04/23/06 NBA playoff plays

mofome

Banned
-Dallas -7 (first play i have liked a lot) *3 units for me, thats big for me in the NBA
-Det U 184
-Suns O 216

:cheers

mofome

Banned
thanks player and Aca! need a nice night tonight...bout 12 more months of NBA playoffs to come...and im gonna be ridin the wiz thru round 1. Butler and arenas should come out of their funk in game two...for tonight...i think Dallas wins this one handily and perhaps sweeps the series.

thanks guys and gl to the two of u

mofome

Banned
fatass cannon.....talk to peolpe that like u. i dont know why u followed me over here...but no one here wants to hear ur sarcastic shit every day. no one likes you, u help no one, u offer nothing.

can u answer the question as to why u follow me around? why u sweat my life? get your own...make ur own threads...do ur own things...

Cannon

Banned
QUIT COMPLAINING>>>>>>>

QUIT COMPLAINING>>>>>>>

I am betting your baskets and my second half all dog system and opposite of the first half total. LaK and under and Ind and under. Quit bitching and pick a winner.

mofome

Banned
lmao get a fucking life. why do u follow me everywhere? quit bitching??? thats all u fucking do and no one knows why. no one asks anything of u.

Dallas is what im playing tonight, fade it..do what u want. thats my top play thus far and the only one i give 2 fucks about.....i enjoy picking the games in the playoffs.

i dont give a fuck what ur doing with ur plays, do it on your own threads and with ur own time.

get outta here

:hung

i'll be just fine. better off without negative dickheads posting to me for no reason. if i think i need to pick for someone else, im not gonna pick 4 games a day.

dooooo ur thing....post to someone else

Cannon

Banned
I am going with every play for $100 a unit.

I am going with every play for $100 a unit.

You should take some Detroit and Dallas first half also and bet my 2nd half system it is 4-0 today. Just bet the dog in the second half and opposite of what the total did the first half. I will do the first and second half plays and you pick the games. Don't get so rattled the playoffs have just started.

mofome

Banned
i could care less about the playoffs, im fine on plays and money this year...its just that after everything that happens u have a smart ass comment for some reason. no idea why...never had problems with u before...we were cool and had been....but now a bad day and ur there to tell me about it...i dont say shit to u....
just weird dude

only game im real interested in is Dallas. I dont follow the first and 2nds like u...tho the first in dallas seems like a good bet.

this is the only game, for wagering purposes, that im real into...so im ready to go and if things dont work out i dont feel like hearing from u. i hope u and everyone else wins...im gonna have to go pull more archives from FW so u can show u my last season there i was 34-16 in the NBA. im ok man...just let me be and if u wanna get in on some games or make larger plays....lets do so. i was posting the games i liked. the first game i have posted for units is dallas.
and im going to list the wizards every time they play....just what i will do.

gl to u

hope u clean up

was a good day in bases, tho i got the worst break of my life...but on tuesday its time to turn it up there as well. let me get to me 26th birthday and then hound me. im in the middle of a new relationship and lots going on...i dont look for "friends" or people i have known and never had a problem with to jump on me ever day...
dont need that.

laughs and plays are geat...but dont need u to rip up some picks i made

dallas will cover

Cannon

Banned
Good day MOMAN.......

Good day MOMAN.......

I know you can hit the NBA......

MOMAN record to date

3 unit 1-0
1 unit 1-6

Cannon second half plays today
6-2 Got lucky in the Mem + 1 1/2 and under (How did that go under 91 lucky)

first half plays 1-1

So far dogs in the second halves 4-4 unders 6-2 (4-0) today.

Don't you think we make a great team MOMAN.

mofome

Banned
well the one i needed the most cashed. we'll be ok bud

nice couple nights u have had

congrats to u