BettorIQ Records

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Waz is a scumbag period no matter what. The reason he doesn't post in the thread anymore proves the point.
Go to the bettoriq site for their podcasts and listen to the one about services that andrew lange and waz do. It is comical how they talk out of both sides of their mouth. Fkn total laughable bullshit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Go to the bettoriq site for their podcasts and listen to the one about services that andrew lange and waz do. It is comical how they talk out of both sides of their mouth. Fkn total laughable bullshit.

Exactly, they are totally insulting educated sport investors and trying to take advantage of dumb ones. It's a willful and malicious misrepresentation (he knows what he is doing).

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I've heard of one Witt (Richard) and three Meyers (Adam, Dr. Ed and Ron), but never a Wittmeyer.

Hmmm...

wirelessjava

EOG Enthusiast
Tha Good Playa aka Brandon Wittmeyer did go far in the Golden Nugget Contest a couple of times. This 2018 Golden nugget contest he went

42T 2018051-1 THAGOODPLAYA-1 GN VEGAS 112 66-45-1-0 66.50

65-45 and went 59.0 Percent Not bad but it was only good enough to get tied for 42nd place. He has done well in the past. I am no shill tout but I keep track of these guys

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Drink, looking at the Buff's schedule, 3 wins might be a stretch this year. Tucker < MacIntyre.

For others looking for soccer tout services, I noticed that Micah greatly reduced his fees for weekly and monthly packages.

railbird

EOG Master
Drink, looking at the Buff's schedule, 3 wins might be a stretch this year. Tucker < MacIntyre.

For others looking for soccer tout services, I noticed that Micah greatly reduced his fees for weekly and monthly packages.
I workout at gym where george fraizer works, he gave me buffalo insight, said should have hired Leavitt, and when he left so did team chemistry

wirelessjava

EOG Enthusiast

If you listened to Drink's podcast .... Mel Tucker was a bad hire in Drink's opinion. He stated that he does not recruit well and he is not from the area. As you know Drink is from the Denver area and listens to CU football. Mel Tucker is a Defensive coach and he will run his defense like Georgia where he come from and he has a Senior QB to work from. This will be also an under type of team as he will run the ball more and not utilize the senior qb that CU has.

Returning Production on Defense is 71% rank 44 /130 ( Rank 1 is the highest )

Returning Production on Offense is 64% rank 63 /130 ( Rank 1 is the highest )

Let's get more questions

wirelessjava

EOG Enthusiast
If you listened to Drink's podcast .... Mel Tucker was a bad hire in Drink's opinion. He stated that he does not recruit well and he is not from the area. As you know Drink is from the Denver area and listens to CU football. Mel Tucker is a Defensive coach and he will run his defense like Georgia where he come from and he has a Senior QB to work from. This will be also an under type of team as he will run the ball more and not utilize the senior qb that CU has.

Let's get more questions

Projected wins for Colorado is 4.8 and high of 6.5 and low of 3.2 .... This is from the S&P rankings

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Alot to cover here I guess. I think 3 is extremely low Woodrow. I can see where you'd think so though and it's pretty hard to disagree but they do have a AA Wr and AA DB.
Java I think using a 4.2-6.5 is way too wide to calculate a rsw and I think you'll find around 130 rsw plays with a calculation like that.
Rail- Leavitt doesn't get along with anyone he coaches under besides Macintyre and while hes awesome and should have never been let go from CU it's obvious as much of a genius as he is, he will never be more than a DC (albeit non p5 for awhile I'd imagine after the Oregon shitshow he started) and is on the verge of becoming unemployable. He hates every HC that doesn't highlight his defenses and goes to a friendly offensive movement.
Him and Canada are very much similar btw.

Leavitt got a huge contract from Oregon and buy out from Oregon who has a terrible HC and he will is probably pretty happy being a DB coach again with little responsibility in a rebuild year in Ole miss.

