Cancer sucks!!
Pulling for both you and Wink 😉
I had most of colon removed in 2000,
And in 2016 most of stomach removed.

Hoping for good health for you both!!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm eager to bet second-round NCAA tournament games next Saturday and Sunday.

I love watching the Thursday and Friday games while thinking about wagers for Saturday and Sunday.

They'd never do it in the future but wish they'd play a final four at MSG. Something about that old barn brings the best out of college players in big games.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
They'd never do it in the future but wish they'd play a final four at MSG. Something about that old barn brings the best out of college players in big games.

Interesting thought, Heisenberg.

Basketball in football stadiums is a bad look.

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
When that Spartan guy came back on court at halftime & he didn't break a bone, I thought my bet on the Wolverines was gonna get screwed...sure enough, Spartans got a badly needed emotional lift. Bummer bet.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
When that Spartan guy came back on court at halftime & he didn't break a bone, I thought my bet on the Wolverines was gonna get screwed...sure enough, Spartans got a badly needed emotional lift. Bummer bet.

You could tell the injured player (Ahrens) meant a lot to the team.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
im on cancer meds, plus hate the sport, my fault for participating.

Matt and I have known each other for a long time. LONNNNNNNNNNG time. We all know about my Cancer fight and I appreciate all of the well wishes and all that have been sent my way. It is truly appreciated.

We also need to spend time doing the same with Rail. I have been told my Cancer is beatable and by around Labor Day I should be Cancer Free. Speaking to Rail and his situation, sure sounds like I am in much better condition to win my fight than he is his.

So the next time someone extends well wishes to me - add in 1 more for Rail. He might need it more than me.

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
Try giving you the benefit of the doubt Rail, but after winning 3 months, now you bring up cancer? And I’m not making light of cancer, we’ve all been effected by it, lost my mom. Rail, you're a punk!

Last edited by a moderator: