Malcolm Jenkins

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I loved the way the DC Mayor shoved it up Trump's fat ass by renaming the street Black Lives Matter Plaza, as well as painting it in huge yellow letters on the street in front of the WH

My too. Love that woman. She's not gonna allow a Far Right wing authoritarian federal government take over her cities streets. Her demand that unknown federal troops exit her city have fallen on deaf ears of Trumps Nazi Far Right wing government.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No one said Brees was racist, and no one said he was ignorant, he just didn't understand the reasoning behind the taking a knee protest. Now that he's spoken about it with leaders in the black community as well as talking with his teammates, he now has a better understanding, this should be a non story by the time the season starts
Are you kidding me. The entire focus of the opening night of the season between NO and TB will be if Brees kneels or not.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
My too. Love that woman. She's not gonna allow a Far Right wing authoritarian federal government take over her cities streets. Her demand that unknown federal troops exit her city have fallen on deaf ears of Trumps Nazi Far Right wing government.

She lets trash come in and loot and burn the city instead. Its fun slapping your gullible ass around, but I have to mow lawn.

Stay Woke, and wear your mask.

Valuist

EOG Master
It's obvious in America, people are pushing back against right wing authoritarism and racism. .

But who's the real authoritarians? My sister was in MI near the IND border last weekend, and everything was still shut down. Like FW has said, most of their Rona problems were Detroit. Why lock down the rest of lower MI? No wonder why the people are furious with Whitmer.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
She lets trash come in and loot and burn the city instead. Its fun slapping your gullible ass around, but I have to mow lawn.

Stay Woke, and wear your mask.

Some more conflation by you to get your false narratives of right wing hate out there.

"Antifa are killers. They're everywhere. They're a terrorist organization".
-Fairing Warning spewing lies to fit the hate ideology of right wingers.

Its not my ass that's gullible. Its your ass that is trafficking the same lies and talking points I hear being promoted by Far right wingers like Donald Trump and Bill Barr. Stop with your obvious projection.

kane

EOG master
Are you kidding me. The entire focus of the opening night of the season between NO and TB will be if Brees kneels or not.

You make a good point about whether Brees kneels or not, but we'll probably know the answer to that question during the pre-season, whatever he does before the exhibition games is probably what he'll do in the regular season

Bigrunner

EOG Master
But who's the real authoritarians? My sister was in MI near the IND border last weekend, and everything was still shut down. Like FW has said, most of their Rona problems were Detroit. Why lock down the rest of lower MI? No wonder why the people are furious with Whitmer.

Aren't you the same person that said kneeling during the National Anthem was disrespectful to the flag? 😂

That's called being closed minded. I don't want to argue apples and oranges with you.

What about Obama?

Valuist

EOG Master
Aren't you the same person that said kneeling during the National Anthem was disrespectful to the flag? 😂

I don't recall saying it, although I don't really disagree with it. Last NFL game I was at was in 2016 in Oakland. Most games I watch are on TV. TV usually does commercials during the anthem. When I watch football, I'm not looking to watch social justice.

Having said that, Whitmer is as big a dictator/authoritarian as anyone. And that includes JD. If you dislike authoritarians, you should dislike Whitmer.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Wow. Huge crowd of protesters in front of the white house today. There's no trace of federal troops or national guard confronting the peaceful protesters. The way Trump militarised law enforcement to attack and dominate peaceful protesters is as un-American as it gets. General John Kelly compared the authoritarian actions of Trump and Bill Barr to Hitler and his Nazi's.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You make a good point about whether Brees kneels or not, but we'll probably know the answer to that question during the pre-season, whatever he does before the exhibition games is probably what he'll do in the regular season
But that first night will be the highest rated game of the year, Brady’s first game with TB. All eyes will be on that.

yup, just a building. Estimates in Minneapolis alone are $55 mil In damages. That’s 2,750,000 phony $20 bills.

boston massacre

EOG Master
It's obvious in America, people are pushing back against right wing authoritarism and racism. I also see it happening globally. Up until now right wing evil leadership was growing fast throughout the world. Time for the good to push back. The good people in America are leading the way. This is a fight for humanity. Fuck Trump, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Boris Johnson, Fuck Brazil's leader, Fuck Orban, Fuck Netanyahu. Fuck all the corrupt Far right wing leaders.

