When you’re live at the track.. Do you go to the windows or bet on your phone?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
When you’re live at the track.. Do you go to the windows or bet on your phone?

Most my buddies at the track bet on their phone now. One friend said he hates holding tickets and 99% of his bets are made on his twin spires account.

For me personally I like to bet at the machine . Get the money in my hands, well those few times i actually do win lol.

How about you?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
If you're serious about beating the races, you have to find a rebate house.

Cannot compete against the batch bettors when they're gambling at a significant better rate than you.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
If you're serious about beating the races, you have to find a rebate house.

Cannot compete against the batch bettors when they're gambling at a significant better rate than you.

Absolutely. But there’s something about getting the money in your hands immediately after a race that is pleasurable.

cheapseats

EOG Master
use the machines.......i go with a fixed roll for the session.......if i used other methods it may get out of hand........................

blueline

EOG Master
800 plays not even 20 units down thanks for the update.....now I wonder who gives the best rebate for 12 dollar pick 5 tickets.....anyone got an idea?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
1538763504807.png

Looks like rain thunderstorms and humidity all week in Chicago.

HMMM.. in L.A
1538763605881.png'

No wonder you hate me blueline. I would too if I were you.

Enjoy Hawthorne:ROFLMAO:..

blueline

EOG Master
I don't go to the track except to tracks I haven't been to before...keep trying.....whats an acceptable rebate on a 12 dollar pick 5 ticket?

blueline

EOG Master
I don't hate you I just think you a forum disease, a rapist , con artist, liar and an overall POS...no malice intended