What the world needed! My bets tracked!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
1-0

Keep an eye on Seattle Mariners at Houston Astros -230 currently at bookmaker, rl -1.5 -119

Havent placed this but just some thoughts. Seattle has yet to name a starter but how much does it really matter here? Houston pretty much conceded against Pittsburgh the last two games. Getting your shit pushed in at home the past few nights can so wonders for motivation. How do you think they're feeling when they woke up today? I bet eager to smash against Seattle. I dont like playing run line on home teams but just watch out, I wouldnt blame you if you bet this tonight.

As far as units go, I majority of the time bet to win $300. I have been working on structure this year and I'm improving but I get in trouble when I push the envelope. At the end of the day you're in control of you're bet size and money.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
France vs USA womens soccer

Nothing for me and I wont touch it because I have just one simple question. Who is healthy and who isnt for USA?

ChuckyG

EOG Master
IWish, I'm not aware of any American injuries. There were some knocks in Spain game, especially on Morgan. But I haven't heard of any key player Out or Doubtful.

MrTop

EOG Master
1-0

Keep an eye on Seattle Mariners at Houston Astros -230 currently at bookmaker, rl -1.5 -119

Havent placed this but just some thoughts. Seattle has yet to name a starter but how much does it really matter here? Houston pretty much conceded against Pittsburgh the last two games. Getting your shit pushed in at home the past few nights can so wonders for motivation. How do you think they're feeling when they woke up today? I bet eager to smash against Seattle. I dont like playing run line on home teams but just watch out, I wouldnt blame you if you bet this tonight.

As far as units go, I majority of the time bet to win $300. I have been working on structure this year and I'm improving but I get in trouble when I push the envelope. At the end of the day you're in control of you're bet size and money.

Carasiti on the mound for Seattle ( right hander )

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
WWCup Germany vs Sweden over 2 -131 goals (bookmaker)

As much as people want to believe the fire "Germany hasnt a conceded a single goal this world cup", Sweden is on another level playmaking wise in the attacking half. Sweden counters and relies on their very good defenders. I believe they throw Germany a wrench, a big wrench and puts them to the test early. 24 years without a win against a team does interesting things with the mind. Nothing to lose mind.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
2-0

Seattle Mariners at Houston Astros over 9.5 runs +102 (bookmaker)
Kikuchi vs Verlander

Its about that time. That's all I have to say.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
London New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox over 14.5 runs -106 (bookmaker)
Tarpley vs Rodriguez

You're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Atlanta Braves team total under 4.5 -137 at New York Mets (bookmaker)
Fried vs Syndergaard

Bounce back time for Syndergaard. Atlanta struggles tonight.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I just love it. I value somebody like Syndergaard getting back out there (hamstring) after only needing one rehab start to know he's all good. You want to back somebody with this mentality.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
The problem with you is that you will quit as soon as you lose a few in a row. That’s always what you do. As soon as you lose, you never go back to the thread and hope it sinks

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Atlanta Braves team total under 4.5 -137 at New York Mets (bookmaker)
Fried vs Syndergaard

Bounce back time for Syndergaard. Atlanta struggles tonight.

Atlanta managed five runs tonight.

But New York hit Atlanta with a five-spot in the eighth to win going away, 8-5.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
No rhyme or reason to anything over there. I had a max risk of nothing live on some of the tennis today. Very strange. You have to watch it with the live too. If you place something live and it moves in their favor they will allow it but if it doesnt, it wont go through.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I don't want to fight with you either. Fade every bet in this thread for the next year and you wont even have a dollar left in your bankroll. I mean that. I'm not going anywhere.

Ostapenko should have never set foot on the court and Osaka needs to find god too.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The biggest issue I have is getting too emotional. If Cain doesnt cash, I might just throw a glass across the room because I feel like I got played. 2 was very very very doable batting clean up today in a hitters park. But at the same time sometimes it makes me work harder. It makes me invest more energy and time into whatever I have my eyes set on. You better believe I will be up from the very first moment those tennis players step foot on the court tomorrow.

I'm flat out crazy but in a good way and it will eventually show with results.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Yes. I'm not God even though sometimes it seems that way with my thoughts and eerie timing but I do appreciate when things go my way.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
You’ve broke endless amount of times. You will always lose in the long run. Hot steaks don’t mean anything, other than you are lucky for a short amount of time

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I'm not even getting started and Im under your skin. Wait until I take over the entire sports pick selling industry and shut down everybody on twitter.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Not getting under my skin at all. I just believe that people who are successful in this industry don’t brag about being successful. You think you are special. You aren’t. I wish you the best, but you will never be successful long term.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
You ever think you might be the loser? Coming into a thread where the person starts off well only to harp about the past. Finding straws.

Give me a break.