Malcolm Jenkins

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Here's a prediction: the top selling NFL jersey for 2020? Drew Brees
NOW you may be right. Brees tells the Idiot to go F himself. In nicer language than I would use, of course.

149,478 likes

• drewbrees
      Verified

To @realdonaldtrump
      Through my ongoing conversations with friends, teammates, and leaders in the black community, I realize this is not an issue about the American flag. It has never been. We can no longer use the flag to turn people away or distract them from the real issues that face our black communities.
      We did this back in 2017, and regretfully I brought it back with my comments this week. We must stop talking about the flag and shift our attention to the real issues of systemic racial injustice, economic oppression, police brutality, and judicial & prison reform.
      We are at a critical juncture in our nation’s history! If not now, then when?

We as a white community need to listen and learn from the pain and suffering of our black communities. We must acknowledge the problems, identify the solutions, and then put this into action. The black community cannot do it alone. This will require all of us.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What should do with my Brees jersey, trade it in for a Kap model?

Most of the arguments is about right and wrong. Not left and right. Common sense. American values vs. Inhumane values.

It's common sense that kneeling during the National Anthem isn't disrespecting the fly. I can't believe the fight the right started about Americans expressing their first Amendment rights. Stoked by their charity stealing president.

The ignorance of so many Americans is massive.

It's a wonderful thing the NFL told all the MAGA people and Un-American people to fuck off. 1st Amendment right is a right of all Americans.

Cha, cha, cha changes.

"But why can't I have a funeral for my mother if she dies, George Floyd had one".
- Right wing loyalist Fair Warning

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Most of the arguments is about right and wrong. Not left and right. Common sense. American values vs. Inhumane values.

It's common sense that kneeling during the National Anthem isn't disrespecting the fly. I can't believe the fight the right started about Americans expressing their first Amendment rights. Stoked by their charity stealing president.

The ignorance of so many Americans is massive.

It's a wonderful thing the NFL told all the MAGA people and Un-American people to fuck off. 1st Amendment right is a right of all Americans.

Cha, cha, cha changes.

"But why can't I have a funeral for my mother if she dies, George Floyd had one".
- Right wing loyalist Fair Warning
It’s common sense that it really isn’t the place to make a political stance. I’m all for not having the anthem, then no one has to worry about it.

Common sense isn’t making a statement based on someone’s beliefs, then forcing that player to change his beliefs.

Common sense isn’t apologizing to their snowflake staff for allowing an OPINION piece to run with differing opinions

Common sense isn’t looting and causing destruction when things don’t go your way, then justifying it.

Common sense also applies to cops who must act professional when wearing the uniform.

Common sense is the president uniting the people, not acting like he is now.

kane

EOG master
NOW you may be right. Brees tells the Idiot to go F himself. In nicer language than I would use, of course.

149,478 likes

• drewbrees
      Verified

To @realdonaldtrump
      Through my ongoing conversations with friends, teammates, and leaders in the black community, I realize this is not an issue about the American flag. It has never been. We can no longer use the flag to turn people away or distract them from the real issues that face our black communities.
      We did this back in 2017, and regretfully I brought it back with my comments this week. We must stop talking about the flag and shift our attention to the real issues of systemic racial injustice, economic oppression, police brutality, and judicial & prison reform.

We as a white community need to listen and learn from the pain and suffering of our black communities. We must acknowledge the problems, identify the solutions, and then put this into action. The black community cannot do it alone. This will require all of us.

Glad to see Brees admit he didn't understand what the protest was about, I was right all along, also glad he now gets it, we move on

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Glad to see Brees admit he didn't understand what the protest was about, I was right all along, also glad he now gets it, we move on
If you think brees doesn't /didn't understand what the protests are/were all about then I had your intelligence level highly over rated.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If you think brees doesn't /didn't understand what the protests are/were all about then I had your intelligence level highly over rated.
It’s a no-win battle and Drew isn’t going to participate. Only he knows his beliefs, so he’s taking the high road.

kane

EOG master

In his initial response he mentioned the military, in his apology he said he realizes this is not an issue with the American flag, the fact that he now realizes the protesting has nothing to do with the flag tells me he didn't fully understand the protests, reading his apology it's clear he now gets it, he now understands the flag has nothing to do with it. He's had some discussions with his teammates and now understands why they protest. Kudos to him for learning what the protest means and realizing he was initially wrong

kane

EOG master
I don't think anyone has a problem with this on either side of the fence despite all statistics saying there is no bias with cops and who they mistreat/kill. I just don't see the problem with a true American (one of the beast) expressing the love he has for his country.

