Hot or Not??? Melissa Theuriau

Her name is Melissa Theuriau, she is french hottie that works as a news reporter :+thumbs-2 she is a 2 team parlay (ass & brains)

yes yes and yes

Can we also see that so called hot ass, she got the face and I'm not to much into "boobies" if is she got them or not is beside the point, she is a dime. That tan is working nicely on her

Ppeter

EOG Enthusiast
This is a no-brainer. Hotter than melted butter on a griddle.

You should keep to the more "controversial" ones, like: Shannen Doherty, Molly Ringwald, Nicole Ritchie. The types of girls who are hollywood startlets, but you keep asking yourself why :+clueless

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
raiders72001 said:
Hot if whoever stole her boobies brings them back.

DON'T be a Motherfucker

she is GORGEOUS AS IS - nice slim body and great face

by being slim and trim that means she has little body fat and that's what breasts are - fatty tissue

if the Sun ever fails they could place her in that spot and NO ONE would notice the difference

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Hey Sikamik, I remember posting about her a while back.

There are some more smalle pics of here in yellow, etc., can you post them please?

She may very well be one of the most naturally beautiful women I've ever seen....

NightJailer said:
Thank you Sikamicanico for sharing this discovery.... :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

Melissa is Super Nova sizzlin' SuperModel HOTTT!!!!!!!

Hey Dirty,

Could you upload these 4 photos for me? I now realize I only have authorized space for just 1 or 2 at a time...

Meanwhile guys, just click the links.... :+wink-2+

Last edited:
Hache Man said:
Hey Sikamik, I remember posting about her a while back.

There are some more smalle pics of here in yellow, etc., can you post them please?

She may very well be one of the most naturally beautiful women I've ever seen....

Absolutely... These semi nude photos are all candid shots of Melissa without makeup on a French topless beach.... :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
NightJailer said:
Absolutely... These semi nude photos are all candid shots of Melissa without makeup on a French topless beach.... :cheers

and for me - these are the BEST pix - because ANY woman can look stunning with makeup (or almost look stunning) it is when she is NOT wearing makeup and has a natural look where her beauty does/doesn't shine thru

and for Melissa

SCHWINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

WOW is she ever NATURALLY hot and what a veru nice bod with boobies that are the PERFECT size for sucking on

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
hroberts said:
SHE is a 8.5 on my scale
VERY HOT!!!!
a bit skinny :+whipping

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS - YOU MUST START OUT WITH THEM SKINNY

then when they add 30-50 pounds later in the relationship they are only overweight - as opposed to OBESE!

get them skinny - enjoy the hot moneky sex while she is trim then when she blows up later on and the thought of having sex with her can't even "get it up" for you - you have something to think back on

NightJailer said:
Aaaahhhhoooooooooo!!!!!!!

:+animal Melissa Theuriau -- Incendiary HOT!!!

Just checking to see if I can insert these images (instead of uploading them)

Kewl... It worked this time...:+thumbs-2 :+wink-2+

NightJailer said:
Hey Dirty,

Could you upload these 4 photos for me? I now realize I only have authorized space for just 1 or 2 at a time...

Meanwhile guys, just click the links.... :+wink-2+

Sorry Dirty... The insert image feature didn't seem to be working for me before... That's why I was uploading. :doh1 ':eek:

dirty

EOG Master
NightJailer said:
Sorry Dirty... The insert image feature didn't seem to be working for me before... That's why I was uploading. :doh1 ':eek:

sorry NJ.....just now saw the post....little under the weather today....Glad you got it worked out..:+thumbs-2