Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
This President has done outstanding work for this country, after Campaigning and getting Elected.

No Physical nor Mental Issues.

As far as the current Democrat that is running for President, Biden, not knowing what state he is in, is 1 of MANY Issues on the List that would be a Deal Breaker.

He's an Influence Peddler, a Sexual Predator, Along with many dealings with Foreign countries that need to be investigated.

But somebody Like you, who is a Fan of the FAKE NEWS, wants to try Cover Up all that, because it's part of the Hate Campaign, and the FAKE NEWS CULT.

Maybe if Trump Took you all over the world with Him, and you came back with Millions for yourself, you'd Depart the Hate Campaign.

What do your FAKE NEWS REPORTERS say about Hate ?

That you are a RACIST ?

If you Hate ?

Keep Following that FAKE NEWS, While They cover up for Biden.
1586742724412.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Both are garbage.
Wallace had his show today, he had someone on and asked about the fake NY times article about how Trump should have reacted quicker to corona virus, he asked "how damaging will this revelation be to his chances of reelection?" A garbage question from a fake journalist. The woman said -" not at all"

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wallace used to be a big shooter, now he's a poor mans Ed Henry. yea, he's got his sunday show, but no one gives a shit. Jesse Watters is the rising star.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What happened to him? Never looked into why he left?
He got pissed when he was slammed by tucker for being a fraud, last I heard he might go to MSNBC. His problem is he'll just be another gay liberal there(which is worth almost zero), that was his only claim to fame, he really has no personality that draws viewers.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Watters is much younger and was groomed by Bill Oreilly. I think he is solid.
Watters is extremely smart, the others on the 5 often just blather and play their respective roles, watters actually makes good points. Plus that constant smirk is infectious.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Thank the lord there's still at least one Journalist at Faux in Chris Wallace, now that the Great Shep Smith isn't there anymore. Someone has to tell these Idiots Truth and Facts, even if they're loathe to hear them.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
I am more concerned about economy. Feeling like 2007 again and glued to CNBC World at 7PM ET to watch the markets open in China. Haven't watched CNBC World in over 12 years.

Wallace used to be a big shooter, now he's a poor mans Ed Henry. yea, he's got his sunday show, but no one gives a shit. Jesse Watters is the rising star.
Jesse already made it. He's no longer that kid working for O'Reilly when all he had was, "I'm Watters and this is my world."

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Thank the lord there's still at least one Journalist at Faux in Chris Wallace, now that the Great Shep Smith isn't there anymore. Someone has to tell these Idiots Truth and Facts, even if they're loathe to hear them.

I knew it was going to be a shitstorm when I saw the headlines Sunday about Trump. Why doesn't NYT go after DiBlaso with those questions?

I have zero problems with Wallace and his asking of those questions. Trump seriously needs to let it go and worry about fixing things.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I knew it was going to be a shitstorm when I saw the headlines Sunday about Trump. Why doesn't NYT go after DiBlaso with those questions?

I have zero problems with Wallace and his asking of those questions. Trump seriously needs to let it go and worry about fixing things.
The NYT, and pretty much every NYC Paper have blasted DiBlasio unmercifully for years. He's pretty much held in contempt by most NYers, just as The Idiot has been for years. In many ways they are similar. Arrogant, hypocritical, lash out irrationally to criticism, rather than self examine. I know Diblasio a bit. He lived in my Neighborhood and used to be my Councilman. A total 2 bit phony. Just like the Idiot.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The NYT, and pretty much every NYC Paper have blasted DiBlasio unmercifully for years. He's pretty much held in contempt by most NYers, just as The Idiot has been for years. In many ways they are similar. Arrogant, hypocritical, lash out irrationally to criticism, rather than self examine. I know Diblasio a bit. He lived in my Neighborhood and used to be my Councilman. A total 2 bit phony. Just like the Idiot.
Fair enugh. Every single sunday paper I see from the NYT here is always an anti-Trump headline. I'm not defending him here, just going by what I see in the store.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
12,469 Covid deaths last week

We should stay well under 10k this week

If it doesn't begin swelling up in any new big cities, we will have a ton of positive news and general optimism by next Sunday and more serious talk about planning for opening some select sectors up in certain areas.

Really really need to continue to ramp up testing and antibody testing

Without those two we will never have the experts recommending getting back to normal

I've given up any ideas of any contact tracing happening here.

12,469 Covid deaths last week

We should stay well under 10k this week

If it doesn't begin swelling up in any new big cities, we will have a ton of positive news and general optimism by next Sunday and more serious talk about planning for opening some select sectors up in certain areas.

Really really need to continue to ramp up testing and antibody testing

Without those two we will never have the experts recommending getting back to normal

I've given up any ideas of any contact tracing happening here.
We peaked. A lot of states have very few deaths.

0 WY
6 MT
6 WV
6 SD
7 ND
8 AK

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
We peaked. A lot of states have very few deaths.

0 WY
6 MT
6 WV
6 SD
7 ND
8 AK

yeah our total numbers should have reached peak.

regionally some other areas still will be going up, or have potential of bigger outbreaks if they relax as earlier areas relax. I'm mainly thinking through how various states and cities with higher populations and higher densities will be able to react and their timing.

the list of 6 states doesn't mean too much. How is that instructive or fruitful? Their behaviors will mean very little to what happens in the next years in our country.

5.8 million people in 1,080,170 square miles that contribue 326 billion dollars to our GDP

or

31% of our land mass

1.7% of our population

1.6% of our GDP

The focus will be on our economic engines and sheer numbers of wallets and purses that can begin to open

MrTop

EOG Master
yeah our total numbers should have reached peak.

regionally some other areas still will be going up, or have potential of bigger outbreaks if they relax as earlier areas relax. I'm mainly thinking through how various states and cities with higher populations and higher densities will be able to react and their timing.

the list of 6 states doesn't mean too much. How is that instructive or fruitful? Their behaviors will mean very little to what happens in the next years in our country.

5.8 million people in 1,080,170 square miles that contribue 326 billion dollars to our GDP

or

31% of our land mass

1.7% of our population

1.6% of our GDP

The focus will be on our economic engines and sheer numbers of wallets and purses that can begin to open

the engines will be on but the wallets maybe open & the purses are never open. Women don't pay for dinner.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hows that ventilator shortage coming? 2 weeks ago they were peppering trump with questions, Cuomo and other govs were whining non stop, while Trump said "we dont think they'll need them".

Trump was right, Fauci was wrong(it was his projections), the governors were wrong, the media was wrong.

Hows that ventilator shortage coming? 2 weeks ago they were peppering trump with questions, Cuomo and other govs were whining non stop, while Trump said "we dont think they'll need them".

Trump was right, Fauci was wrong(it was his projections), the governors were wrong, the media was wrong.

Nice try but it ain’t gonna flyCE42D2BD-A2BF-4B7A-9498-D2829D554AFD.jpeg