Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
LOL. Yeah, right.

We all know the movie we are living in now. Libtards dismiss anything that doesn’t fit their agenda and narrative. Trumptards yell fake news at anything that doesn’t fit theirs.

Yawn...

No doubt about that.....

I'm just shocked because Kane and others INSISTED all he had to do was listen to Fauci.

In fact it was repeated over and over and over again "LISTEN TO THE EXPERT!"

That was such a popular retort I assumed Fauci was on top of this thing from the start, warned Trump early to take this seriously and POTUS went against him.

Seriously, with all the criticism I'm truly shocked his experts were telling him it was no big deal..... I don't follow this all that closely so I never figured this to be true.

boston massacre

EOG Master
W.H.O.

Bad Fuckin News.

We Fund 22% of that Organization.

China Funds 12%.

Look what we got for our money.

When Trump shut down the Border from Flights coming into America from China, the Cock sucking Punk Democrats called him a Racist.

You have to be a Dumb Fuck to Vote for these Anti-Americans.

W.H.O.

A Front for China Propaganda.

You don't think the W.H.O. is taking Bribes from China ?

Everybody on here isn't Stupid.

Last edited:
No doubt about that.....

I'm just shocked because Kane and others INSISTED all he had to do was listen to Fauci.

In fact it was repeated over and over and over again "LISTEN TO THE EXPERT!"

That was such a popular retort I assumed Fauci was on top of this thing from the start, warned Trump early to take this seriously and POTUS went against him.

Seriously, with all the criticism I'm truly shocked his experts were telling him it was no big deal..... I don't follow this all that closely so I never figured this to be true.

Read the last post where I posted Faucis FULL response to the question.

Also take note of the quote date: January 21 which was also the first case of Corona in this country. On that exact same day South Korea had their first corona case. As of yesterday S Korea has only 192 deaths from the virus.

That country was proactive with a lot of their response.

Trump and his followers will try to pass the blame to exonerate his failure to lead during this time of crisis but you can’t rewrite history. Trump has botched this in a big way.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Appearing on Newsmax on Jan. 21, Fauci was asked, “We don’t have to worry about this one, right?”
He responded: “Obviously you need to take it seriously and do the kinds of things that the CDC and the Department of Homeland Security are doing. But this is not a major threat to the people in the United States, and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

Not sure how much more clear Dr Fauci could have been? I mean he was as bad as some of us peons in this thread making predictions, LOL.

Were you aware of this all along Heis?

I'm dumbfounded Trump was criticized for early action/nonaction if this was the message he was getting.

Wow, that puts this into a whole new light for me. I assumed Fauci was screaming from the high heavens how deadly serious this thing was......

I did read it? He couldn't have said it any more clear than he did - not a major threat, nothing for us to worry about.

Pat-you’re better than that. The first half of his response means a lot for the context and trump ignored the guidelines. Also regarding his second statement you left out the rRIGHT NOW portion of the answer

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
W.H.O.

Bad Fuckin News.

We Fund 22% of that Organization.

China Funds 12%.

Look what we got for our money.

When Trump shut down the Border from Flights coming into America from China, the Cock sucking Punk Democrats called him a Racist.

You have to be a Dumb Fuck to Vote for these Anti-Americans.

Yeah I remember the criticism he got for doing that...... all along he's wanted to snug up the borders, keep illegal aliens from getting in.

Looks like he's had the right idea.

BTW did you know Fauci ended up being dead wrong on all this? His adviser, his expert told him in briefings there was nothing to worry about?

Considering that I think it's incredible Trump did the things he did.

I had no idea. Good luck taking Trump to court, LOL, his ass is 100% covered.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Pat-you’re better than that. The first half of his response means a lot for the context and trump ignored the guidelines. Also regarding his second statement you left out the rRIGHT NOW portion of the answer

This is his quote....

He responded: “Obviously you need to take it seriously and do the kinds of things that the CDC and the Department of Homeland Security are doing. But this is not a major threat to the people in the United States, and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

That's pretty strong words, very clear and obvious what he said?

What part is confusing you??

Yeah I remember the criticism he got for doing that...... all along he's wanted to snug up the borders, keep illegal aliens from getting in.

Looks like he's had the right idea.

BTW did you know Fauci ended up being dead wrong on all this? His adviser, his expert told him in briefings there was nothing to worry about?

Considering that I think it's incredible Trump did the things he did.

I had no idea. Good luck taking Trump to court, LOL, his ass is 100% covered.

Trump disbanded the pandemic response team and therefore hasn’t had a response.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Be back later, got a buddy coming over for a bit.....

Seriously, you are confusing the hell out of me Heis. How can you read that and not understand what Dr Fauci was saying?

See you soon boys.

cheapseats

EOG Master
This is his quote....

That's pretty strong words, very clear and obvious what he said?

What part is confusing you??
That last sentence, all if it, remember you're talking to a liberal, wow is me, the victim of life.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You are way too picky. Trump says that democrats are fixing mail in ballots. Whenever there is a recount, it always goes one way.

You should see when He Really acts Like a BITCH.

If you're Correct, He'll find a Letter you Left out in a word and tell you, that you do not know how to spell. Or misuse the words To and Too.

A Real LIBERAL BITCH.

Raiders conveniently left out the first half of Fauci’s response

Appearing on Newsmax on Jan. 21, Fauci was asked, “We don’t have to worry about this one, right?”

He said it's not a major threat now, on Jan. 21 and Trump still banned flight from China on Jan. 31. Trump was one step ahead of all.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Also take note of the quote date: January 21 which was also the first case of Corona in this country. On that exact same day South Korea had their first corona case. As of yesterday S Korea has only 192 deaths from the virus.

Trump and his followers will try to pass the blame to exonerate his failure to lead during this time of crisis but you can’t rewrite history. Trump has botched this in a big way.

FAKE NEWS Does a Lot of Botching.

He said it's not a major threat now, on Jan. 21 and Trump still banned flight from China on Jan. 31. Trump was one step ahead of all.

Once again.... first USA case of corona was also on January 21 the same day as S Korea .....you’ve been posting death updates -go ahead and post the stats for USA and S Korea.

trump announced the China travel ban a day after the WHO announced a public health emergency. The travel ban was then implemented two days later.

Over 40,000 people have still flew in from China after the ban

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

A FAKE NEWS CULT FOLLOWER LOOKING FOR A FULL RESPONSE ?

FAKE NEWS PICKS OUT BITS AND PIECES TO CREATE FAKE NEWS.

Bushay

NHL Expert
What's wrong with that? Trump said that there's "tremendous potential for voter fraud, and for whatever reason, doesn't work out well for Republicans".
Just the simple fact you trust his words without legitimate facts to back it up that's for starters.

"Trump said"

Then throw in his claim and he chooses to mail in his vote.

Think about that one for more than a few seconds. If it doesn't hit you within a few moments, there's no use going on any further.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Just the simple fact you trust his words without legitimate facts to back it up that's for starters.

"Trump said"

Think about that one for more than a few seconds. If it doesn't hit you within a few moments, there's no use going on any further.
You got it, same goes for the demorats, just because they said something, no need going any further. Lolololo.......

"Trump said"

He posted those exact words in a tweet.

There's a reason why Trump came up with calling some publications fake news. Look at how much fake news is posted by the democrats in this thread.

Start throwing links in with quotes so I can just ignore those that come from fake news.

trump announced the China travel ban a day after the WHO announced a public health emergency. The travel ban was then implemented two days later.

WHO urged countries not to restrict travel and Trump did it against WHO wishes.

February
The Director General of the World Health Organisation (WHO) has called on countries not to impose travel and trade restrictions over the coronavirus, warning that such measures could increase “fear and stigma” within the international community.

