PTSD

railbird

EOG Master
It's a fake condition, it did not exist in WW2, my dad was in WW2, those guys never whined like Vietnam guys, didn't get tattoos. its something liberal colleges made up in the 1980s so losers could get jobs in psychiatric fields.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushay

NHL Expert
You're a fascinating individual seeking out attention. A psychiatrist's dream come true.

Last edited by a moderator:

kane

EOG master
its a fake condition, it did not exist in WW2, my dad was in WW2, those guys never whined like Vietnam guys, didn't get tattoos. its something liberal colleges made up in the 1980s so losers could get jobs in psychiatric fields.

You're a fucking moron

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Birdie, how about a film previewing this season's Big West Conference basketball action?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
It's a fake condition, it did not exist in WW2, my dad was in WW2, those guys never whined like Vietnam guys, didn't get tattoos. its something liberal colleges made up in the 1980s so losers could get jobs in psychiatric fields.

Conspiracy loon....

Heim

EOG Master
I agree this isn't PTSD. They always attach with a military event. This guy had esteem problems after he got in a bar fight and got his ass kicked in the area. 28 year old living with his mom.....you get the picture.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I agree this isn't PTSD. They always attach with a military event. This guy had esteem problems after he got in a bar fight and got his ass kicked in the area. 28 year old living with his mom.....you get the picture.
maybe it’s not, didn’t see the facts as it was breaking when I went to work. PTSD is a condition though.

railbird

EOG Master
maybe it’s not, didn’t see the facts as it was breaking when I went to work. PTSD is a condition though.
its called grief, and you sure has hell don't need to see a non Christian voodoo shrink for it. read book of psalms and exercise is how you treat it

High Times

EOG Master

And WWI, WWII, and Vietnam Veterans were mostly drafted. If anyone had a reason to lash out on society it was them. A lot of today's Vets are weak minded people.

MrTop

EOG Master
only the usmc knows if he seen combat. Only god knows what they inject into your body with their shots. The military does raise the stress levels much higher than taking the lakers ATS.

E$

EOG Dedicated
While I think PTSD is an actual condition in some cases, much like depression or other mental illness, it is far more often just an excuse.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
While I think PTSD is an actual condition in some cases, much like depression or other mental illness, it is far more often just an excuse.

Agree. And its a shame. Because it cheapens it for the people that really experience it.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You are a lunatic fraud....when it is your time I hope you suffer.....psalm reading isn’t going to help...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Where are the mental hospitals in this country?

We need more looney bins.

E$

EOG Dedicated
Where are the mental hospitals in this country?

We need more looney bins.

We have a long way to go when it comes understanding and treating mental illness. There is such a wide range of types and severity. Like Diablo said, those who are using it as an excuse are making it harder for the severe cases to get diagnosed and treated.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
Fake condition-Agree. Alcoholics, drug addicts, mental cases among all groups of people. Military, non military.