My favorite Tennis lady of all time

mofome

Banned
not much word yet, i hope she doesnt see this thread and realizes that this is just a fantasy date, not real life. shes a sweet young woman, i would expect her to understand

lol....my lips are sealed bud, quick question do you want cash or a gift for your future wedding to Ms Perry. Just remember the cash will be in Canadian dollars however its in the 90 cent range so it isn't too bad.

thanks dmmd. i read it in another thread right after i asked. LOL good luck to you sir. long time no talk...

:+thumbs-2

mofome

Banned
dmmd98 said:
lol....my lips are sealed bud, quick question do you want cash or a gift for your future wedding to Ms Perry. Just remember the cash will be in Canadian dollars however its in the 90 cent range so it isn't too bad.

ok, phew. I was ready to hire a hitman on the look out for dmmD! ;) :D

gifts? i require nothing of the sort, your presence and well wishes are far mroe than enough

:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
NOT ME

for me it cums down to 2 women

#2: Gabriella Sabatini: Argentine BABE with DEVASTATING looks and that "aura" to her that just ooooozed raw sexuality

but for me

#1: Carling Bassett: Those old enough to recall her know she was Anna Kournikova before Anna came along. do a Google search on her and you will see a DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS blonde who had Playboy Playmate looks. Rumor has it Carling beer was named after her (or vice versa - although i think the beer was named after her). if she played today NO ONE woudl mention Anna K - Carling would be "their gal"

mofome

Banned
yes, i have my own taste.

the playboy types look nice, but i prefer something else in a lady if i am to call her my own

winkyduck said:
NOT ME

#2: Gabriella Sabatini: Argentine BABE with DEVASTATING looks and that "aura" to her that just ooooozed raw sexuality

but for me

#1: Carling Bassett: Those old enough to recall her know she was Anna Kournikova before Anna came along. do a Google search on her and you will see a DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS blonde who had Playboy Playmate looks. Rumor has it Carling beer was named after her (or vice versa - although i think the beer was named after her). if she played today NO ONE woudl mention Anna K - Carling would be "their gal"

She is named after her Grandfather who was a beer exec. Her star faded fast she now runs a tennis camp with his husband in FLA I believe.

winkyduck said:
NOT ME

but for me

Sabatini is my all-time #1 hands down.... :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

dirty

EOG Master
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

winkyduck said:
NOT ME

but for me

yes and yes - I remember them both well !!!

roach23

Banned
winkyduck said:
NOT ME

but for me

Both too old.

Anna Kournikova or Maria Kirilenko :+thumbs-2

Hingis is ok. She'd be 4th or 5th. Not sure who the other 2 on my list would be. But it'd be hard to top Anna or Maria.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Dirty: Those are great photos of a beautiful woman! Thank You! But, you know they're old because nobody has a bush like that now! LOL!

dirty said:

Dirty!!! You're the man! :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :cheers

Aaaahhhhoooooooooo!!!!!!!

:+animal Gabby -- Incendiary HOT!!!

<!-- / message -->

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
roach23 said:
Both too old.

Anna Kournikova or Maria Kirilenko :+thumbs-2

Hingis is ok. She'd be 4th or 5th. Not sure who the other 2 on my list would be. But it'd be hard to top Anna or Maria.

agree - today. but in 15 years we will be saying the same about the 2 you mentioned

TRUST ME

IN THEIR PRIME - Bassett and Gaby Saby were DA BOMB

just look at how many replies there have been since my post saying i am DEAD ON about Sabatini

go back and see pix in HER PRIME and this was one SMOOOOOOOOOOOKIN hot babe. she had that latin look that just screams SEX SEX SEX and more SEX!

again - IN HER PRIME you will be hard pressed to find a female tennis player as hot as her

EVER

as for the pic of Venus Williams

i hear both Venus and Serena want to start a family someday

NO word on whether they will Carry OR Fertilize the baby

my guess is more on the latter

John Holmes and Peter North COMBINED have LESS "between thei legs" than these 2

I liked Sabatini also. Chris Evert Loyd in her prime wasn't bad either really. Anna K. still the best for looks.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
You know what's funny is that Martina Hingis just didn't appeal to me at all before she retired, but now that she is back, she is very appealing.

mofome

Banned
pioneer said:
You know what's funny is that Martina Hingis just didn't appeal to me at all before she retired, but now that she is back, she is very appealing.

shes been my fav since i first started seeing you on TV. something about that little smile....shes tooo cute to me. lol

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
mofome said:
shes been my fav since i first started seeing you on TV. something about that little smile....shes tooo cute to me. lol

I agree, but when did you see me on TV? lol

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
mofome is mellowing....last week he would have put me on his hit list for that remark...or at least broke his own arm! lol

mofome

Banned
lol not at all. i dont mind jokes my friend. there is a big diff b/w that and someone saying that I dont exist and nor does anyone i have ever met and asking for pictures each time i take a dump to prove i actually can poop

lol