Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

By the time it closed it's doors on April 12th, Smithfield's Sioux Falls plant had more than 200 confirmed cases of Covid 19. Since then, the case count has swelled to nearly 900, including workers and those they've interacted with, making it the biggest single cluster of Covid 19 infections in the nation.
kane saying it's #1.

kane

EOG master
kane saying it's #1.

Wrong, that's me posting what someone else said from an article I read today, those are the writers words I posted, not mine. And nice of you to move the goal posts, at first you insisted that SD wasn't a hot spot, since I proved you wrong and SD is indeed a hot spot, you move the goal posts to it not being the number one hot spot. I don't care where they rank, SD is a hot spot and that's a fact I've proven

kane

EOG master
What about the story I linked from Fox saying "South Dakota meat packing plant becomes the number one virus hot spot in America" Is that fake news from Fox?

Watch out raiders, they're really hitting hard with toughest questions.....

Because the trumptard responses for this crisis have been so spot on we want to know how to get past this mess. Now that we know hydroxichloriquine is great for the cure we all eagerly wait what preventative Covid medicine we should be taking.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Because the trumptard responses for this crisis have been so spot on we want to know how to get past this mess. Now that we know hydroxichloriquine is great for the cure we all eagerly wait what preventative Covid medicine we should be taking.

The Leader of EOG'S FAKE NEWS CULT FOLLOWERS Will Surely Respond.

With More.

FAKE NEWS !

HHS Chief Alex Azar Had Aide, Former Dog Breeder, Steer Pandemic Task Force
In January, Trump’s health secretary tapped a trusted aide to run the agency’s coronavirus response. That aide’s previous job? Dog breeding.

D84133ED-2EA5-45AA-8430-319C381E6A3C.jpeg

cheapseats

EOG Master
CA and Illinois are but two states of many looking to federal bailouts in the name of c19. It took them maybe 15 yrs to run them into poverty. Failure of the left.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Left can bury themselves in the back yard while the rest of the world gets back to living. Then, when we all die, it's yours. Perfect left, practical practice.

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
Maybe JK should change the title of this thread. It started out about level of concern about the Corona virus, 1-10. Judging by the incredible nearly 5000 responses since it should be retítled “How Much I Love (or Hate) Trump and Why You Are So Stupid”. A result not unlike many other threads these days. BORING!

Bushay

NHL Expert
Almost no one dies in HW or Utah either. I think it's the quality of care. look at detroit for example, is it possible that a shithole city that's horribly run on all levels, has top notch hospitals?
You may want to educate yourself on the Detroit mayor and the biggest reason he IS mayor today before another ignorant comment like that comes out of your mouth.

Maybe JK should change the title of this thread. It started out about level of concern about the Corona virus, 1-10. Judging by the incredible nearly 5000 responses since it should be retítled “How Much I Love (or Hate) Trump and Why You Are So Stupid”. A result not unlike many other threads these days. BORING!

If you think it’s boring whats stopping you from starting a thread we will find fascinating?

mr merlin

EOG Master
You may want to educate yourself on the Detroit mayor and the biggest reason he IS mayor today before another ignorant comment like that comes out of your mouth.
Cmon silly boy, no one in their right mind would waste their time learning about detroit. Since you're an expert,does their redevelopment plan still consist of bulldozing 1000's of houses a year?