And Most of All.

Fuck You.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
But that first night will be the highest rated game of the year, Brady’s first game with TB. All eyes will be on that.

yup, just a building. Estimates in Minneapolis alone are $55 mil In damages. That’s 2,750,000 phony $20 bills.

Its also the same amount of bailout money grabbed by right wing corps like Ruth Chris and La lakers. Trumps Fed and treasury can print more where that came from. $55 million is small potatoes compared to right wing killer cops getting arrested for murder.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
No one said Brees was racist, and no one said he was ignorant, he just didn't understand the reasoning behind the taking a knee protest. Now that he's spoken about it with leaders in the black community as well as talking with his teammates, he now has a better understanding, this should be a non story by the time the season starts
You want to double down on that statement? If so look around atwhat everyone is saying and then get back to me.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Now the left wants toget rid of the entire police force. Imagine how that would turn out. You couldn't make this up if you tried.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Now the left wants toget rid of the entire police force. Imagine how that would turn out. You couldn't make this up if you tried.

No, just right wing cops. Did you know Hitler and the Nazi's were right wingers? FWIW

Did you know right wingers think taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespecting the fly? Such closed minded thinkers.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Its also the same amount of bailout money grabbed by right wing corps like Ruth Chris and La lakers. Trumps Fed and treasury can print more where that came from. $55 million is small potatoes compared to right wing killer cops getting arrested for murder.

ruths cris returned 20 mill
lakers returned 4.6 mill

if only you ever told the truth

kane

EOG master
lakers returned 4.6 mill

Initially Ruths Chris wasn't going to return the money, they planned on keeping it, only after receiving severe backlash from the public, including an online petition that had over 250,000 signatures, did they agree to return the money about two weeks after they received it

Bigrunner

EOG Master
lakers returned 4.6 mill

Will you post a link to your spreadsheet that shows the cost in Minneapolis were not 24.6 million. Seems important to you. Lets see the spreadsheet before you start smearing people.

You're a fucken stiff. That loves to project.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Initially Ruths Chris wasn't going to return the money, they planned on keeping it, only after receiving severe backlash from the public, including an online petition that had over 250,000 signatures, did they agree to return the money about two weeks after they received it
the money was returned, right? nonstory, next..

DonaldJTrump

EOG Member
It's obvious in America, people are pushing back against right wing authoritarism and racism. I also see it happening globally. Up until now right wing evil leadership was growing fast throughout the world. Time for the good to push back. The good people in America are leading the way. This is a fight for humanity. Fuck Trump, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Boris Johnson, Fuck Brazil's leader, Fuck Orban, Fuck Netanyahu. Fuck all the corrupt Far right wing leaders.

Is something bothering you?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Will you post a link to your spreadsheet that shows the cost in Minneapolis were not 24.6 million. Seems important to you. Lets see the spreadsheet before you start smearing people.

You're a fucken stiff. That loves to project.

don't have a clue what you're talking about. do you know what your talking about. post where i even mentioned minny.....

did you take your meds today.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Stiff, that's not the point. And thats why I call you Dumb Alfie.

And I've never seen you honor a losing wager. And that's why you're a stiff.

little boy, the only stiff here is you. we all know it......lol you're just a clown and #1sheep

go back to why did bigstiffer cross the road. those are brilliant.......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
don't have a clue what you're talking about. do you know what your talking about. post where i even mentioned minny.....

did you take your meds today.

Dumb Alfie. Im done educating you. That was your parents job and they failed. I assume too many trips to Key West is why you hate women and think they're all lesbians.

One last detail, I was talking about Minneapolis when you falsely accused me of lying again.

You have 3 obvious diseases.
1. Stiffing people
2. Falsely accusing people of lying
3. Thinking all women are lesbians

kane

EOG master
the money was returned, right? nonstory, next..

Yes it was returned, but not voluntarily. The Lakers and Shake Shack returned the money immediately, the only reason Ruths Chris returned it was due to backlash from the public, if not for that, they would have kept it, but you're correct, rather than face boycotts from the public, they decided to do the right thing

Bigrunner

EOG Master
little boy, the only stiff here is you. we all know it......lol you're just a clown and #1sheep

go back to why did bigstiffer cross the road. those are brilliant.......

