Tuesday Bases....(211-207, +27.32 units, ytd...)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Afternoon guys....running late from work today, so the post is a little later than usual......didnt find a TON of stuff i liked tonight, and no fav play, but did find a few that i hope will make us a little money, even though its Tuesday.....

Good luck tonight, lets get 'em.....

Dodgers (+122)........2 units

Cubs (-113)............1 unit

St Louis (-150)........2 units

St Louis -1.5 (+146)....1 unit

Yankees (+103).......2 units

White Sox (+121)......2 units

Kansas city (+197)......1 unit

Reload said:
Thanks, Buc$! I am not scared of Tuesdays. Will be in on these.

yea...fuck Tuesdays jinx!! I'm on every one of them as well!! Looking forward to a great night! Good luck bucs!

Good Luck Bucs, Im a diehard Tiger fan, and they dont stand a chance against NYY. This is a tired team, and the back-to-back shut outs were no flucke.

GL tonight!

BGS 9.5 said:
Good Luck Bucs, Im a diehard Tiger fan, and they dont stand a chance against NYY. This is a tired team, and the back-to-back shut outs were no flucke.

GL tonight!

Don't give up on our Tigers BGS....they'll be OK!! It's better here than it's been in years, and the ballpark is sellin' out!! It's awesome.

:cheers :cheers

tuesday jinx? i'm on the other side of every play you took.
i bet somehow i will be the one that breaks the jinx. if not, my bad and sorry for continuing the jinx.

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
Bucsfan67 said:
Dodgers (+122)........2 units +125 @ Matchbook

Cubs (-113)............1 unit

St Louis (-150)........2 units

St Louis -1.5 (+146)....1 unit +150 @ Matchbook

Yankees (+103).......2 units +109 @ Matchbook

White Sox (+121)......2 units +130 @ Matchbook

Kansas city (+197)......1 unit +206 @ Matchbook

Just a little friendly help for you line-shoppers :cheers

Double J said:
Don't give up on our Tigers BGS....they'll be OK!! It's better here than it's been in years, and the ballpark is sellin' out!! It's awesome.

:cheers :cheers

Oh, Im with ya bro, shit hasnt been this happening in the Motor City with bases since Alan Trammel PLAYED!!!!!!

:cheers

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
Bucsfan67 said:
LOL, yeah but i always get the "best" lines , remember...?
Yes well that's what they say isn't it? :doh1

Hope you've funded accounts at Mansion/Matchbook bucs, if you haven't you're missing out on great lines! I find that I play almost 75% of my baseball plays at those two shops and find them consistently beating top books like Pinny, 5dimes and BetJam for baseball.

The fact that they can offer ".00 lines" on some occasion really puts even a dimeline to shame.

Oh and :+sports2- as Small gets out of a bases-loaded-no-outs jam!

SIG

EOG Senior Member
cklennon said:
Yes well that's what they say isn't it? :doh1

Hope you've funded accounts at Mansion/Matchbook bucs, if you haven't you're missing out on great lines! I find that I play almost 75% of my baseball plays at those two shops and find them consistently beating top books like Pinny, 5dimes and BetJam for baseball.

The fact that they can offer ".00 lines" on some occasion really puts even a dimeline to shame.

I deposited money into Mansion about a week ago and have been really impressed. Hate their set up and software but you can really find some good lines there. I probably play half my games there and half at pinnacle.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
damn, looks like every one of these games is going down to the wire tonight.....we have every possibility of a great night, or losing some as well.....every game is either tied late, or a 1 run game late, except for the cards who have a 2 run lead right now.....

This is gonna be a race to the wire tonight...

My God....what the hell got into Houston? Bases full with no outs in Detroit in bottom of the 8th!

