Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
They're Complete Frauds and Phonies.

Trump Deals with these Quacks Everyday.

They Take up a Lot of his Time.

He could be Doing a Lot more Great Things for the Citizens of the United States of America, if it wasn't for these Fruits.

And when you Add in all the FAKE NEWS, You Realize how many Anti-Americans Live in this Country.
I am still appalled by trumps briefings, he's fucking insane to be up there answering questions for an hour plus, it hurts him badly IMO. The reporters have no interest in getting answers, they just figure if they ask enough, they'll get a sound bite of Trump saying something he shouldn't.

Yesterday went on for a long time, then you have Trump asking the "audience" should we keep this going? Pence should physically shove him out the door.

I am still appalled by trumps briefings, he's fucking insane to be up there answering questions for an hour plus, it hurts him badly IMO. The reporters have no interest in getting answers, they just figure if they ask enough, they'll get a sound bite of Trump saying something he shouldn't.

Yesterday went on for a long time, then you have Trump asking the "audience" should we keep this going? Pence should physically shove him out the door.

Don’t blame the press for Trump incoherently bullshitting his way through every presser

Trump is more concerned with the tv ratings of these pressers than he is providing substantive, informative information.

boston massacre

EOG Master

He needs to stay visible everyday, But once he notices that the Anti-American FAKE NEWS MEDIA is Starting to do their thing, He needs to step away.

Some of their Questions make sense and are Legitimate, but once the FAKE NEWS Starts, Shut them off.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Don’t blame the press for Trump incoherently bullshitting his way through every presser

Trump is more concerned with the tv ratings of these pressers than he is providing substantive, informative information.

Here's a TYPICAL FAKE NEWS REPORTER.

Don't waste your Time with this Guy.

He's Like a Don Lemon from FAKE NEWS CNN.

kane

EOG master
I remember seeing the Arod headline a couple weeks back, didn't bother clicking on the article since I figured it would only aggravate me

mr merlin

EOG Master
He needs to stay visible everyday, But once he notices that the Anti-American FAKE NEWS MEDIA is Starting to do their thing, He needs to step away.

Some of their Questions make sense and are Legitimate, but once the FAKE NEWS Starts, Shut them off.
He needs to stop bickering with them, dont play along with them, and stop calling on the worst of them - jim acosta never asks a real question yet trump will keep going back to him. he also needs to learn to say 'I already answered that" when they ask the same question 3-4 times.

Early in the week when he would answer maybe 20 min of questions and then leave it was far better.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
Mar 28

More Fake News!
Quote Tweet

John Santucci

@Santucci
· Mar 27
During marathon day of meetings earlier this week, President Trump continued outreach across the country regarding coronavirus & phoned former Yankees baseball player Alex Rodriguez. Multiple sources tell ABC, the president spoke to ARod from the Oval Office via me & @KFaulders
Show this thread

boston massacre

EOG Master
He needs to stop bickering with them, dont play along with them, and stop calling on the worst of them - jim acosta never asks a real question yet trump will keep going back to him. he also needs to learn to say 'I already answered that" when they ask the same question 3-4 times.

Early in the week when he would answer maybe 20 min of questions and then leave it was far better.

Acosta is just as Bad as the Virus.

Here's why so much fake news gets printed. 90% of the money goes to democrats.
The political donations made by staff at the world's biggest tech firms have been revealed in data seen by Business Insider.

BI worked with GovPredict, the political data firm backed by prestigious Silicon Valley tech incubator Y Combinator, to uncover donations made by employees at the FAANG firms: Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, and Google.

The data is drawn from campaign filings and covers a 14-year period. It only measures political contributions made by employees and doesn't reflect company-level donations to candidates. Facebook, for example, donates to candidates at a company level through its own Political Action Committee (PAC.)

GovPredict found that workers at these tech giants have backed the Democrats to the tune of millions of dollars, while donations to the Republicans have been paltry in comparison.

In fact, more than 90% of the $40 million donated by big tech employees to political causes since 2004 has gone to the Democrats.

Staff at Google's parent company Alphabet were collectively the biggest funders of Democratic candidates and causes. Employees donated $16.3 million to the party, which was nearly $10 million more than employees from the next biggest funder, Amazon.

Bushay

NHL Expert

It's no different than a racist accidentally blurting out the N-word after hiding his real thoughts almost every day. So I actually agree with you on this particular point. And since I know, not think he's a horrible President......let the idiot ramble on and on and on all day if he likes. It just exposes these types of individuals for who they REALLY are. Phony.

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
Great post Valuist, Cuomo not only getting a pass, but people saying what a great job he has done suggesting he should be next president. You think if he had to do it all over there aren’t things he would’ve done differently?Same people bashing Trump for his reaction to the virus are putting Cuomo on a pedestal, hypocrites.
New York has gotten murdered, literally, but any criticism of Cuomo, and you are being "results based".

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Great post Valuist, Cuomo not only getting a pass, but people saying what a great job he has done suggesting he should be next president. You think if he had to do it all over there aren’t things he would’ve done differently?Same people bashing Trump for his reaction to the virus are putting Cuomo on a pedestal, hypocrites.
If Trump is getting the blame for NY (even though their leaders said it was OK), does he get credit for Washington's success?

boston massacre

EOG Master

They're all PHONIES and FAKE NEWS FOLLOWERS.

Just a Hate Campaign.

Easy to understand their Game.

That's their ONLY Game.

Ask a Democrat about fixing ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Ask them about Fixing Moronic Trade Deals. ETC., ETC., ETC.

They Have no Brains in their Head.

boston massacre

EOG Master
These LIBERAL SNOWFLAKES Have been Talking about Climate Change for 40 Years.

Telling us the World is going to end. TYPICAL SNOWFLAKE.

Plastic Bags. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! POISON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Pandemic would CRUSH A Planet, before any CLIMATE had a Chance to even attempt to do the same.

Get your Head out of your Asses.

LIBERAL QUACKS.