Hot or Not Serena Williams

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
I know I am in the minority here, but I would love to tap that fat ass...I am a sucker for big firm asses..."Neevr trust a big butt and a smile..."

roach23

Banned
Lawrence said:
I know I am in the minority here, but I would love to tap that fat ass...I am a sucker for big firm asses..."Neevr trust a big butt and a smile..."

Serena would probably be tapping your ass. She's a fucking man. Her clit is probably the size of my dick.

A medic, a riding crop, a snorkel, smelling salts, a back brace, hip waders, and a gun so you can shoot yourself in the head from the intense shame you will feel once you have busted a cap in that.

Not hot but................................something about her that just makes me want to...................just once.

I bet ""SHE could wobledee wobledee (drop drop it like it's hot)""

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
roach23 said:
Serena would probably be tapping your ass. She's a fucking man. Her clit is probably the size of my dick.

agree - if we had sex i KNOW odds are i am on the "receiving" end since she has to have a bigger dick than me - and probably even bigger than Peter North or Ron Jeremy

Ppeter

EOG Enthusiast
WOOF said:
I would fo sho be happy to stick that big ol' tail.

:+music1-6

That would be like a mosquito trying to stick through an elephant hide. Wouldn't even dent dat....

Maybe I could tie an inkpen onto my mosquito so she would at least know I was in the room.

Nevertheless, Id still stick that luscious & muscled bunda.

:surprised:

Lawrence said:
everyone here must be banging supermodels seeing as how picky you all are

Even Ralphie looks better :+paraanoid :+paraanoid :+paraanoid :+paraanoid :surprised:

Ppeter

EOG Enthusiast
Lawrence said:
finally, some fellow big ass lovers in here

look again, she actually has a small tight caboose, its just the rest of her (arms, thighs, hips) thats HUGE! :yikess

Wod

EOG Enthusiast
I dunno, sometimes i wanna jump her, sometimes i wanna run away as fast as I can

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Lawrence said:
everyone here must be banging supermodels seeing as how picky you all are

NOT quite (well - i am - but doubt others are) but i do prefer to fuck a woman as opposed to a man with more between his legs than i do

Serena and Venus are the Williams BROTHERS