Forum manifesto (I ASK EVERYONE TO READ)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Forum manifesto (I ASK EVERYONE TO READ)

I met Gabe several years ago on the day Hollywood Park closed its doors forever.

Solid guy.

I don't recognize this current-day Gabe.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

I met Gabe several years ago on the day Hollywood Park closed its doors forever.

Solid guy.

I told a girl one time that exact same thing "I don't recognize you right now" before I dismissed her...
sounds like JK wants his Gabe back, I personally want hollywood park back as well...

blueline

EOG Master

I will take Hollywood back...you can keep all current and past versions of gabe

MrTop

EOG Master

I want the ball back, dallas had it a long time. The best I will get out of this is a push.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Im going to forget the history you and I have.

No one follows anyone blindly on forums. Seek therapy. Im not saying that as a slight, with distrespect. Find new hobbies or a job that gives you less free time and is maybe more fullfilling.
The average posters age here is probably mid 40s and has been gambling 20 years minimum some of us professionally in that time. NO ONE is following your plays to pay their mortgage. No one cares if you win or lose but yourself and you dont want that weight anyway.

It's easy to pick on losses compared to congratulating wins. Its human nature. I can remember bad beats from a decade ago. Ill forget the saints over by tuesday.

Im betting to make money. I get the vibe you are posting to vindicate something. 75% of all my posts are from the poker table when Im bored. My posting is probably a leak and definitely overall -ev. If you spent all this time you consume trying to quiet your detractors you'd find more winners or overall happiness I'm positive.

Goodluck regardless and spend more time watching the screen if you can spot one possesion moves as sure winners you've got every sharp Ive ever met beat in that regard.

LOL. Probably mine too. I blame the recursive nature of what I do but I do love Trading.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

This cannot be ignored. What are you talking about?

I said that I knew a tranny down in South Florida who posted under the name Kane and crippled his back walking down the stairs (a true fact about kane) and he decided to pretend I wasn't talking about him. :LMAO

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Does that mean that it's a man who dresses in woman's clothes or is it a dude who had an operation?

Kane wears adult diapers, which is the tranny that is referenced. So you'd have to ask him what he wears over the diapers to hide them. Baggy clothes I assume.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I'll give my take on Gabe. He wants to earn money as a sports consultant. He loves to handicap but wants to have a group of people following his advise, charge for it, and live off the service money.

Problem is he doesn't know how to market because the forums. The forums are a tough place to find people since there are going to be attackers who jump on 1-4 days and ignore the 9-2 runs.

Gabe needs to work on Gabe. He is a thin skinned guy who is trying to get into something where you need 7 layers of leather type skin to survive. The other side is that he attacks as much as he attacks. Doesn't take the high road and then is crying about why aren't people taking the high road.

Gabe needs to find some meditation. Hire a life coach to give some direction or at the very least to have someone who he can talk things through. He sounds like he is on his last straw.

Gabe....get help please.

Solid guy.

He isnt from this earth switched out during one of the cross overs. See my posts on the Mandela Effect....

Heim

EOG Master

Gabe's been on tilt since the 'Drink' 20 dollar opinion shot heard 'round the forum world.

mr merlin

EOG Master

The simple truth is that only crazy people put out manifesto's.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Gabe trust me you need serious help. you know we have worked on a thing or two together, we have a love of horses, and off shore wagering and long long long time in forum world.

but seriously you have gone beyond tilt and you really need to stop this hobby and forum and gambling life completely.

Its that simple. the problem is you Gabe not the knuckleheads and brilliant and mediocre posters of the world you find on forums.

something in your persona changed flipped maybe ~3 years ago?

You will never make any real money as a tout or sports web site owner or sports consultants. Just cross that off your list, and if you do it would never come from your endless attempts in forum land to pump up your skills sets. the people who pay attention here will find the flaws and holes in your "persona" you are trying to create to hype your talent and continue to rip you to shreds, which you cant take.

Bushay

NHL Expert

When I read Gabe's post in this thread I started to dissect it and critique what his problems are. Had a long reply set without hitting send. I got busy doing something else meaning to get back to it and send it. But I changed my mind. If he can't understand whats going on here from all these others, he never listened to me before that and won't now so, why even bother. Hopefully, he reads some of these guys replies from posters he respects and takes a long hard look at himself and do what is needed to right the ship. Not going to be easy though. This shit has been in his blood a long long time. At this point, it's the guys who are encouraging him who are every bit the problem here.

"pay no attention to these guys Gabe, just keep doing you're thing and giving us more winners. You got this."