:yikess :yikess :yikess

Oh well...I still gotta believe we're somehow, some way...gonna come out on top!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
:+clueless Well, if NOTHING ELSE, one good thing happened today...i doubt we will be seeing much of Kody bragging to us how much better he is.....unless the Tigers rally tonight, they are down by 2 in the 10th, he will have lost his ENTIRE SEASON'S winnings, on one day's card...he was up 46 units for the season, with chase plays, all 5 or 10 units, just to make it look good, but I was told he lost 44 units tonight, on one night....:rolleyes:

This is the card i was emailed, i assume its correct......dependable source verified it...

5/30/06.........kodiak mlb track........... 10 Units : Bost -140, Det -115. 5 units: CWS +123, Milw -110, SF -135.

Wonder if he called that a "square" card?.....compare that with the 200+ units he has lost in NBA, and i am starting to wonder if he was just making it up when he told us all he was the best capper on the net, and never has a losing season....

SIG

EOG Senior Member
here's what he emailed me:

mlb:

10unit:
boston -140
det. -115

5unit:
cws +123
milw -110
sf -135

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
-269.14u in basketball
+46.56u in bases

those are his YTD records so looks like he's down about 270 units on the year combined. Yikes.

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Yes..thank you Todd Jones. Yankees win for us. If the Royals win tonight it won't be that bad of a night. But man damn STL. :mad:

Superman said:
Yes..thank you Todd Jones. Yankees win for us. If the Royals win tonight it won't be that bad of a night. But man damn STL. :mad:

Living in Michigan, and being a Tigers fan....this bastard has killed us more than once this year!! It's about time we got a little help from the "Gas Can!"

He's always capable of exploding...and he did tonight!:cheers

bosoxfan79

EOG Member
Bucs, any chance of posting early tomorrow? and by early, I mean tonight?? u did an awesome job picking the night before over the weekend... the later picks seemed to hurt us, but the early posting picks were outstanding

Nicoman1199

EOG Enthusiast
Well I tried to get cute and play Royals 1st 5 innings at +190...that blew up in my face...hope you guys steal the game back for the big money!

Catsfan

EOG Enthusiast
Bucsfan67 said:
:+clueless Well, if NOTHING ELSE, one good thing happened today...i doubt we will be seeing much of Kody bragging to us how much better he is.....unless the Tigers rally tonight, they are down by 2 in the 10th, he will have lost his ENTIRE SEASON'S winnings, on one day's card...he was up 46 units for the season, with chase plays, all 5 or 10 units, just to make it look good, but I was told he lost 44 units tonight, on one night....:rolleyes:

This is the card i was emailed, i assume its correct......dependable source verified it...

5/30/06.........kodiak mlb track........... 10 Units : Bost -140, Det -115. 5 units: CWS +123, Milw -110, SF -135.

Wonder if he called that a "square" card?.....compare that with the 200+ units he has lost in NBA, and i am starting to wonder if he was just making it up when he told us all he was the best capper on the net, and never has a losing season....

Yes Bucs that is his card. I have been receiving his plays since the beginning of last basketball season. I have not played ANY of his picks. There have been numerous people who have exposed him with giving out bogus lines and have asked him to remove their name from his distribution list. I usually just delete his emails as soon as I get them. I don't know why he even releases games because their is no way anyone is playing this crap.

Superman

EOG Senior Member
It's tied!!! Wow looking really bad with two out and two strikes. Let's get the go ahead run here.

Bucs:After watching a lot of cappers you are very consistent and that is the key.But a word of advice.Do not play line changes consistently.I see many cappers that are following the line changes like mice to cheese.Works well when ir goes that way but when they reverse it is death to the cappers.

mofome

Banned
wow bucsman!! the breaks are changin now, KC cashes...just saw their final. cnograts to u, now spread the luv around

;)

:cheers

carry it into wednesday bud

Another great night, Buc$! Even with the Cardinals losing, we still cash thanks to everything else! :cheers

jimmyk

EOG Member
congrats on that KC game ...........looks like it was one of tho Maalox games !!!! Gimme a shout if you still wanna play, you seem to be rounding into form , I see your season turning around :cheers