Montez if he played for a qb friendly head coach he would be considered one of the best in the nation. The 1st year under Macintyre he guided CU to the pac 12 champ game as a Freshman I belie e but of course the next season they changed Oc's and went ultra conservative trying to lean on Phillip Lindsey and a experienced OL. He gets a even harder task with 2 SEC coordinators who are dead set on establishing a run game and will be predictable with a 60/40 run approach despite all fr rbs and a non talented OL that they want to put weight on.
Theyll ignore that they have a all American WR and 2 high ceiling soph wrs.
It's a terribly run program with no imagination.

To put into perspective how inept the AD is they did 4 interviews. All SEC or ACC guys none from the area, took the only one who had no experience on both sides of the ball and got into a bidding war with themselves and were tremendously lucky he retained 3 recruiters on staff otherwise they put up a Kansas recruiting class in 2019. I hope I'm wrong but I think they become a complete non factor for 3 years. Thanks for listening

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Let's get more questions

Of course I listened to it. Colorado is the same school that hired Jon Embree. Tucker is a better coach than that bum, who buried the program. To dismiss a coach as not being from an area disqualifying them from being able to recruit an area doesn't hold water for me. Most years there isn't much talent to recruit in Colorado. The best players are in the Deep South and Tucker probably has better contacts there than the majority of PAC-12 coaches.

Anything you're reading giving Colorado 6.5 wins this season shouldn't receive further attention. Before you ask, yes I understand they're using a very wide range of 3.2 to 6.5.

If they don't start at least 2-2, I don't see 3 for Colorado.

wirelessjava

EOG Enthusiast
Of course I listened to it. Colorado is the same school that hired Jon Embree. Tucker is a better coach than that bum, who buried the program. To dismiss a coach as not being from an area disqualifying them from being able to recruit an area doesn't hold water for me. Most years there isn't much talent to recruit in Colorado. The best players are in the Deep South and Tucker probably has better contacts there than the majority of PAC-12 coaches.

Anything you're reading giving Colorado 6.5 wins this season shouldn't receive further attention. Before you ask, yes I understand they're using a very wide range of 3.2 to 6.5.

If they don't start at least 2-2, I don't see 3 for Colorado.

Hey Woodrow

I would like to talk more about CFB. Can you please start more threads about CFB ? I am working very hard on my algorithms and qualitative analysis.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Just continue the discussion here.

If Mike Locksley has grown up, he might be ok at Maryland because he's a coach who really can recruit big time players. He was able to recruit big time talent to programs like Illinois and New Mexico and also during his previous time at Maryland. I'm expecting top 10 classes at Maryland starting next season. I'm not sure he can coach, but maybe he learned something while at Alabama, but even a clown could look sharp coaching Bama's talent. He has returned to his home turf with another chance to turn Maryland into a respectable football program. Scottie Montgomery failed so miserably at East Carolina, I think Locksley instead should have brought one of his Alabama offensive assistants with him. If Scottie screws up enough, Locksley will deck him lol.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
The bigger problem for Locksley in my opinion is he is being really short sighted. I love Marylands Run O in 17 and 18 especially and they found a star in Macfarland and I think you change nothing in year 1 and see what you have instead he brings a decent (Montgomery was decent at Duke I think we can agree) OC but one who wants to throw the ball for no real apparent reason to change what worked for them.
He then brings a high caliber QB transfer with no mobility coming off a broken leg to replace again what worked for them well last yr.
If your ceiling in year 1 is 5 wins play the kids and let your high star Fr or soph qb get his feet wet. Instead you bring in a grad transfer and start over again next year.
Locksley will recruit his ass off I agree.

I also think he will start to keep talent in that area that's been escaping to the Carolinas the last few years. I like him. I especially like his DC hire Hoke (spelling might be wrong at poker table) from the NFL that's a smart move.. also from area.
I liked Canada better even though we know Canada will have conflict with every coordinator under him I thought he had Brohm potential (does a lot with little) if you put even a decent DC and recruiters in place. Hated OC hire, and qb trans and named starter before spring camp and dont like the letting go of Canada all together. Also locksley's kid in big legal trouble at Utep might be huge distraction.
He was gonna get hired anywhere he wanted at some point. It's a 7/10 kinda guy for me.

railbird

EOG Master
Maryland football has always sucked, they are a lacrosse school, they were good with Boomer Esiason 40 yrs ago. Maryland high schools are not a football hotbed, and they have to wait in line behind VPI and get sloppy 2nds

railbird

EOG Master
Just continue the discussion here.

