SATURDAY AFTERNOON @ THE PARK (YTD RECORD 57-54 +6.79 Units)

I have THREE AFTERNOON ballgames, and I hope to be back later to release a couple of NIGHT GAMES as well...

1-953 LOS ANGELES DODGERS -$1.48 vs. Washington Nationals

2-956 FLORIDA MARLINS +$1.33 vs. NY Mets

3-958 SAN DIEGO PADRES +$1.23 vs. St. Louis Cardinals

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
BGS 9.5 said:
Padres bet looks good, I hear something about a virus hitting a lot of the St. Louis squad.

GL!

Local stories reported yesterday that many players had been stricken with stomach poisoning, most cases mild, yet it hit many of them including coaches....none of the "stars" were effected, but it got several of them, and some of the coaches.......they looked lackluster last night for sure, and u combine that with Ponson just returning from DL and being on a pitch count, it could prove to be good sign for Padres....of course the Cards are the type of team that will win this game, when its all against them, then lose to the Royals or marlins next game....:rolleyes:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Losing to the Fish might not be a joke anymore. They just dominated the first place Mets yesterday. No earned runs, no hits allowed from the pen. They gave up 2 hits, and 1 unearned run. They also beat somebody named Pedro. I may have laughed at that, all the way to the bank. The Fish are no longer laughingstocks.

So many plays The Shrink. I am still searching for that value dog. Where is Russ, he usually plays some of those? Still have an hour before the first 3.

Outstanding job on the bases forum. So many quality handicappers with so much experience and valuable input. And even options for types of plays. I make this a regular stop now. For all the things that just did not pan out at EOG, I think this exceeded expectations. A+ for the bases forum.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers