

Always worried about record but is too damd lazy to do it himself

But ok

Cannon

Banned
Never knew of anyone going broke betting dogs.

Never knew of anyone going broke betting dogs.

Except at the racetrack.

Cannon

Banned
Sorry Blacklab........

Sorry Blacklab........

Yes you are the only one that I know that is doing very well at the rx and you not really getting enough credit over there. I notice you are not afraid to bet the ugly dogs. Are you going to continue that? That is really helping. Some of your plays look really ugly before the game starts sometimes but you are doing very well. Hope you smoke them this weekend. Mo says I don't cap baseball yea he is right but I know some locals that have some players getting smoked. I will start getting what they bet and let you guys know who the rubes in Texas are betting. One guy is on a 9-32 run this week. You could not do that if you tried. Perhaps some guys like Blacklab are the ones who will have the +200 units years. His plays sometimes go against everyone else I guess that explains why he wins.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
With proper money management, no one should be a hurtin'. But a big % have no MM skills so there will always be some hurtin for certain. :+sports2-

joe67

EOG Enthusiast
maybe this a great time to check out hockey and nba.the playoffs are a great time to help get that bankroll back in black. cheers