If Mike Locksley has grown up, he might be ok at Maryland because he's a coach who really can recruit big time players. He was able to recruit big time talent to programs like Illinois and New Mexico and also during his previous time at Maryland. I'm expecting top 10 classes at Maryland starting next season. I'm not sure he can coach, but maybe he learned something while at Alabama, but even a clown could look sharp coaching Bama's talent. He has returned to his home turf with another chance to turn Maryland into a respectable football program. Scottie Montgomery failed so miserably at East Carolina, I think Locksley instead should have brought one of his Alabama offensive assistants with him. If Scottie screws up enough, Locksley will deck him lol.

He was hired by Black AD Damon Evans, who lost his last AD job because of DUI and 28 yr old Gf misconduct. DJ Durkin should have been kept on, now Maryland was nose dive to the bottom of big 10.

railbird

EOG Master
Alot to cover here I guess. I think 3 is extremely low Woodrow. I can see where you'd think so though and it's pretty hard to disagree but they do have a AA Wr and AA DB.
Java I think using a 4.2-6.5 is way too wide to calculate a rsw and I think you'll find around 130 rsw plays with a calculation like that.
Rail- Leavitt doesn't get along with anyone he coaches under besides Macintyre and while hes awesome and should have never been let go from CU it's obvious as much of a genius as he is, he will never be more than a DC (albeit non p5 for awhile I'd imagine after the Oregon shitshow he started) and is on the verge of becoming unemployable. He hates every HC that doesn't highlight his defenses and goes to a friendly offensive movement.
Him and Canada are very much similar btw.

Leavitt got a huge contract from Oregon and buy out from Oregon who has a terrible HC and he will is probably pretty happy being a DB coach again with little responsibility in a rebuild year in Ole miss.

Montez if he played for a qb friendly head coach he would be considered one of the best in the nation. The 1st year under Macintyre he guided CU to the pac 12 champ game as a Freshman I belie e but of course the next season they changed Oc's and went ultra conservative trying to lean on Phillip Lindsey and a experienced OL. He gets a even harder task with 2 SEC coordinators who are dead set on establishing a run game and will be predictable with a 60/40 run approach despite all fr rbs and a non talented OL that they want to put weight on.
Theyll ignore that they have a all American WR and 2 high ceiling soph wrs.
It's a terribly run program with no imagination.

To put into perspective how inept the AD is they did 4 interviews. All SEC or ACC guys none from the area, took the only one who had no experience on both sides of the ball and got into a bidding war with themselves and were tremendously lucky he retained 3 recruiters on staff otherwise they put up a Kansas recruiting class in 2019. I hope I'm wrong but I think they become a complete non factor for 3 years. Thanks for listening

Montez is a terrible passer. Leavitt and Mcintrye are big time. Mac took Jose st to a 9 win season, and cu to p12 title game, thats called massive over acheivement.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
I listened to this podcast and this guy was talking but gave no value or insight to the player or team. He said a whole lot but it did not have any opinion or value.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Drink, I'm sure Wittmeyer landed a gig at BettorIQ for solid reasons, but please let Waz and/or whoever calls the shots there to keep him off the podcasts...especially ones related to college football.

He's really awful.

https://bettoriq.com/sports-betting...erback-transfers-and-first-year-head-coaches/
No clue who he is. I'm sure he has to have won for a while if Eric would be willing to expand a spot for him for college football.

Thanks Sleepy I'm gonna pass on the podcast 5 days a week idea lol

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Wittmeyer was on VSIN with WAZ during NCAA basketball when that host from Chicago ( can’t remember his name) was filling in for Gill Alexander.

Haven’t done much summer listening to VSIN so he might still come on there

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
Wittmeyer was on VSIN with WAZ during NCAA basketball when that host from Chicago ( can’t remember his name) was filling in for Gill Alexander.

Haven’t done much summer listening to VSIN so he might still come on there

Remembered the host name driving into work today --- Sam Panoyich (sp?)