ANOTHER REASON WHY NIGERIANS PISS ME OFF

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BOYS I HAVE TO TELL YOU I AM BULLSHIT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY MAN YOU TALK ABOUT RACISM.

I AM DRIVING THROUGH KENMORE SQUARE SECTION OF BOSTON RIGHT NEXT TO FENWAY PARK.I AM STOPPED AT A RED LIGHT WHEN A MASSACHUSETTS STATE TROOPER COMES AT ME FROM THE SIDE.HE GESTURES WITH HIS HAND FOR ME TO MOVE ALONG AND GO THROUGH THE RED LIGHT SO THAT HE CAN MOVE OFF A SMALL SIDEWALK.SO I GO THROUGH THE LIGHT AND WITHIN SECONDS THIS F-CKING NIGERIAN PULLS ME OVER I AM SAYING TO MYSELF WHAT THE F-CK IS GOING ON THE NIGERIAN TROOPER HAND GESTURES FOR ME TO GO THROUGH THE LIGHT AND NOW I AM GOING TO GET PULLED OVER.THE F-CKING COP SAYS TO ME LICENSE AND REGISTRATION I SAID WHATS UP YOU TOLD ME TO GO AND NOW YOUR PULLING ME OVER UNDER MY BREATH I WAS SAYING THIS NIGERIAN I USED ANOTHER (N) WORD AINT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS BULLSHIT.WELL BOYS TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT HE DIDNT PULL ME OVER FOR THE RED LIGHT HE PULLED ME OVER FOR HAVING A BROKEN HEADLIGHT WICH IS A CROCK OF SHIT SURE THE LIGHT IS BROKEN BUT MY CAR HAS AN UP TO DATE STICKER ON IT. AND TO TOP IT OFF HE WROTE ME UP FOR NOT HAVING MY SEATBELT ON MAN WHAT A F-CKING PRICK THIS BONE HEAD WAS NOBODY GETS A TICKET FOR SEATBELTS TOTAL AMOUNT ON THE TICKET 100 DOLLARS PLUS A FIVE YEAR INCREASE ON MY AUTO INSURANCE.DONT WORRY BOYS BEANTOWNJIM DIDNT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT I CALLED MY GOOD FRIEND WHO JUST HAPPENS TO BE A BOSTON POLICE DETECTIVE WHO IN TURN MADE A COUPLE OF PHONE CALLS AND YOUR OLD PAL BEANTOWNJIM HAD ALL CHARGES DROPPED WITH AN APOLOGY WITHIN 30 MINUTES FOLKS IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS A RACIST COP IS GOING TO HAVE TO GET UP PRETTY EARLY IN THE MORNING TO PULL ONE OVER ON YOUR PAL BEANTOWNJIM.BY THE WAY I USED TO PUT IN BETS FOR THIS BOSTON COP HE IS A GOOD OLD SOUTHIE BOY AND WE STICK TOGETHER.IMAGINE THIS NIGERIAN SETTING ME UP LIKE THAT THAT WAS RACIST I SHOULD REPORT THE F-CKING GUY BUT I CANT READ HIS NAME ON THE TICKET.

I WAS JUST THINKING I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WHITE COPS RACIAL PROFILE BUT I LEARNED TODAY BLACK COPS DO THE SAME THING IS EVERYBODY A RACIST.

(BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST,HE IS A REALIST)

<b>"George Bush has met more foreign heads of state than I have. But a substantial number of them were dead."

- Jesse Jackson</b>

was it racist because he's black and you are white or maybe it was just he's an asshole and it has nothing to do with anyone's race?

You cry racism more than Pastorsinalot!

