Sunday Bases.....(126-126, +19.78 units, ytd..)

cincy_

EOG Veteran
You made my week!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

NOBODY has consistantly won the way you have been winning for the past few years. As good as today was, this was not a fluke - well I guess people could argue that a sweep is a fluke, but winning certainly isn't.

dakat69 said:
What an excellent day, Bucs....too bad I woke up 7 mins late this morning and didn't get in on the early games, so I decided to sit out the whole day.

The shitty part of it is that I did the blackjack promo at Skybook (500 dollar freeplay) and decided to parlay your picks for 10 bucks for 50 days. Started doing it this past Wed and had a shot for an extra 40 units today(considering 1 more run comes in the Giants game). I think God is telling me to CONTROL MY DRINKING. And of all days to miss....been following you religously for 1.5 yrs now.

Oh well, congrats to all the diehard followers out there. I knew this day was not too far away.

Get control:+thumbs-2

FireItUp420

EOG Enthusiast
Notice we haven't heard from Mr. "nobody can beat baseball/the sky is falling" in this thread??

BTW Bucs, what's the better feeling: sweeping the card today or when you won 12 days in a row last year??

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Thanks guys....gotta admit, i am surprised by a sweep as well.....not by the winning, but a sweep is very rare.....when betting value plays, it just doesnt happen that often....

I guess Identity pegged it, Chalk, and overs, are the way to go....LOL

It could be 0-9 another day, lets just hope not......maybe this will start a nice 7-10 day run for us.....and we can build on it...

Thanks for the support guys, its appreciated...

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Superman said:
Good luck today Bucs. I hope the baseball gods are all on our side today.

Just like I stated early this morning. The baseball gods were with us today. Great pitching when we needed it. Timely hitting. Horrible pitching when we needed runs. The bullpen did what it is suppose to do today. All around we couldn't ask for anything more.

Thanks Bucs. :+textinbo

SIG

EOG Senior Member
Bucs- you are my IDOL!!!!!!

:+wink-2+

Another great day...keep up the good work

Can you say 4 team parlay Winner
Can you say 7 team parlay Winner
Can you say 7 team parlay Winner if Philly hold on.
By the way I crossed the last parlay for 50% so who cares.Lets get them again tomorrow.Like I said cap the cappers not the games and stay with the proven winners.

WOW...WOW...WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....WOW....now i know why i've followed this man for the last 3 years...nice day to build on the bankroll....bucs, are you are the MAN????:answer: :cheers :surprised:

Catsfan

EOG Enthusiast
Moneyneversleeps said:
I played golf today and had my wife look for the picks!!!! She had a hard time with the Mansion exchange but she got them in. I am glad she did. Looking good so far.

:cheers

Moneyneversleeps
You have one hell of a wife.

Catsfan

EOG Enthusiast
Great job Bucs!
Can someone tell me what a nine team parlay would have paid on all of today's picks? I would love to know.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Catsfan said:
Great job Bucs!
Can someone tell me what a nine team parlay would have paid on all of today's picks? I would love to know.

You couldn't have parlayed all 9 but you could have done 8. Throwing out the SD runline would have payed 161 to 1.

Woody

EOG Veteran
An 8 bet parlay, playing the Padres moneyline (but not the runline), using the numbers I got would have paid $17364 for a $100 bet.

Nice work today Bucsfan!

Well I can tell you what a 4 and two 7 teamers pay.A damn bunch.They were all for 30.00 each.Somrthing good will happen if your bankroll will hold out.

Nicoman1199

EOG Enthusiast
Donde es boo birds today? You won't find them in this thread. Excellent job today man. I got called into work but my wife takes care of business as well, all bets were put in and all bets were won thanks to you!!

Catsfan

EOG Enthusiast
Hitman26 said:
You couldn't have parlayed all 9 but you could have done 8. Throwing out the SD runline would have payed 161 to 1.
Wow!
Thanks Hitman26 and Woody.
AND
Thank you one more time Bucs.

It was a big day for all and it could not have come at a better time.Will be heading to Indy to help and be with my friend but my laptop will go with me.Hope May at Indy goes like today.Perfect.See you all in victory lane.

Morning Wood

EOG Member
IDENTITY said:
morning wood - what did the parlay pay, sir?

had to decide 2 times for 1 play, cause my bookie allows only 1 bet per game in parlays, so I took SD only as ML (not RL) and ATL over not ML:
am from europe, so don?t know what these odds are converted in american style:

ST.Louis @ 1,70
ATL over @ 2,10
SD @ 1,70
Cincy @ 2,10
Boston @ 1,80
Cleveland @ 1,85
SF over @ 2,00

parlay odd: 84,88
played each with 30 € and parlay with 10 € , thx again bucsfan :yourock: