Weekend to honor falling heroes

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump spends it golfing, hate tweeting, tweeting threats, and tweeting and retweeting conspiracies and baseless claims.

This Memorial Day morning, Trump is threatening the Governor of North Carolina.

Can we all say on this Memorial Day, "Trump is the worst President ever and it ain't even close".

Last edited by a moderator:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
How about focusing on the meaning of the holiday and less on Trump? His golf game this weekend doesn’t mean one thing to us.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I also got head in the Oval Office.

Yes, most people know Mike Pence is blowing you since Melania won't.

1st you bragged about being a pedophile, now you brag about getting blow jobs from Mike Pence. You're the worse President ever and its not even close.

I'm still trying to figure out why you stole millions from charity?

kane

EOG master
Yes, most people know Mike Pence is blowing you since Melania won't.

1st you bragged about being a pedophile, now you brag about getting blow jobs from Mike Pence. You're the worse President ever and its not even close.

I'm still trying to figure out why you stole millions from charity?

The sick part is, you know when Pence is going down on him, he's thinking about Ivanka

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How about focusing on the meaning of the holiday and less on Trump? His golf game this weekend doesn’t mean one thing to us.

He's the President of a once great country. The horrible messages coming from the President need to be exposed. Some of us will not remain silent in situations of ignorance and injustice. Think outside the box for once in your life Fair Warning. You certainly didn't regarding the Tara Reade obviously false allegations. Stop towing the Right Wing line. Its making you look bad. Trump has spent over 400 days golfing at his properties in a little over 3 years. Average tab on American tax payers per golf outing is at the maximum since the taxpayer's dollars are going to The Trump Organization. Reporting says Trump has spent over $100,000,000 on golf outings.

DonaldJTrump

EOG Member
He's the President of a once great country. The horrible messages coming from the President need to be exposed. Some of us will not remain silent in situations of ignorance and injustice. Think outside the box for once in your life Fair Warning. You certainly didn't regarding the Tara Reade obviously false allegations. Stop towing the Right Wing line. Its making you look bad. Trump has spent over 400 days golfing at his properties in a little over 3 years. Average tab on American tax payers per golf outing is at the maximum since the taxpayer's dollars are going to The Trump Organization. Reporting says Trump has spent over $100,000,000 on golf outings.

Any day now, son, you're going to lose your virginity.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The people make it great, not the president.

That's your opinion. I think firing 5 inspector Generals has been an attack on a once great country's democracy. I think a President that extorts foreign leaders to help him get reelected or extorts states to help him steal an election makes a once great country not so great country not so great. And the RepubliCons let him do it. The people don't have much say. You're wrong again. Just my opinion. Try thinking outside the box. You looked really bad toeing the right wing line with your support of Putin loving Tara Reade.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
2 months back Dr. Birx revised her modeling to lower the forcasted deaths to 60,000. 😂 i guarantee she was forced by Trump to lower the numbers. She has no spine. The day President Lysol asked her to check if patients can be injected with Lysol to cure them and she didn't leave, the writing was on the wall. She's obviously scared of Trump, she's spineless and she's puddy in his hands. Like most RepubliCons.

"What he does is wrong and shameful but I'll do it with him".
- RepubliCon Dr. Debbie Birx

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Looks like many of the big-name modelers have been wrong all along.

Birx and Fauci have adjusted their numbers on numerous occasions and their conclusions -- first overexaggerating the effects of the virus and then downplaying the effects -- causes me to distrust any of their future comments.

Just because someone looks or sounds like an expert in a complicated subject foreign to you, tread lightly.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Looks like many of the big-name modelers have been wrong all along.

Birx and Fauci have adjusted their numbers on numerous occasions and their conclusions -- first overexaggerating the effects of the virus and then downplaying the effects -- causes me to distrust any of their future comments.

Just because someone looks or sounds like an expert in a complicated subject foreign to you, tread lightly.
Which it would have been nice to have China on board with this. No one seems to have solid info to model.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
fauci been wrong and changed his mind 20 times already.

A 79-year-old Tony Fauci cannot be as sharp as a 49-year-old Tony Fauci.

Slick presentation, though.

He's measured and mild-mannered and that's why he respected.

Does he know anything about coronavirus?

His record says no.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Trump spends it golfing, hate tweeting, tweeting threats, and tweeting and retweeting conspiracies and baseless claims.

This Memorial Day morning, Trump is threatening the Governor of North Carolina.

Can we all say on this Memorial Day, "Trump is the worst President ever and it ain't even close".

Trump visits Arlington National Cemetery and Fort McHenry on Memorial Day

UPDATED ON: MAY 25, 2020 / 12:57 PM / CBS NEWS

guess a compulsive liar would leave this out.......

alfie

EOG Dedicated
A 79-year-old Tony Fauci cannot be as sharp as a 49-year-old Tony Fauci.

Slick presentation, though.

He's measured and mild-mannered and that's why he respected.

Does he know anything about coronavirus?

His record says no.

acted like the guru of this virus. at onetime he said a 18 month lockdown. trump took heat for not following him blindly .fauci aint billy walters or sam brown.

Why are the heroes falling? Are they tripping over things? Too much to drink? Very strange thread title.

If you meant dedicating a weekend to fallen heroes I would agree.

If our liberal school systems spent less time promoting their social agenda and more time teaching English we wouldn't have these kind of gaffs.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Governor Newsome said there would be over 25 Million in California that will have the virus by may 18th. Do you think 25 Million have it?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-26-million-people-infected-coronavirus.html

He was referencing a modeling done by experts based on no restrictions being put in place. Based on experts and scientist Newsom has put restrictions in place that have been a huge success. Newsome did a great job.

Fair Warning thanks for helping to point this out.

