Is it just me?or does someone think the pacers can win the east

call me crazy,and I'm sure you will.....but I posted this last week,and grabbed them at unreal odds.....if they can beat the nets,assures me a profit........And if anyone matches up great against Detroit,it's the pacers:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Anybody that doesnt realize the talent that is on this Pacers team, is not looking very far....There is no way this is your average 6th seed.....they were simply dessimated by injuries this year, however, most of the team is healthy now.....and getting back into the groove....

With the inside power of Oneal, the rebounding of Foster, the slashing ability of both Tinsley and Jackson, along with the outside shooting of Croshere and Stojakavic, and a bench of Granger, Jones, Croshere, Johnson....This team is solid.....

Can they beat the Pistons? Probably not

Can they beat any other team in the east , in any given series, they certainly CAN...

Pacers were my pick to win the East at the beginning of the season...I still believe they can win if Jermaine O'Neal starts playing better.