Betting Prophets

About as straightforward as it gets. You book the bet, you lose the bet, you pay the bet.

Small $$ & he's had over a month to come up with it.

Pathetic

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
BP, please don't let this stop you from posting here on out....

I know my feelings on this type of subject is different than most, but I will never understand any reason or benefit for bringing such personal business like this out in the open......

degenerategambler

EOG Enthusiast
Let him post, joins a long line of stiffs, hello MC etc..... There is no shame in stiffing and posting, its been accepted for a long time. :+textinbo

Hache Man

You live & learn, simple as that.......

You lend someone money & they pay you back, you lend it to them again in the future. Those that don't pay it back, you don't lend anymore.

Same goes for betting......

Does calling someone out like this instantly get you your money?
We all know that it doesn't. If the truth is known, it more than likely worsens the situation and pisses the other off to the extent you will have even a more difficult time getting paid.

It benefits no one.....

(This is not directed towards you TTinco, it's just my opinon in cases like this)

Hache Man

And of course, I knew that would be the #1 reply dg.........lol

If I remember correctly, most forums strongly discourage and/or disallow wagers between posters anyhow......Hmmmmm........ :+clueless

I fully understand your point of view Hache. At this point, Its a write off & I feel that it's only right to warn others to try to prevent them from getting in a position to be stiffed themselves.

degenerategambler

EOG Enthusiast
LOL, the silence is deafening, I guess Hache is right, the skeletons don't hang in the closet around here, they sit at the dinner the table......:+textinbo

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted
TinCo
this MF isnt gonna pay you. he owes me too. What kills me is that he's on here sending poems to the shrink when he could give a ratts ass less about anyone. How many emails has he sent you calling you dude or bro? DONT LET THAT FOOL YOU. HE IS A HUGE STIFF. i ALSO BET THAT SINCE HE'S OWED YOU HE'S HAS HAD TO BUY A NEW CAR OR MOVE OR SOME OTHER BUNCH OF BS. GET MY EMAIL FROM THE MOD. I BET OUR STORIES MIRROR EACH OTHER.

jayson you suck and I'm going to make sure you never sell another list.

TTinCO said:
Stone cold stiff.....2 and counting.

I'll bring your $260 bucks on the bet we made which I acknowledge I owe to you In Vegas at the RX bash and we can discuss it further in person

gee man all the bashing for $260 tsk tsk

street rules you put business on the street its over

but dont worry you will get it still $260

coming soon

another thing too JD you fucking asshole I dont OWE you shit

you stole a fucking list which if you dont shut up I will name and you sent to me and you think I sold it and didnt give you a cut which I can GUARANTEE I
didnt becasue these people that you robbed dont fucking play around

keep it up fucker and I'll spill the beans to the company like you allegedly do to the feds

railbird2

EOG Senior Member
Would be nice to see scum like Mark Merconi and Johnny D in jail. Have no less than 2 tons of junk mail thanks to them.

BettingProphets said:
I'll bring your $260 bucks on the bet we made which I acknowledge I owe to you In Vegas at the RX bash and we can discuss it further in person

gee man all the bashing for $260 tsk tsk

street rules you put business on the street its over

but dont worry you will get it still $260

coming soon

classic bagels.......obviously he gave you that line 100%......tell him to email me...I have info on gst pierre and l'oiseaux

seems like a lot of posters cant even pay a few hundred dollar debt?? Gosh are you people this broke!?!?!!?!? Get jobs and stop posting so much if you have to!!!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes...ID:surprised:

IDENTITY said:
seems like a lot of posters cant even pay a few hundred dollar debt?? Gosh are you people this broke!?!?!!?!? Get jobs and stop posting so much if you have to!!!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes...ID:surprised:
good post id.

i thought everybody bet 5 dimes a game
:+clueless

degenerategambler

EOG Enthusiast
BeatPete said:
good post id.

i thought everybody bet 5 dimes a game
:+clueless

They're either so small time that $260 is BIG money, or they are such a dirt bag that they'd stiff no matter how small the amount. Either way they're still a dirt bag........:+textinbo

degenerategambler

EOG Enthusiast
Easy pancho, he said he would pay, its just a coincidence he didn't respond to e-mails and all efforts to contact him for a few weeks from the collector. Guy probably has fallen on tough times? We should cut him some slack. Maybe he hasn't been able to swipe a good mailing list lately? Maybe that wasn't the only bet he lost? Could be a on a bad slide? Maybe the guy is barrelled in? $265 is a lot of money to a down and outer. Maybe we could take a collection? Pancho you never hit bottom? I'm pissed at myself for lashing at out this guy. He has obviously hit bottom. GA is the answer, lets get MC, AK and a few of the others to hold an intervention for BP?

AK

<TABLE class=tborder id=post206335 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_206335>lets get MC, AK and a few of the others to hold an intervention for BP?
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Unlike MC and others I don't owe anyone anything except a swiss kick the arse. :+wink-2+

AK how much did you pay that girl to smile at you like that? ... I thought i was the only one that could do that...

AK

Glaken said:
AK how much did you pay that girl to smile at you like that? ... I thought i was the only one that could do that...

Im so solid Glaken just me being around makes woman cream there pants.