Predict the FINAL NUMBER of confirmed Coronavirus cases/deaths in the U.S. (Predictions ONLY)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The correct play is to keep the country open while taking every precaution like masks and anti-social distancing. Brian Steltering the old and sick, avoiding all "unnecessary" activity like crowds, clubs and beaches. And toughing it out to final time. Correct play. Only play.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here are today's Jerry Kills from blue and red states down to South Carolina.

97 red
604 blue

Blue rate remains 86%. Math don't lie. That percentage will drop as the virus spreads evenly over the country. If the #'s from the blue states are legit. Too early to officially call it a false flag.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If we stay above 80%, that means Democrat governors are playing games during a once in a century pandemic to hurt Trump. They will cause mass deaths because of their bad info. Critical to have the right #'s to understand, plan and beat the virus.

Valuist

EOG Master
The correct play is to keep the country open while taking every precaution like masks and anti-social distancing. Brian Steltering the old and sick, avoiding all "unnecessary" activity like crowds, clubs and beaches. And toughing it out to final time. Correct play. Only play.

I do like "anti-social distancing" expression (note JK: add to glossary). The mere act of distancing is anti-social.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On death therapy. I would agree to a 0-10 hustle double then be guaranteed 50 more years. I'd even do 1 year if it was 1980!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dave Williams gets stuffed at the 20, fumbles, Lions recover. Win the game. Make the playoffs. Win the Super Show. Then I'd be ready to depart. I be good.

"Lord, take me now!" as Dan dildo Dierdorf would say.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
What am I missing? The Jerry Kill rate looks like it's over 50%.

Deaths:
Recovered:
You're missing that most have had no resolution(nor are people who are positive but not hospitalized likely tracked), you're also missing that for every positive found there are likely 10 that never showed symptoms or bothered to go to the dr.

Here are today's Jerry Kills from blue and red states down to South Carolina.

97 red
604 blue

Blue rate remains 86%. Math don't lie. That percentage will drop as the virus spreads evenly over the country. If the #'s from the blue states are legit. Too early to officially call it a false flag.

The blue/red rates makes total sense considering blue states have much more densely populated areas

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The blue/red rates makes total sense considering blue states have much more densely populated areas
Bullshit. Not 86%. Phoenix, Columbus, Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay. Those are pretty big red cities. And even more damning, Commiefornia keeping it down. Blue state that is doing a good job. Basically the only one.

you
Bullshit. Not 86%. Phoenix, Columbus, Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay. Those are pretty big red cities. And even more damning, Commiefornia keeping it down. Blue state that is doing a good job. Basically the only one.

Take a look at the electoral college map and your argument goes out the window

mr merlin

EOG Master
The common theme for the shithole cities that have huge peaks is the type of housing(high rises, apartments, tenement style) mass transit(prob the biggest factor) and all around crowded streets.

California has a huge population but they live differently, high sprawl combined with a car culture - the streets in LA are rarely busy, people drive alone everywhere.

MrTop

EOG Master
The common theme for the shithole cities that have huge peaks is the type of housing(high rises, apartments, tenement style) mass transit(prob the biggest factor) and all around crowded streets.

California has a huge population but they live differently, high sprawl combined with a car culture - the streets in LA are rarely busy, people drive alone everywhere.

problem is the bad citites cost a lot to live in

kane

EOG master

Their governor has done a great job, he took this thing seriously from the start, whereas my governor had the beaches open as of a few weeks ago, he didn't cancel spring break so thousands of 20 year olds can get it, then spread it across the country when they left, and he's still allowing as many people to gather in churches as they want. The idiot governor of Georgia just found out the other day that someone can have the virus even without showing any symptoms, talk about living under the proverbial rock

kane

EOG master
You guys wanna feel old? Eddie Murphy turned 59 today, it seems like just yesterday he was a kid on SNL

mr merlin

EOG Master
Their governor has done a great job, he took this thing seriously from the start, whereas my governor had the beaches open as of a few weeks ago, he didn't cancel spring break so thousands of 20 year olds can get it, then spread it across the country when they left, and he's still allowing as many people to gather in churches as they want. The idiot governor of Georgia just found out the other day that someone can have the virus even without showing any symptoms, talk about living under the proverbial rock
I would agree that Cuomo has done the worst job of anyone.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not going to defend the idiot governor of Georgia. But DeBasio is even worse and worse. He was telling people to get their freak on well after it started spreading. Is he getting blasted by the fake news?

kane

EOG master
I'm not going to defend the idiot governor of Georgia. But DeBasio is even worse and worse. He was telling people to get their freak on well after it started spreading. Is he getting blasted by the fake news?

Don't know, I don't watch Fox

MrTop

EOG Master
Absolutely, his state has the worst outbreak, that means he did a terrible job. Criminally bad.

he could of had this stuff way ahead ... so could of trump and obama........gates told the world in 2015 & 2018.. nobody got the stuff till it was too late

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Each and every individual state stockpiling stuff is not the best idea.

The Feds should do it and distribute it as needed

However the Trump administration disagrees and is hoarding badly needed equipment

kane

EOG master
Each and every individual state stockpiling stuff is not the best idea.

The Feds should do it and distribute it as needed

However the Trump administration disagrees and is hoarding badly needed equipment

I agree, governors of individual states shouldn't have to try to outbid each other for the much needed medical supplies their states need, it's crazy the way things are getting done

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We should recruit a few hundred millenials and send them to Jeffrey Epstein's island and let them party and hookup. See what happens with no "mitigation". See if mob immunity works. Can make it a reality show. Corona Island.

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master

Considering how horribly things started for Washington, I'd say they've gone a very good job avoiding a much worse situation.

mr merlin

EOG Master
We should recruit a few hundred millenials and send them to Jeffrey Epstein's island and let them party and hookup. See what happens with no "mitigation". See if mob immunity works. Can make it a reality show. Corona Island.
Sweden is doing that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
But totals cases are not resolved. I think the death percentage is way higher than fucking 1%. It's clocking in over 50% with *resolved cases.