SANTA ANITA RACE 2 SELECTION

Gabe

Horse racing expert
#1 Pitino obviously named after former coach Rick Pitino deserves a big look today in race 2 at SANTA ANITA. This 950k purchase out of Union Rags showed that he has some major talent after running 2nd from the rail in a 5F turf sprint in last. This will be his second race off an extended layoff and should be poised for his best. This colt is going from sprint to route and being by UNION RAGS he should relish the dirt surface and mile distance where he will be able to stretch his legs out. Something was obviously amiss in the first race so you can throw that race completely out and ran big on a distance and surface that wasn't ideal. Expect Pitino to run huge today and showcase his tremendous potential.

Post time 1:30pm PT

1538671553553.png

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Do you mind keeping your nonsensical targeting and bashing out of sports threads here at EOG?

People are getting tired of seeing you shit up threads with your attack’s and nonsense.

Please try and control yourself a little better so EOG can be a more positive experience for our visitors. Hopefully you can keep the peace here and not be the problem .

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
When you keep eog shit off Twitter, you will stop being a target

Eog was actually better than ever until you came back here and started clogging all the threads with your bullshit

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Bash the post not the poster. Let’s make EOG a place where we root on our fellow man . Not bring em down.

Can you do it? Do you have it in you?

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Gabe, you are really crazy. Like, I legit wonder if there are two different people posting on your account, or if maybe you have multiple personalities

blueline

EOG Master
basically this is do you want to play a horse off a big grass sprint number at a short price running long on the dirt...is there a pair up or a move forward because of the switch.....all the rest that was posted is gibberish

blueline

EOG Master
Gabe, you are really crazy. Like, I legit wonder if there are two different people posting on your account, or if maybe you have multiple personalities

he was run off the other site now he is trying to be on his best behavior and he is above it all....just another con job.....

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Likely to be way too short of a number for a horse with too many new variables. I would like him at 5/1+... but 3/2 or 2/1? You are nuts. Absolutely no idea how he is going to run, and yet you have to pay a premium for it

Gabe

Horse racing expert
This mob bully mentality from you two is not helping EOG grow. People don’t want to see bickering.

I ask kindly if you don’t have anything fruitful or inspiring to add then just ignore it. Stop spamming and teaming up like children.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
You folks here are too easy to arouse. Shouldn’t be this easy to get you to tilt like this. Sure is fun to watch, selfishly it’s great to watch you dudes meltdown but EOG shouldn’t be a place where this is commonplace behavior.

Now JK mentioned there will be consequences if targeting continues so all of you please continue to show your asses. Please.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Lol.

Gabe, you are a loser who posts memes like a 12 year old, and follows TVG personalities around like a groupie.

You are too easy of a target

Good god, another in a long line of losers from Gyno/BZ/Gabe/Babe.

Horse players are the worst degenerate gamblers. A dying sport only supported by the mathematically ignorant...

Get help Babe.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
What did Pitino go off?

Hard for me to lay chalk unless it comes from a good source like the barn or trainer....

I have had my share of losers less than 2-1....lol

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
8/5 second choice but a tiny 5 horse field. and one of the horses was a hopeless 69-1 horse that had zero chance

pitino took 3rd

Gabe

Horse racing expert
It's alright... Horse had the race setup that made me wager, , got the lead and the slow fractions. Just wasn't good enough.

The 5 was just too much, tried to beat the big favorite.

Look at these haters coming after the fact while ignoring the winning threads ive started. Chicken shit people, imagine being that chicken shit to purposely bump losing threads while completely ignore the winning threads? A man doesn't do that, only a petty female.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
OH WOW. Who's in first place out of 831 people? 10-4 on NFL this season, 11-8 in college.

Thank you for the attention and publicity guys, you always fall for my traps. Sweating me for trying to beat the big favorite in a horse race, amateur hour.

1538689009821.png

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
gabe thats a free pick 3 contest for free plays and uses stale lines. I know you are being hammered online and on forums but #1 ranking after week 4 are u being serious?

blueline

EOG Master
It's alright... Horse had the race setup that made me wager, , got the lead and the slow fractions. Just wasn't good enough.

The 5 was just too much, tried to beat the big favorite.

Look at these haters coming after the fact while ignoring the winning threads ive started. Chicken shit people, imagine being that chicken shit to purposely bump losing threads while completely ignore the winning threads? A man doesn't do that, only a petty female.

I was quiet till now...so what about when you copy my losing picks in the best bet thread and post them around in various threads?...youre a delusional sick POS

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
All you haters need to relax.
From what we know about Gabe’s wagering tendencies, I’m guessing he bet Pitino to show so he did OK.

Gabe, in future threads you start you should ask for other opinions on your picks before making poor decisions.

****** In other news, is it just me or is Maggie Wolfendale really stepping up her MILF game?

blueline

EOG Master
All you haters need to relax.
From what we know about Gabe’s wagering tendencies, I’m guessing he bet Pitino to show so he did OK.

Gabe, in future threads you start you should ask for other opinions on your picks before making poor decisions.

****** In other news, is it just me or is Maggie Wolfendale really stepping up her MILF game?

Tom Morley is a lucky guy

Gabe

Horse racing expert
1538690054183.png

Is there anything worse than a dude who comes in AFTER THE FACT!! Douchebag central, Sounds like something a fragile emotional trainwreck does, you know the guy who holds grudges forever, makes up stories, publicly posts PRIVATE MESSAGES...

Anyone know a guy like that? I do, I live in his mind. Someone from the computer has warped his mind.

Heim

EOG Master
So how on earth do you have the nerve to comment on others re Cubs being a square bet when you bet them.....

Gabe

Horse racing expert
So how on earth do you have the nerve to comment on others re Cubs being a square bet when you bet them.....

huh? that doesn't make sense, I bet them prior to the season. You can't be serious.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
LOL pile on fags wait 4-5 threads to bash, the last 4 threads were winners.

Waiting by their computers to bash "AFTER THE FACT"

Keep showing how chickenshit you people are.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
$20 bets are showcased to make a bad example, larger wagers ignored for sake of slander and made up shit.

1538690627185.png