All knowing mofome.... riddle me this!!!!

I have remnants of a bunch of liqour in my freezer.

Mostly vodka but I have stuff to make bloody marys and mudslides.

What do you reccomend?

Not taking straight shots of THIS vodka either. I didn't exactly go Grey Goose on this bottle... Let's leave it at that.

Haha.

mofome

Banned
jakethompson said:
I have remnants of a bunch of liqour in my freezer.

Mostly vodka but I have stuff to make bloody marys and mudslides.

What do you reccomend?

Not taking straight shots of THIS vodka either. I didn't exactly go Grey Goose on this bottle... Let's leave it at that.

Haha.

???

I dont mix liquor typically...but if its 151 or grain i will. never had a mudslide or a bloody mary.

this is my drink for the night

mofome said:
i have a phone

silly boys

Just be me and get drunk and run off your girl friend ....:surprised:

No talking on phone tonight .... I am gonna have fun :+paraanoid

mofome

Banned
Glaken said:
Just be me and get drunk and run off your girl friend ....:surprised:

No talking on phone tonight .... I am gonna have fun :+paraanoid

Glak, what the hell did u do

Glak, are you moving back to the east coast now??? you might as well go ahead and tell us what happened? We can all play Dr. Phil and tell you how to fix the problem.

ChrisGo said:
Glak, are you moving back to the east coast now??? you might as well go ahead and tell us what happened? We can all play Dr. Phil and tell you how to fix the problem.

No fixing this one guys ... I loved a girl that didn't love me back for all the right reasons.

It was sooooooooo kewel for a couple months.

There is your answer C

G

Glaken said:
No fixing this one guys ... I loved a girl that didn't love me back for all the right reasons.

It was sooooooooo kewel for a couple months.

There is your answer C

G

Sorry Glaken like in the movie a Bronx Tale you only get three great women in your life. Usually goes like this. Your Mom, The one that got away/broke your heart and then "Ms Right". Good luck if it can't be fixed.

dmmd98 said:
Sorry Glaken like in the movie a Bronx Tale you only get three great women in your life. Usually goes like this. Your Mom, The one that got away/broke your heart and then "Ms Right". Good luck if it can't be fixed.

Thanks D

G ...

mofome

Banned
obviously more to it than u have told us....there are so many little things that go into each relationship....surprisingly to u im sure...im very good with relationship issues and understand and talking about them. never easy my friend and i certainly hope u dont view any being down about it as weakness at all. well, IMO there is nothing more important than the person whom u chose to love or fall for and not recieving that same emotion in return certainly takes it toll. all u can do is treat her with respect, care for her, support her, make her feel as if she is the only girl in the world at times and from there see where it goes. The pain from losing that person, for me at least, doesnt leave quickly but its much better to feel something than to feel nothing at all. Many view feelings as weakness when its just the oposite. tears can show strength, a many are scared to cry....giving yourself to some is a risk and can leave u vulnerable...but its the only true way to find out just how far this relationship can go. Obviously each relationship is unique to itself but u need to start with a girl that wants to feel good about herself, is honest, is open, is able to embrace her own imperfectons and then an only then can she be ready to accept you for you and accept all that u stand for. obviously talkin about the ladies is a good time and we post our pictures...but those that brag about hook ups are trully insecure while those that allow themselves to care/luv are ready to be trully happy. Its not easy, by any stretch, but its worth it. IMO

I hope u are feeling well glak and know ur family here cares and is here for u. my phone is always by my side and talking about real lief situations is my favorite thing in the world. your happiness is whats important to all ur friends here and losing someone u love can be about as painful as anything in the world. sorry to have written so much, its just something that i do care a great deal about and woul always be here to support u or any of our friends here. to me its not just something u say in passing...its a big deal. only live one time...want u and homo hoffa and everyone happy as often as possible...thats the oly way to live.

hope all goes well and, if this one is trully over, a new lady is on the horizon. certainly nothing serious in the next 2 months...u cannot, being honest with yourself, go from luving someone to being involvd with another woman in less than a coulpe months b/c those strong feelings are still too fresh and will mostlikely be projected, in some manner, into this new relationship and ur feelings would not be as true as u need them to be...whether u know it at the time or not.

be well my friend and lets clean up tomorrow and try to have a good end to our weekend

:+thumbs-2

mofome said:
obviously more to it than u have told us....there are so many little things that go into each relationship....surprisingly to u im sure...im very good with relationship issues and understand and talking about them. never easy my friend and i certainly hope u dont view any being down about it as weakness at all. well, IMO there is nothing more important than the person whom u chose to love or fall for and not recieving that same emotion in return certainly takes it toll. all u can do is treat her with respect, care for her, support her, make her feel as if she is the only girl in the world at times and from there see where it goes. The pain from losing that person, for me at least, doesnt leave quickly but its much better to feel something than to feel nothing at all. Many view feelings as weakness when its just the oposite. tears can show strength, a many are scared to cry....giving yourself to some is a risk and can leave u vulnerable...but its the only true way to find out just how far this relationship can go. Obviously each relationship is unique to itself but u need to start with a girl that wants to feel good about herself, is honest, is open, is able to embrace her own imperfectons and then an only then can she be ready to accept you for you and accept all that u stand for. obviously talkin about the ladies is a good time and we post our pictures...but those that brag about hook ups are trully insecure while those that allow themselves to care/luv are ready to be trully happy. Its not easy, by any stretch, but its worth it. IMO

I hope u are feeling well glak and know ur family here cares and is here for u. my phone is always by my side and talking about real lief situations is my favorite thing in the world. your happiness is whats important to all ur friends here and losing someone u love can be about as painful as anything in the world. sorry to have written so much, its just something that i do care a great deal about and woul always be here to support u or any of our friends here. to me its not just something u say in passing...its a big deal. only live one time...want u and homo hoffa and everyone happy as often as possible...thats the oly way to live.

hope all goes well and, if this one is trully over, a new lady is on the horizon. certainly nothing serious in the next 2 months...u cannot, being honest with yourself, go from luving someone to being involvd with another woman in less than a coulpe months b/c those strong feelings are still too fresh and will mostlikely be projected, in some manner, into this new relationship and ur feelings would not be as true as u need them to be...whether u know it at the time or not.

Here's my take on this situation...

Love & looks are over rated. Sex is where it's at. So the first thing
you want to know with a woman is if she is good in bed. Find one
that is quiet {doesn't have a need to constantly talk your ear off}
and can give you a good licking/BJ for an hour w/o cuming up 4air.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?
The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

Why do men fart more than women?
Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.

"A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her." -- Oscar Wilde

Q: What is the difference between men and women?
A: A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need. A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."

In the beginning, God created the earth and rested.
Then God created Man and rested.
Then God created Woman.
Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.

dirty

EOG Master
X-Files said:

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?

"A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her." -- Oscar Wilde

A: A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need. A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."

Then God created Woman.

:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
glaker:

gl buddy; it's much better to have tried; than to have not tried;

but losing sux...

jmho

gl

:smokesmal

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
..epilogue...

..epilogue...

it's hard enuf losing;

without tha' confusion.....

..of knowin' ya tried..!!!

jmho

gl

:+paraanoid

mofome

Banned
X-Files said:

Then God created Woman.

spoken like a lonely man

:cheers

mofome

Banned
dirty said:
:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

yes...this guy is all about the sex, right deeds?

:+clueless

loving someone is nothing...just sex. spoken words by those who get neither.

:+wink-2+