“We reiterate our call to all countries not to impose restrictions that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade. Such restrictions can have the effect of increasing fear and stigma, with little public health benefit,” Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Tuesday during a briefing to the UN’s executive board in Geneva.​

HuffPost
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
HuffPost
Type of site
News and opinionAvailable in
  • English
  • French
  • Greek
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish
Founded May 9, 2005Headquarters
770 Broadway, New York City
United States 10003[1]
Owner AOLCreated by
Editor Lydia PolgreenParent Verizon MediaURL www.huffpost.comAlexa rank 719 (March 2020)[2]Commercial YesRegistration OptionalLaunched May 9, 2005; 14 years agoCurrent status Active
HuffPost (formerly The Huffington Post and sometimes abbreviated HuffPo)[3] is an American news and opinion website and blog, with localized and international editions. It is edited from a left wing political perspective.[4][5][6][7] It was founded in 2005 by Andrew Breitbart, Arianna Huffington, Kenneth Lerer, and Jonah Peretti.[8][9] The site offers news, satire, blogs, and original content and covers politics, business, entertainment, environment, technology, popular media, lifestyle, culture, comedy, healthy living, women's interests, and local news.
The Huffington Post was launched on May 9, 2005, as a commentary outlet, blog, and an alternative to news aggregators such as the Drudge Report. On February 7, 2011, AOL acquired The Huffington Post for US$315 million, making Arianna Huffington editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group.[10][11] The site later became part ofVerizon Media, a predecessor of which purchased AOL on May 12, 2015 for US$4.4 billion.[12]
In July 2012, The Huffington Post was ranked No. 1 on the 15 Most Popular Political Sites list by eBizMBA Rank, which bases its list on each site's Alexa Global Traffic Rank and U.S. Traffic Rank from both Compete and Quantcast.[13] By March 2020, the HuffPost's Alexa ranking had declined to number 719.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
There's a reason why Trump came up with calling some publications fake news. Look at how much fake news is posted by the democrats in this thread.

Start throwing links in with quotes so I can just ignore those that come from fake news.

Man, it's starting to become more and more obvious.

I don't follow this stuff like most of you guys, I assumed Fauci was all over the seriousness of the virus right from the start.

Raiders asked Kane about a dozen times (or more) what he would do, each time he said listen to the experts.

And others on the left kept saying it too - Trump and his giant ego wouldn't listen to the experts so it was costing us lives!!!

In fact some mentioned him by name - we'd be much better off if Trump would have listened to Dr Fauci!!!

Because of that I just assumed Fauci was warning of how big this would be and Trump was going against him every step!!

So tonight reading that Fauci thought this virus was no big deal it makes sense to me now why Trump was saying the things he said.

In fact I'm amazed that he was actually listening to the expert yet still made some big decisions to benefit this country.

And since this was the beginning if there's blood on anyone's hands it would be the "expert" that should have known better.

TRUMP2020

mr merlin

EOG Master
Man, it's starting to become more and more obvious.

I don't follow this stuff like most of you guys, I assumed Fauci was all over the seriousness of the virus right from the start.

Raiders asked Kane about a dozen times (or more) what he would do, each time he said listen to the experts.

And others on the left kept saying it too - Trump and his giant ego wouldn't listen to the experts so it was costing us lives!!!

In fact some mentioned him by name - we'd be much better off if Trump would have listened to Dr Fauci!!!

Because of that I just assumed Fauci was warning of how big this would be and Trump was going against him every step!!

So tonight reading that Fauci thought this virus was no big deal it makes sense to me now why Trump was saying the things he said.

In fact I'm amazed that he was actually listening to the expert yet still made some big decisions to benefit this country.

And since this was the beginning if there's blood on anyone's hands it would be the "expert" that should have known better.

TRUMP2020
It's not just that(the origins) it's the fact they've been off by a factor of 10 on their models, models that caused everything to be shut down.

Fauci needs to go.