Caribsportsoffshore.com 100% bonus up to $200 - This PROMO has expired!

DB823

EOG Member
The General said:
Mention EOG and receive a 100% sign-up bonus on all new accounts.

Get a 100% bonus on your initial deposit.

1. Must be a new carib member
2. Max bonus of $200
3. Bonus expires upon cashout

There is no rollover requirement.

very nice offer for those of you who have never played at http://www.caribsportsoffshore.com/
is http://www.caribsports.com/ the same as http://www.caribsportsoffshore.com/
because I can't get http://www.caribsportsoffshore.com/ to load up.

If I sign up online, where do I mention EOG? I see they offer a standard 50% $200 bonus, but no 100% $200.

thepokerprof

EOG Member
Nice deal.
To double check: is the bonus returned to the account when withdrawing, or simply removed and no longer playable?
Cheers.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
thepokerprof said:
Nice deal.
To double check: is the bonus returned to the account when withdrawing, or simply removed and no longer playable?
Cheers.

Welcome to EOG.com. When you take a payout, you will have the bonus deducted from your account. It is a nice deal IMO.

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
I guess you could think of it as a free play bonus, with the caveat that if you win your free play you get to use the free play bonus again. Of course, anything you win with the free play is yours to keep.

With a normal free play bonus, you get one shot and one shot only at the free play.

I guess I will open an account and try them out.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
I am trying to open an account and they are asking for my birthday. Why do they need that? I am reluctant to give that information out.

I called customer service and the girl said it was because they need if for the birthday promotion. Ok, fine, what is the birthday promotion? She says it has something or other to do with the daily number. But she is unable to explain the daily number. I check the website, and I can't understand the daily number either.

I will think it over. If it wasn't for them wanting my birthday, I would definitely sign up. This whole birthday thing isn't something I'm comfortable with. Too closely related to the social security number and god only knows how much easier it would be for someone to hack my Neteller account if they already have my birthday.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

Duke

EOG Senior Member
The birthday question is because they give you free money or a rebate on numbers on your birthday. If you dont want to give them a real bday, give them a fake one. For all the new posters out there, Carib is one of the orignals, and one of the best. Their numbers are a little different, they have good limits, and they pay on demand. Highly recommend them.

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
Yes, but then if I give them a fake one and they start pulling the ole "fax us your driver's license before we pay you" stunt, I am screwed.

Still mulling this one over.

So what do they give you on your birthday? Do you still get something if the account is at a zero balance on your birthday?

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

The General

BWE, I do not understand your concern. Any book with your name can find out your Bday if they wish by doing a background check I believe. I do respect your wishes of privacy though.

Duke

EOG Senior Member
I think you can buy lottery numbers ($10) worth and you get a refund, or they give you a $10 bet. Not really sure. Anyways, they are a good book, and I dont think you have to fax anything to be paid unless you open up by credit card. Anyway, if the bday thing bothers you, dont play with them. Alot of other good books, but Carib/SOS are definitely part of the elite group of books.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
I have always got the best of customer service from Carib. They answer their E mails promptly, also...........nice, as some books(unmentioned) don't answer at all.

As for the birthday thing, they give you a $5 free play in any state lotteries, any combinations etc. They also give free $5 or more free plays on most holidays, even Veteran's Day to all Vets. Nice touch, with the opportunity to turn it into a good sized payoff.

They also give a bit of a higher payoff on parlays. Tuesdays are -102 NFL sides and they also have free 1/2 point on college foot games (off of key #'s, too, starting at 9 PM Fridays. Etc.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
imho:

the way to maximize this type of bonus offer is to put money into the book to maximize the match

in this case; put 200 in; and receive 200 "match";

then play one even money play with the entire account; if ya win; ya get almost twice the what you would make if ya did not have the match; minus juice;

so if ya win an extra 90% when ya win; and lose 100% when ya lose; then your ev for this bet is +45%;

the hooker is that then you hafta withdraw (minus $10 usd) immediately; or any additional bets will have a lower ev..

probably not worth it for anyone but a bonus whore..

lol

gl

:smoke

i sent in 200 am up to 1400 now i don't want to withdraw because they will take back the 200 i am 1 greedy fucker.

You can withdraw and still have 200 worth of free play and whatever you win from that is yours to withdrawl again...if I understodd correctly

Romanowski said:
You can withdraw and still have 200 worth of free play and whatever you win from that is yours to withdrawl again...if I understodd correctly

not from what i understand they take back the 200 after you withdraw the first time.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Great promotion for the rec player. Deposit 200 and I got 400. I put all 400 on an underdog ML +160ish and hit. I won and the $200 has gone along way this season.

DB823

EOG Member
I just signed up and now that I understand it. This is a very good promotion, but I see no need to wager the entire balance and bonus on one bet.

They are giving you $200 on credit that never has to be repaid. Say, I deposit $200 and make wagers resulting in a loss of $200. I still have $200 "credit" to wager with. If I wager more and win, I get to keep the winnings. If I lose, I don't have to pay anything.

It's a credit system like one would have with a local bookie, where the book lets you bet on credit but you must pay back everything to the local book. Here, you are givin credit of $200 but never have to repay it.

My only complaints are that they asked for my last 4 digits of my lic # and SSN. I never have had to do that with any other book. I deposited with Neteller. They also charge $10 for Neteller cashouts.

pags11

EOG Dedicated
had another question...do these guys offer any type of money line for college hoops games?...I'm not seeing any at this point, but if anyone that plays with them could let me know, I'd appreciate it...

Maskoutain

EOG Enthusiast
But it's possible to make money with the bonus, i think it's great.
Someone knows if the canadian people are authorized to open an account...
Thanks General for tour patience and your good works.

The General

Welcome to EOG Frank. The promotion is for new customers only, but hey, make a call and ask. Tell them The General sent you. Best of luck, Sir!

dirty

EOG Master
Glad you didn't have any Trouble and you will love Carib sports book....Good Luck and make some money off that $200 :cheers

Junior

EOG Veteran
If a shop who for years never really gave a bonus like Carib now gives 100% bonuses,lol, to me is nothing but a red flag. Maybe not but alittle odd to offer such a high bonus. You don't and never will see Pinnacle or the GREEK give 100% bonuses?/ Why Carib now are they hurting?? Most will say NO but think about it they must not either be happy with their client # or they need $$$, only 2 reasons for a shop supposedly so solid as Carib to give 100% bonus??

Frank

EOG Member
Nope, they would not give it to me.

Only new customers.

Even though I haven't played there since 2004