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
SHORTBUS HERE IN MASSCHUSETTS YOUR INSURANCE IS BASED ON STEPS I AM A STEP 9 DRIVER WICH IS THE LOWEST YOU CAN GO THAT SAYS I AM A SAFE DRIVER.IF THIS F-CKING NIGERIAN GIVES ME THESE TWO TICKETS I JUMP TO A STEP 11 OR 12 DRIVER WICH IS = TO A 200 DOLLAR SURCHARGE ON MY INSURACE FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS.THIS BLACK BASTRD WAS JUST TRYING TO BUST MY BALLS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN THE FIRST THING I WOULD DO IS (I GRIN :D WHEN I WIN) THIS WAS RACIST MY TAILIGHT HAS BEEN OUT FOR 6 MONTH'S I AM NOT FIXING IT UNTIL MY NEXT INSPECTION IS DUE.I HAVE HAD HUNDEREDS OF COPS BEHIND ME AND NOT ONE OF THEM EVER PULLED ME OVER FOR THAT MICKEY MOUSE CRAP THIS GUY WAS A RACIST AND I FEEL SO GOOD THE F-CKING BONE HEAD DIDNT GET AWAY WITH IT.I CANT WAIT TO TELL JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN AND THE BOYS AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB THIS STORY TOMORROW NIGHT.

dirty

EOG Master
There should be a Badge number on the ticket there Beaner :cheers

And was it a Taillight or a Headlight :+clueless

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
You can bet this fool doesnt use the word Nigerians when he's around his friends.

I hope your daughter brings home a black guy you racist jackass.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
JC I HAVE A 2003 TOYOTA TUNDRA PICK UP TRUCK.I WENT TO THE TOYOTA DEALER AND THEY ALWAYS GOUGE YOU THE F-CKING COCKY LITTLE SERVICE MANAGER SAYS TO ME FOR YOU WE CAN FIX IT FOR 250 DOLLARS.I ALMOST COLD COCKED THE LITTLE PUNK WHEN HE TOLD ME IT WOULD BE 250 DOLLARS TO FIX A LIGHT I REFUSED TO PAY THAT AMOUNT MAYBE IT WASNT THE MONEY AND IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE SERVICE CLERK THEY ARE IN BUSINESS TO GOUGE THEY WORK ON COMMISSION:hung

JC I BOUGHT IT FROM THE ERNIE BOCH TOYOTA DEALERSHIP HERE IN NORWOOD MASSACHUSETTS.JC IS (BOCH) A JEWISH NAME I SWEAR TO GOD THE JEWS HAVE A BULLSEYE ON MY BACK THEY ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO RIP ME OFF.

ERNIE BOCH JR. IS A CROOK GIVE HIM A CALL AND TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HIM RIPPING OFF YOUR PAL BEANTOWNJIM

WWW.BOCHTOYOTA.COM

So you don't want to pay the $250 to fix the light, but would rather run the risk, of another cop pulling you over (white, black, brown, purple, who really cares about the color) giving you a ticket (because it is against the law to have a light out) Then complain about your auto insurance rates going up $200 bucks for the next 5 years??? :+clueless

Hell On Wheels said:
So you don't want to pay the $250 to fix the light, but would rather run the risk, of another cop pulling you over (white, black, brown, purple, who really cares about the color) giving you a ticket (because it is against the law to have a light out) Then complain about your auto insurance rates going up $200 bucks for the next 5 years??? :+clueless

Yep, you got it.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Jim, the last ticket I got was for not having a seatbelt on and the state trooper who pulled me over made an illegal U-turn to pull me over. I thought he presented more danger than I did. 75 yards from my house, too. :hung

dirty

EOG Master
ChrisGo said:
I find it ironic, BTJ is the biggest racist on this site, but owns a JAPANESE VEHICLE.

Tundra's are now made in the good Ole USA....they have to be to run NASCAR Truck Series...

andrew748

Banned
Seat belt and crash helmet laws are not an attack on your civil liberties.

they are to stop your families having to care for a vegtable.

I use to be on the road a lot at 2-3 AM. I've heard every kind of excuse in the book by police officers so that they could pull me over looking to see if I was drunk. It seemed to happen at the end of the month when they hadn't met their DUI goals for the month.

The Devil

EOG Master
I just love when they pull you over and one guy comes to your window with his hand on his holster and the other guy is by your other window.......Makes me feel like they got John dillenger...........

andrew748

Banned
the last time i got pulled over i was driving this www.carver.nl

and the cops wanted a go.

last time i was arrested by traffic cops was when i got hit by a double decker bus and i was so angry i put my fist through his windscreen.

i must dig that video out lol

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted
BOYS THE NEXT TIME YOU GET PULLED OVER STICK BOTH YOUR HANDS OUT THE WINDOW AND SHOW THEM YOU ARE UNARMED. IVE GOT OUT OF A TICKET 5 TIMES IN A ROW DOING THIS.

