cards - 1 1/2 +161 2 units
mets -110 3 units
nats pk **3 1/2** units
O's +220 2 units
jays over 10 -130 2 units
texas -140 1 unit
royals +175 2 units
angels -110 3 units

big card.....still really hot,so keeping my foot on the gas.

karamazov

EOG Veteran
Good luck blacklab. I am going to check out that nats game. I don't have any numbers on it but I think the sunday night game has a good record of going under the total.

philliy tt over 5 -125 2 units
mets tt over 4 -120 3 units
o's tt over 3 1/2 -110 2 units
expos - 1 1/2 +210 1 unit
o's - 1 1/2 +360 1 unit
jays - 1 1/2 +220 1 unit
jays +120 2 units

key in on the games you like guys.......I'm up over 100 units,and am just feeling in a zone.I don't like to press this hard.Just taking adbantage of value on the board.

Rj got shelled last game,and he's now -260 against a great hitting team **value**

Blue jays are best in the division,and red sox are ultra cold.....jays at home are the dog **value**

Royals have a solid pitcher going at home *175** value

I may not love all these games,but to win year in year out in bases you need to take advantage of value.....gl

thanks guys......hope we can reallky accelerate today.....some huge dogs out there....we need a few to hit to have a gigaic night:surprised:

:+wink-2+ :surprised:

also guys,please remeber...... a 2 unit play is equal to 1 % of BR,4 units = 2 % and so on......

3 % is the highest I'll ever go on an "uniformed" play

Bostongambler said:
Not Giganic day....

MONSTER DAY!!!

that's what I meant,but I only save that word and a few pain killers for when you're around BG......hope all is well

I'll let your Celtics win today if you let my Jays win....thanks in advance:+clueless :cheers :+wink-2+

RES

EOG Enthusiast
Days like today make me want to say f-baseball. The Cubs and Milk unders just get stolen from us on errors and stupidity. Tort over falls 1 short with like 68 guys stranded. Makes capping real difficult sometimes.

Hope it turns around for us with the games in progress.

no doubt.......KC was a nice dog,but not enough.....milwakee under was the difference in a good or bad day for me