Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
“Nothing in life should be feared...it is only to be understood...Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less”

This was a quote from 100 years ago...

blueline

EOG Master
Florida medical examiners were releasing coronavirus death data. The state made them stop.
When the medical examiners’ list was available, it showed more deaths than the state’s count.

State officials have stopped releasing the list of coronavirus deaths being compiled by Florida’s medical examiners, which has at times shown a higher death toll than the state’s published count.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The amount of deaths doesn't determine what's considered a hot spot. At the same time I was calling SD a hot spot, so was a Trump official, so was the republican governor of the state, and so was Fox News, among many other news outlets, at the time I could have linked a whole bunch of articles calling SD a hot spot.

There isn't a certain # of supporters where you lose the ability to be wrong.

I see you dilemma here though, you either give Raiders the win or you have to ride with Fox news and the right. :ROFLMAO:

Stay safe down there my friend.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
2,341 total
661 NY
310 NJ
221 MA
121 CA
121 CT
113 MI
1 death in the #1 hot spot in SD

Comparing deaths from Wed April 22 Above and April 29.

2390 Total
330 NY
328 NJ
252 MA
77 CA
79 CT
103 MI

The remaining states totaled 794 deaths on Wed the 22nd
The remaining states totaled 1300 deaths on Wed the 22nd

that is an astonishing increase. I know PA has had big increases, but who else is accounting for an over 40% increase overall?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

2390 Total
330 NY
328 NJ
252 MA
77 CA
79 CT
103 MI

that is an astonishing increase. I know PA has had big increases, but who else is accounting for an over 40% increase overall?
Texas and California are rising.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran

2390 Total
330 NY
328 NJ
252 MA
77 CA
79 CT
103 MI

maybe in general but for that snapshot of two Wednesdays one week apart

California went down from 121 to 77.

Texas might have gone up a bit, but not enough to account for an increase of 506 deaths in 1 week in 44 states

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
I think Massachusetts had their highest death day yesterday as well

Mass is accounted for in both those snapshots.

to be clear. I'm asking Why have the 44 states other than NY, NJ, MA, CA, CT, MI gone up so drastically?

PA is the biggest piece of that for sure.

is it just a pretty much an increase everywhere or are there some outliars I'm missing?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
QUOTE="Chi_Archie, post: 7590885, member: 17823"]Comparing deaths from Wed April 22 Above and April 29.

2390 Total
330 NY
328 NJ
252 MA
77 CA
79 CT
103 MI

that is an astonishing increase. I know PA has had big increases, but who else is accounting for an over 40% increase overall?[/QUOTE]

The entire heartland will see increases, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas......

billysink

EOG Dedicated
one of the biggest, most overlooked situations.....

There are going to be over 100 mega tankers with nearly 80 million gallons of oil sitting offshore in the Gulf of Mexico during hurricane season.

FEMA is flat broke.

Gee, what could go wrong there.........

one of the biggest, most overlooked situations.....

There are going to be over 100 mega tankers with nearly 80 million gallons of oil sitting offshore in the Gulf of Mexico during hurricane season.

FEMA is flat broke.

Gee, what could go wrong there.........

Why the need for FEMA?

Trump can put his previous brilliant plan into action by shooting nuclear missiles straight into the eye of the hurricane

kane

EOG master
There isn't a certain # of supporters where you lose the ability to be wrong.

I see you dilemma here though, you either give Raiders the win or you have to ride with Fox news and the right. :ROFLMAO:

Stay safe down there my friend.

I could have just as easily quoted and linked articles from the left to prove my point, I figured by showing him those on the right who also agreed with me, it might make him change his mind. Raiders had two choices, either admit I was correct or call his beloved Fox news fake, I boxed him in, it had nothing to do with me riding with Fox and the right, but by doing it the way I did, Raiders knew he was beat, go back and read our final exchange, I clearly won the argument, I even gave him one of your "surrender noted" lines. I had people on both sides agreeing with me that SD was a hot spot, Raiders finally realized he was wrong and moved on

cheapseats

EOG Master
Of course CA cases are spiking, number of tests continues to grow. LA County now doing test free of charge. Unless you are given #of test versus cases, it is becoming very inefficient indicator.

blueline

EOG Master
The Capitol’s attending physician said Thursday that coronavirus tests will be available for staffers and senators who are ill, but not enough to proactively test all 100 senators as the chamber comes back in session, according to two people familiar with the matter.

I could have just as easily quoted and linked articles from the left to prove my point, I figured by showing him those on the right who also agreed with me, it might make him change his mind. Raiders had two choices, either admit I was correct or call his beloved Fox news fake, I boxed him in, it had nothing to do with me riding with Fox and the right, but by doing it the way I did, Raiders knew he was beat, go back and read our final exchange, I clearly won the argument, I even gave him one of your "surrender noted" lines. I had people on both sides agreeing with me that SD was a hot spot, Raiders finally realized he was wrong and moved on

Fox News isn't fake. Show us something that is factually wrong. Throw out opinions and predictions. You won't see lies as you post such as about Charlottesville and all the left being peaceful.

kane

EOG master
Fox News isn't fake. Show us something that is factually wrong. Throw out opinions and predictions. You won't see lies as you post such as about Charlottesville and all the left being peaceful.

Okay, so that means when they called SD a hot spot a couple weeks ago, they were correct, right? Since they're not fake news, that means that they were telling the truth about SD being a hot spot. Which means I was right and you were wrong, as usual,...............And we move on

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
QUOTE="Chi_Archie, post: 7590885, member: 17823"]Comparing deaths from Wed April 22 Above and April 29.

2390 Total
330 NY
328 NJ
252 MA
77 CA
79 CT
103 MI

The entire heartland will see increases, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas......[/QUOTE]

maybe

I'm seeing big increases percentage wise as Tx, Pa, NC, NJ, IL, VA, AZ