Sunday Bases....(229-225, +30.15 units, ytd..)

Superman

EOG Senior Member
didn't someone wake up CC from his nap? Good gracious 2 HR's and one more run in the top of the 1st and it's not over yet.

:yikess

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
Matchbook has LAA in-running at -218 (222+) so you can get almost an 8 point scalp!

Make that -192

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
geesh, everytime cleveland gets a guy on, next guy hits a grounder.....hopefully they can get to lackey soon...

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Damn it was +410 the last inning for Cle. Should have waited or not even bet.

Yeah it's frustrating Cle gets a man on base and then they hit into a DP.

Superman

EOG Senior Member
spoke too soon...this is a piss poor pitching peformance. The worst so far on Sunday night baseball....7-0.

Stick a fork in CC...he's burnt. :hung

Only hope is that the Cle bats wake up. They have the offense but so far they're not getting their way.

Pinny has Cle at +1600 now if anyone wants to try it.

Nicoman1199

EOG Enthusiast
On an unrelated note...that Napoli is the shit...why they still have Jose Molina starting is beyond me...he is piss poor!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Unfortunately, Cleveland doesnt really seem that interested in this game.....mental errors in the field, weak swings at the plate...think they got deflated by CC's performance as well....bad choice tonight, sorry guys...

Still a good day tho, all around...

On a side note, does anyone notice it seems like Cleveland has been on ESPN ALOT this year?

I mean they arent the same tribe that never lost a few years back, and really arent even a major factor in their own division right now, with Detroit and Chicago playing so well, yet it seems they have been on Espn more than detroit and the white sox combined....wonder why that is?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
yeah, u can tell, Cleveland could care less....

got 2 men on, no outs, 2-0 count, and guy swings weakly at a low outside pitch, for a double play...make him throw a fukkin strike if you are really playing to WIN, not for STATS.....

amazing

Superman

EOG Senior Member
thaineseguy said:
Nooo!!! My Parlays!! All i need is Clev to win...:+angry1-5

Hey man I feel the same exact way. I had a 5 team parlay (Hous was cancelled) and Cle was all I needed. I didn't hedge because I thought with their ace up it would be a win. But of course I was dead wrong.

Next time I hedge.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
pretty obvious, when LAA plays behind the runner, and even tells the catcher not to throw through if he steals, he can get all the lead he wants, and guess what, he stays at first the entire at bat.....lol

Woody

EOG Veteran
I scalped half my Cleveland bet before the game then rebet it at really good odds in the top of the 1st. :hung

Still a good day though!! :+thumbs-2

bosoxfan79

EOG Member
we took a serious beating tonight, but we still finished up about 5.5 units on the day... keep up the good work bucs!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
bosoxfan79 said:
we took a serious beating tonight, but we still finished up about 5.5 units on the day... keep up the good work bucs!

Thanks Bo....

Yeah its funny, when u have just one game at night, and u take a beating on it like we did, its funny how you somehow feel like it was a bad day...then when u look bad, if we knew we would win over 5 units on the day, we would take it EVERY DAY.....BUT its just the idea that if we got this last one as well, it would have been a real big day.....

but all in all, it was a good one......needed to get back on track on Sundays, and we did....we come out ahead for the week....now on to a new one....need to get to 45 units by end of next week..

jimmyk

EOG Member
I know a ton of guys who would give their left nut to be ahead even half the units you are this year ........seems a lot of people are gettin' their ass handed to 'em , more so than usual ...........keep up the good work my man !!!:cheers

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Hey Bucs...great winning day...thank you.

Yes that last game left a bad impression. I was so upset I didn't realize I was up 5.5 units on the day. Thanks again.

Thanks for a great Sunday, Bucs. Obviously, we all had a lot of big hopes and dreams going into the last game but don't sweat the Cleveland loss - chalk that up as a fluke. It re-empahasizes the importance of money management. Lots of gamblers having a hot day like we were would have pressed it all on that last game and lost big. Good that we stick to the unit system you have for us.

Seems like an interesting card today for a Monday. Looking forward to continued success here.

:+thumbs-2

Reload said:
Thanks for a great Sunday, Bucs. Obviously, we all had a lot of big hopes and dreams going into the last game but don't sweat the Cleveland loss - chalk that up as a fluke. It re-empahasizes the importance of money management. Lots of gamblers having a hot day like we were would have pressed it all on that last game and lost big. Good that we stick to the unit system you have for us.

Seems like an interesting card today for a Monday. Looking forward to continued success here.

:+thumbs-2

As always, you're exactly right Reload!! Money management is the key, and "pressing" usually backfires!! Good thing we follow bucs to a tee!!

Reload said:
Off to a softball game so I'll be off board with the picks tonight.

GL Bucs! Everybody double up!

You're gonna miss tonight's plays????:yikess Hope you make it back in time to get some of them in!!

Double J said:
You're gonna miss tonight's plays????:yikess Hope you make it back in time to get some of them in!!

Hah - I just got back. My team got killed - mercy rule in 5 innings!

I'll get on board for whatever's left.