Now Newsome is trying to make it easier and safer for his residents to vote by mail during this pandemic. What do you think happened? The evil, un-American, corrupt RepubliCons are suing him. 😂

RepubliCons!!!

alfie

EOG Dedicated
times are different from last month. Fauci changing the model already. HFA now 2.5

model or not. try going a year without paying your rent, car and electric......country has to open. go out or stay home. you decide.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He was referencing a modeling done by experts based on no restrictions being put in place. Based on experts and scientist Newsom has put restrictions in place that have been a huge success. Newsome did a great job.

He saw how bad NY was misrun and closed the state early. Sharp.

kane

EOG master
Trump visits Arlington National Cemetery and Fort McHenry on Memorial Day

UPDATED ON: MAY 25, 2020 / 12:57 PM / CBS NEWS

guess a compulsive liar would leave this out.......

You know he doesn't want to be there, you know he's only there because of how bad it would look politically if he wasn't, you know he doesn't give a fuck about any of the dead soldiers or their families, you know he would rather be golfing or holding one of his rallies instead of honoring the fallen heroes. General bone spurs got 5 separate deferments so he didn't have to serve his country. For any president this is an honor, to Trump it's a wasted day that could have been spent doing something more important like tweeting, or threatening yet another state. If I were the head of Arlington I wouldn't want that orange scumbag anywhere near the cemetery, fuck that scumbag piece of shit and his whole family

kane

EOG master
Why are the heroes falling? Are they tripping over things? Too much to drink? Very strange thread title.

If you meant dedicating a weekend to fallen heroes I would agree.

If our liberal school systems spent less time promoting their social agenda and more time teaching English we wouldn't have these kind of gaffs.

And your hero speaks on a fourth grade level, he's the dumbest president to ever hold office, his IQ can't be above 40

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You know he doesn't want to be there, you know he's only there because of how bad it would look politically if he wasn't, you know he doesn't give a fuck about any of the dead soldiers or their families, you know he would rather be golfing or holding one of his rallies instead of honoring the fallen heroes. General bone spurs got 5 separate deferments so he didn't have to serve his country. For any president this is an honor, to Trump it's a wasted day that could have been spent doing something more important like tweeting, or threatening yet another state. If I were the head of Arlington I wouldn't want that orange scumbag anywhere near the cemetery, fuck that scumbag piece of shit and his whole family

You left out that just like after the massacre at the Pittsburgh synagogue where Trump was told to stay away, the Mayor of Baltimore asked Trump to stay away. It didn't do anygood in either case, this time Trump and his entourage showed up defying state stay at home orders and also not wearing mask. Trump is a true piece of shit. Very similar to President Bolsonaro of Brazil. They just don't care about the health of their citizens.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

it's amazing you even bring this up. you have some great powers to know what he thinks about going......
name the last dem prez that served
the head of arlington banning the potus..........lol

Bigrunner

EOG Master
And your hero speaks on a fourth grade level, he's the dumbest president to ever hold office, his IQ can't be above 40

Kane did you know Dumb Alfie claimed President Lysol was referring to Hydrogen Peroxide when he suggested to the world "to inject disinfectants". It cracks me up watching Trumptards defending their President Lysol.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Kane did you know Dumb Alfie claimed President Lysol was referring to Hydrogen Peroxide when he suggested to the world "to inject disinfectants". It cracks me up watching Trumptards defending their President Lysol.
Did you know the person who died from the fish cleaner was a bid democratic donor?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Did you know the person who died from the fish cleaner was a bid democratic donor?

Its irrelevant who he was. I heard he was Dumb Alfie's father. What's relevant is It wouldn't have happened if someone else was president. Just like the massacres at the Pittsburgh synagogue and the El Paso Walmart. They don't happen if Trump isn't President.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

How many $100k donations have you made to veterans' affairs like Trump has?

The guy doesn't even take his paycheck.

Shit, how many $10 donations have you made to veterans?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How many $100k donations have you made to veterans' affairs like Trump has?

The guy doesn't even take his paycheck.

Shit, how many $10 donations have you made to veterans?

Judge forced him after he stole millions from charity dumb Monkey. In my book anyone that supports a racist, bigot, self admitted serial sexual that steals millions from charity is a full blown scumbag. That would be you.

Trump has embezzled $120 million in 3 Years by funnelling taxpayers money to pay Trump Org's billing to the Fed.
Government.

It's hilarious witnessing Trumptards defending the indefensible.

"The guy embezzleds a 100 million dollars but he doesn't take a payback".
- Dumb Monkey

End of story, just like the European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK that you defended.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nobody is forcing anyone to donate their entire paycheck to anything.

Nobody should ever listen to these communist retards. All they do is lie.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Nobody is forcing anyone to donate their entire paycheck to anything.

Nobody should ever listen to these communist retards. All they do is lie.

Mr. Right wing king of spin. Dumb Monkey no one is forcing President Lysol to donate his salary. He's doing volunteerly. It was a judge that forced him to payback the millions he stole from charity. That same judge forced him to shut down the Trump foundation and ordered 3 of his children to go to charity training school. They got off easy.

And now as President Trump is self dealing aka embezzling over 100 million in taxpayer's dollars. Trump goes golfing at his golf club. Approximately 20 secret service men watch over him. 20 golf carts, 20 rooms. Trump Organization bills the Federal government for these daily golf outings. The maxium daily rate the Trump Org can charge for a room rented to the Gov is $600. Believe Trump is milking this. Golf carts probably cost $200 per round. 20 x $200. He has played golf over 400 days since he became President. Trump Org has billed the federal government aka taxpayer's over $120 million dollars. Embezzlement at its worst. But the RepubliCons are letting him do it.