SHAWN GOTTI SATURDAY AFTERNOON BASES OVER AND OVER AGAIN

CINCY/MILWAUK OVER 9 1/2

CUBS/CARDS OVER 9 1/2

BALT/YANKS OVER 10 1/2

RED JAYS/BLUE SOX OVER 9

AS ALWAYS, BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOURS!!!:cheers :cheersSHAWN(SWEET DICK)GOTTI:cheers :cheers :cheers

Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_195247", true); </SCRIPT> ...........ALRIGHT PECKER HEAD......WHY U BEING NICE TO ME?:+clueless :answer:

roxygurl<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_195259", true); </SCRIPT> .......:cheers WHEN U GOONA LET ME KNOCK THE STUFFIN OUT THAT EGG MCMUFFIN?:luvu

Player<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_195263", true); </SCRIPT> ........:cheers YEAH I FUCKING HATE RUSCH AND PONSON!!!

DUD! GET UR POSTS UP SO YOU GET IN OUR GREAT CONTESTS HERE!

arobtthc<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_195284", true); </SCRIPT> ......:cheers NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR PHILLY!!!:cheers

GET UR POSTS AND GET IN THE CONTESTS PLAYER!!:cheers

Tony Rome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_195307", true); </SCRIPT> ...........:cheers A PHILLY GUY WITH A MINNY VIKING AVATSR:+clueless :+clueless

arobtthc

EOG Enthusiast
we got time....we got time. O's put one upand still batting, and milwaukee is helping their over as well.

arobtthc

EOG Enthusiast
its been free for the first part of the season so i've been watching every game...but for some reason not on today. scouring the net for any and all updates!

arobtthc<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_195565", true); </SCRIPT> 4-0 MILWAUKEE.....:cheers DAMN CARDINALS CANT SCORE???:+clueless :+clueless

arobtthc

EOG Enthusiast
milwaukee has sent it over with their 5th homer in the inning...chalk it up

must keep undating as its been working for the totals...sorry to beat up your thread gotti