Now I'm a little boy. Yesterday I was a fatso.

All because you were called out for being a Stiff.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie. Im done educating you. That was you parents job and they failed. I assume too many trips to Key West is why you hate women and think they're all lesbians.

One last detail, I was talking about Minneapolis when you falsely accused me of lying again.

You have 3 obvious diseases.
1. Stiffing people
2. Falsely accusing people of lying
3. Thinking all women are lesbians

imbecile, you posted about ruth cris and lakers as if they have the money. if the money was returned, why talk about it. only in your sick mind. is it still news. maybe they sent it right back to trump.

face fact, your just mad because your sister gets more pussy than you..........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
imbecile, you posted about ruth cris and lakers as if they have the money. if the money was returned, why talk about it. only in your sick mind. is it still news. maybe they sent it right back to trump.

face fact, your just mad because your sister gets more pussy than you..........

Dumb Alfie! There's only so much I can do. Your stupidity is too massive to fix. The point of my post flew right over your lesbian hating head. We all know the money was paid back. The point is the 55 million is petty cash for Trumps treasury and federal reserve. They pass out trillions all the time.

The arrest of 3 right wing killer cops was well worth burning down a right wing police precinct. Well worth it. Cops would probably be free today if not for that one night of arson and looting. Sorry about your parents, they failed you.

Alfie is a stiff. Never seen him honor a losing bet, in my life.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
And that's why you voted for Trump. Years after he stole 3 million from charity a judge ordered him to pay it back. Supposedly he did. 😂

"Non story, next"
- Nazi Idiots
listen, the lakers, ruth cris and shake shack had no business getting the money. it's not news anymore, but you post like they kept it...money was for small business only. we all know that...and?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
listen, the lakers, ruth cris and shake shack had no business getting the money. it's not news anymore, but you post like they kept it...money was for small business only. we all know that...and?

Some day you might figure it out. But currently you're really struggling with the point I was making.

You're a stiff

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie! There's only so much I can do. Your stupidity is too massive to fix. The point of my post flew right over your lesbian hating head. We all know the money was paid back. The point is the 55 million is petty cash for Trumps treasury and federal reserve. They pass out trillions all the time.

The arrest of 3 right wing killer cops was well worth burning down a right wing police precinct. Well worth it. Cops would probably be free today if not for that one night of arson and looting. Sorry about your parents, they failed you.

when are manafort and stone flipping.......
i think the russians got 8 mil from the trump treasury....all in cash on pallets flown out in the middle of the night.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Some day you might figure it out. But currently you're really struggling with the point I was making.

You're a stiff
i have had it figured out for years already. your a lying , stiff loser....easy as pie.........
why did bigstiffer cross the road............
how many times were you dropped on your head it birth..........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
One last time. Fair Warning thinks it outrageous that the dems don't care about 55 million in property damage. At that cost 3 right wing cops got arrested and will probably be held accountable for murdering an unarmed innocent black man. Well, well worth the cost. Especially with the way the Trump treasury and federal reserve are spending trillions and trillions of dollars on America's richest. Wall Street, big businesses, airlines, etc.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
One last time. Fair Warning thinks it outrageous that the dems don't care about 55 million in property damage. At that cost 3 right wing cops got arrested and will probably be held accountable for murdering an unarmed innocent black man. Well, well worth the cost. Especially with the way the Trump treasury and federal reserve are spending trillions and trillions of dollars on America's richest. Wall Street, big businesses, airlines, etc.
Was it worth it to destroy 1000s of innocent small business owners lives as well ? What did they do to deserve this?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
i have had it figured out for years already. your a lying , stiff loser....easy as pie.........
why did bigstiffer cross the road............
how many times were you dropped on your head it birth..........

Stop Stiffing people!
1. You never payoff losing bet
2. You hate women because they're lesbians
3. And you voted for a person that stole 3 million from charity.

I can either call you:

1. The Stiff
2. The Scumbag or
3. Dumb Alfie