Heim

EOG Master

In typical Gabe fashion he bumps Jets under 5 wins -150 & NE +450 win SB on Twitter. Follower calls him out posting it was -185 & +410. So naturally Gabe now says he has -150, -185, +410, & +450. Lol...same ol' Gabe.

blueline

EOG Master

took a look at his twitter...almost zero responses to anything gambling related except people calling him out for his nonsense....where are these thousands of followers thanking him for all of the money he makes them...delusional...same ole gabe...merry christmas happy holidays :cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Gabe...Merry XMAS

Dont take everything so personal...

I know you are reading this....

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

In typical Gabe fashion he bumps Jets under 5 wins -150 & NE +450 win SB on Twitter. Follower calls him out posting it was -185 & +410. So naturally Gabe now says he has -150, -185, +410, & +450. Lol...same ol' Gabe.

Why am I not surprised? A vest never....err....I mean a leopard never changes its spots.

Only one reason a tout would make it hard to track.... he loses yet still wants your money.

blueline

EOG Master
On the forums, nothing is more annoying than.....people who post in threads when a posting play is lost while simultaneously ignoring threads where the same poster wins and ladies and gentleman it has made my time on the forums unenjoyable. It's childish and performed by many men who are older. Albeit many of these characters are in possession of a severe mental illness and therefore this type of behavior is to be expected but at the same time, it doesn't make me feel any better. It's hard enough to lose bets, lose money and then after that to be trolled and have the thread bumped while the winning bet threads are completely ignored. I have showcased 100s of examples of this behavior. If I lose 800 bucks one night and I log into the forums and see someone happy that I lost or talking crap about my play that makes it even less fun and losing money is not fun.

The forums are supposed to be an escape at least that is what I thought. When I first joined the forums it was a lot more about sharing information and there was a lot more camaraderie, now it's a dick measuring contest where everyone is outset to outdo each other. When did it become a place where we make fun of peoples bet size, income levels, etc? Where are the days where we handicapped together and tried to make money?

I like to help, never said I was the best handicapper, never said I was rich or bet 1000s a game. Never said I only shared plays with a few individuals because my opinions are that valuable. But I have showcased a confidence in my ability to predict outcomes in games and some may say it's cockiness but I would rather label it confidence. Not once have I not been humble or forgot where I came from.

Making money via sports gambling is hard but not impossible. If you refrain from chasing, bet reduced juice or get bonuses, bet a similar amount on all your wagers or utilize 1/2 Kelly if you have a good idea of your edge then you should come out ahead if you have any talent whatsoever. What gets most people is the mental factor, chasing, losing streaks, etc. We all have losing streaks no gambler is immune to them. I have been mentored and have learned a lot from some wonderful seasoned veteran gamblers and for that, I will always be grateful and those people were introduced to me via the sports gambling forums. in 2005 I thought that I knew a lot about sports betting but little did I now that I actually knew nothing. There has been a lot of work, research and mentoring that has gotten me to where I am at. Via the forums, I have met some lifelong friends and shared some great times with others and for that, I will always be grateful.

If someone was going to research my posting play resume they would see that I indeed have been very successful. There are some people on the forums that try and discredit me or say that I am misleading but if you notice they never have any concrete evidence of this. Not sure why people I have never met, that hardly know me like to follow me around and claim things that are untrue but it has made my time on the forums unsavory and unenjoyable. I have been a standup guy, don't disappear when a bet I posted lost, nor do I just bump winning threads like some claim. Trolls have been posting a lot of incorrect information about me, misquote what I say, call me a tout when I have NEVER charged and the simple fact is I own a website that doesn't require any money to read. I've noticed that people on the forums read a thread title and believe it to be true, the trolls throw shit around hoping it will stick and sometimes it does because people will PM me asking me about things I know nothing about. It's become way to time-consuming and people say just ignore them but forum software does not make it to where they disappear completely you can still see when these people bump your thread or post in your thread so that is not a perfect science.

If something is not enjoyable, why continue?
video with a whiteboard Gabe and the next manifesto is an instant classic

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Gyno , you've been on an emotional tilt for YEARS

Kenny Boy thought you needed professional mental health help when he was alive

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I like Mr. Merlin, one of the better posters here.

CFB, MLB, NHL, HORSES, NFL will be on my mind this weekend. Got a lot of bets this weekend and ready to roll.

Good luck and let's focus on sports, not petty BS.

blueline

EOG Master
the guy who starts the nonsense now asks for it to stop...priceless...you owe the board another manifesto get to work on it