Listening to Goodell's speech, I get the impression nothing will happen to any players who choose to kneel for the Anthem, it seems like the league is in their corner, so the alt right better get used to seeing the kneeling again

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It’s common sense that it really isn’t the place to make a political stance. I’m all for not having the anthem, then no one has to worry about it.

Common sense isn’t making a statement based on someone’s beliefs, then forcing that player to change his beliefs.

Common sense isn’t apologizing to their snowflake staff for allowing an OPINION piece to run with differing opinions

Common sense isn’t looting and causing destruction when things don’t go your way, then justifying it.

Common sense also applies to cops who must act professional when wearing the uniform.

Common sense is the president uniting the people, not acting like he is now.

Common sense is to want an explanation of why people are being fired for doing their job.

Common Sense is not believing Antifa is a terrorist organization even if the un-American president and un-American AG declare they are.

Common sense is too think twice before becoming a Right winger knowing Hitler and the Nazi's were right wingers.

Two right wing Buffalo cops just charged with assault for almost killing a 75 year old harmless man

57 other police members of this special unit resigned to protest that they can't hold funerals but George Floyd can.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
We should get a real good idea if Corona is dead or not in next 10-14 days. From what I have seen, nobody has been social distancing at these rallies.
She’s the one who scolds us every week. It would be karma if she got it.

kane

EOG master
We should get a real good idea if Corona is dead or not in next 10-14 days. From what I have seen, nobody has been social distancing at these rallies.

Corona is far from dead, and an unfortunate consequence from these protests will be more cases of it, it's only logical. The other day Florida had the most cases in one day since this whole thing started, Corona isn't going away anytime soon

Brees has been playing with Black NFL players throughout his whole career. kane knows more about the movement than Brees. You can't make this shit up.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Corona is far from dead, and an unfortunate consequence from these protests will be more cases of it, it's only logical. The other day Florida had the most cases in one day since this whole thing started, Corona isn't going away anytime soon

I heard cases of pneumonia are at record levels this spring in Florida. Is this true? Is there an explanation?

kane

EOG master
Brees has been playing with Black NFL players throughout his whole career. kane knows more about the movement than Brees. You can't make this shit up.

Yes I do, that's why Brees mistakenly thought they were protesting the flag, they weren't, and after talking to his teammates, he now has a better understanding of what the protests mean, he now knows the protests have nothing to do with the flag, which is something I've known all along

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
It's unreal. Brees finally figured it out lmfbfao. I hope they all fucking kneel , then ticket prices will be back down to respectable levels again so that maybe the middle class can enjoy a game or 2 a year.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Yes I do, that's why Brees mistakenly thought they were protesting the flag, they weren't, and after talking to his teammates, he now has a better understanding of what the protests mean, he now knows the protests have nothing to do with the flag, which is something I've known all along
What they mean to do and what they are actually doing are 2 totally different things. Go ask 100 black veterans if they support kneeling for the national anthem and report your results if you have the balls.

kane

EOG master
Brees-- "Through my ongoing conversations with friends, teammates, and leaders in the black community, I realize this is not an issue about the American flag.

This is the statement he just made. Prior to him speaking with his teammates and leaders in the black community, he mistakenly thought the protest was about the flag, but he now realizes he was wrong and the flag never had anything to do with it. I give him credit for reaching out to those who protest to fully understand the reasoning behind it.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Brees-- "Through my ongoing conversations with friends, teammates, and leaders in the black community, I realize this is not an issue about the American flag.

This is the statement he just made. Prior to him speaking with his teammates and leaders in the black community, he mistakenly thought the protest was about the flag, but he now realizes he was wrong and the flag never had anything to do with it. I give him credit for reaching out to those who protest to fully understand the reasoning behind it.
You really are proving to be dumber than a box of rocks.

kane

EOG master
What they mean to do and what they are actually doing are 2 totally different things. Go ask 100 black veterans if they support kneeling for the national anthem and report your results if you have the balls.

Sure thing Ray, after lunch I'll head out to walk the streets to find 100 black veterans, should be very easy, probably take me no more than 10 minutes, I'll ask them what they think, and if I have the balls I'll report back to you

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I just pray that Brees the obvious racist and ignorant person (obvious judging from all of his past actions) retires for his sake and the sake of his family.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's unreal. Brees finally figured it out lmfbfao. I hope they all fucking kneel , then ticket prices will be back down to respectable levels again so that maybe the middle class can enjoy a game or 2 a year.

"Tear down that wall". Cha, cha, cha, changes,!

"We need to build a wall at any cost to keep the illegal brown people out".
- Fair Warning

Last edited:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Sure thing Ray, after lunch I'll head out to walk the streets to find 100 black veterans, should be very easy, probably take me no more than 10 minutes, I'll ask them what they think, and if I have the balls I'll report back to you
Well you're super smart and informed and all, what do you think the results would be if you did take that poll?

kane

EOG master
Well you're super smart and informed and all, what do you think the results would be if you did take that poll?

You give me too much credit Ray, yes I'm smart, but not super smart. And I don't know what the results would be if I asked 100 black vets what they think of the kneeling, but I have a feeling a lot more of them wouldn't have a problem with it than you think

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How'd the economic update yesterday tickle your fancy?

It was horrible. Great Depression level unemployment numbers. Record low labor participation rate even with the Trump administration manipulating the numbers. Massive record deficits and record debt like never seen before. The economy has been destroyed and it's only gonna get worse after the trillions in stimulus money is gone.

Valuist

EOG Master

149,478 likes

• drewbrees
      Verified

To @realdonaldtrump

At the pay window, they never ask why or by how much.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
It was horrible. Great Depression level unemployment numbers. Record low labor participation rate even with the Trump administration manipulating the numbers. Massive record deficits and record debt like never seen before. The economy has been destroyed and it's only gonna get worse after the trillions in stimulus money is gone.
Interesting take. Just pray that the country doesnt vote based on economy or orangy might win California lol.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Any of you right wingers gonna go visit the Black Lives Matter plaza at 1600 Pennsylvania ave in Wash D. C. I recommend it. It will be very educational to racist and Un-Americans who argued kneeling is disrespectful to the flag. MAGA people are clearly idiots unless their intentions are to be un-American.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Any of you right wingers gonna go visit the Black Lives Matter plaza at 1600 Pennsylvania ave in Wash D. C. I recommend it. It will be very educational to racist and Un-Americans who argued kneeling is disrespectful to the flag. MAGA people are clearly idiots unless their intentions are to be un-American.
My lawn isn't going to mow itself.

kane

EOG master
I just pray that Brees the obvious racist and ignorant person (obvious judging from all of his past actions) retires for his sake and the sake of his family.

No one said Brees was racist, and no one said he was ignorant, he just didn't understand the reasoning behind the taking a knee protest. Now that he's spoken about it with leaders in the black community as well as talking with his teammates, he now has a better understanding, this should be a non story by the time the season starts

kane

EOG master

I loved the way the DC Mayor shoved it up Trump's fat ass by renaming the street Black Lives Matter Plaza, as well as painting it in huge yellow letters on the street in front of the WH

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's obvious in America, people are pushing back against right wing authoritarism and racism. I also see it happening globally. Up until now right wing evil leadership was growing fast throughout the world. Time for the good to push back. The good people in America are leading the way. This is a fight for humanity. Fuck Trump, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Boris Johnson, Fuck Brazil's leader, Fuck Orban, Fuck Netanyahu. Fuck all the corrupt Far right wing leaders.