Bama Boy

EOG Member
Reply to Johnny

Reply to Johnny

Johnny, maybe the cops knew you were one of the dirtiest individuals alive and lie more than even Scott Peterson and didn't want to get soiled by even being in your presence when they figured out who you were. Have you ever made a tape where your record quoted was the truth? I didn't think so.:hung

I got pulled over twice on (both times on Sunday AM) for speeding. Told the cop I was late for church. They both gave me a warning tickets and let me go. They must have been Irish Catholics, if it was a cop from Pakistan or Afganistan, you think they'd let me go?

It works both way I guess.:+clueless

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
THIS TOPIC WASNT ABOUT YOU GUYS GETTING PULLED OVER IT IS ABOUT RACISM IN THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.THE ONLY REASON I WAS WRITTEN UP FOR THIS MICKEY MOUSE CHARGE WAS BECAUSE I WAS WHITE.LIKE I SAID THERE HAS BEEN MANY TIMES THE BOSTON POLICE WERE DRIVING BEHIND ME AND NEVER NOT ONCE WAS I PULLED OVER.THIS RACIST STATE TROOPER WAS TRYING TO BUST MY BALLS. IF I WAS A WHITE WOMEN SURE I MIGHT HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO GET OFF ALL I WOULD HAVE HAD TO DO IS SHOW THE NIGERIAN SOME BREAST WHAT THE F-CK DID I HAVE TO OFFER THE GUY MY WALET I THINK I HAD 25 BUCKS IN IT.

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS THERE IS RACISM ON BOTH SIDES I WAS SAYING MAN THIS BONE HEAD HAS A LOT OF BALLS PULLING ME OVER FOR THIS MICKEY MOUSE OFFENSE,AND HE WAS PROBABLY SAYING MAN THIS GUY BEANTOWNJIM LOOKS LIKE THE TYPE OF GUY WHO LIKES TO SIT AROUND WITH HIS WHITE FRIENDS AND TELL N-GGER JOKES I'LL FIX HIS WHITE ARSE.YOU SEE WE HAD TWO PEOPLE OF TOTALLY DIFFERENT COLORS BOTH THINKING THE SAMETHING THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS MY THOUGHTS WERE GOING TO COST ME 100 DOLLARS THANK GOD I KNOW A GOOD COP IN BOSTON HE HAS BAILED ME OUT OF SOME TOUGH JAMS.SOME OF THESE COPS ARE MORE CORRUPT THAN THE CROOKS I COULD TELL YOU GUYS SOME GREAT STORIES OVER A COUPLE OF BEERS ABOUT THE BOSTON POLICE DEPARTMENT.TWO COPS COME INTO THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB I LOVE THESE GUYS ALL THEY DO IS SIT IN THE CORNER AND BAD MOUTH THE DEPARTMENT AND THE MAYOR.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BY THE WAY DIRTY THAT WAS SOME FUNNY STUFF WITH THE NIGGAR FAMILY I HEARD ABOUT THE SHOW BUT I NEVER SAW IT GOOD STUFF:+big-1+

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
How about the racial draft Dirty, surely you've seen that one......

Very funny....

andrew748 said:
Seat belt and crash helmet laws are not an attack on your civil liberties.

they are to stop your families having to care for a vegtable.

Then BTJ should be exempt...

Balco

EOG Master
Re: ANOTHER REASON WHY NIGERIANS PISS ME OFF

There is no room for racism, but Obama is dividing us....Beantown please use regular type.

LCD

You just posted a banner from Stormfront. Wtf. Of Hiram Maxim whose greatest contribution to humankind was coming up with an invention that mechanized killing and which probably killed more soldiers than anything else on both sides (both) of the most gruesome war in history.

BoomboxJimbo

EOG Enthusiast

some red tape would fix the light real cheep !