Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

boston massacre

EOG Master
When Raiders moves the goal posts or changes the subject, that's how you know he's admitting he's wrong, of course he'll never actually say those words, but that's how you know, just like he did in this instance

I Don't Know Why He would waste 1 Minute with a BIRD BRAIN Like You.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
IHME recalibrates and increases projected deaths by Aug 4 for the 2nd time this week.

I'd like to see more nuanced numbers

how many able bodied working tax payers have died and are projected to die?

I'd also like to start seeing some reports on how all populations that recovered from this in Feb or March or faring today.

I see alot of anecdotals about people having a long tough rough back with possible organ issues. But i've not seen it addressed by experts yet.

mr merlin

EOG Master
IHME recalibrates and increases projected deaths by Aug 4 for the 2nd time this week.

I'd like to see more nuanced numbers

how many able bodied working tax payers have died and are projected to die?

I'd also like to start seeing some reports on how all populations that recovered from this in Feb or March or faring today.

I see alot of anecdotals about people having a long tough rough back with possible organ issues. But i've not seen it addressed by experts yet.
They have to, we're already around 49K in deaths, although a few thousand of that are fake.

kane

EOG master
Another embarrassing performance from the orange imbecile, his new cure for the virus is injecting disinfectant and using ultraviolet light, okay Dr Trump, then he berates a couple of reporters for asking questions he doesn't like, continues to talk about how his quick actions saved 1 million lives, and how great of a job he's done, he also said if he wasn't president we would be art war with N Korea, said some more lies and stupid shit, then waddled off the stage. What a fucking clown