LOL - BANBEANTOWNJIM.com

most people do agree with his views but wont admit it. On the internet they stand up and say you racist bastard blah, blah blah. But in the real world, and I let it be known I am a racist, not one person has ever got in my face. I wonder why that is.

MCP said:
gee Andy I wonder if you have anything to do with that site:+silly-2+

Probably If he lived here in the states he wouldnt give beantown a hard time. He would know where he's coming from

MCP said:
link should be taken down considering he is asking for donations on his site

Whats wrong with a guy trying to earn?? You can bet your ass if he gave the Shrink $5,000 it would stay up.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BOYS I CAN ONLY TALK FOR A MINUTE I HAVE TO GO MEET A F-CKING NIGERIAN BUILDING INSPECTOR AT 2.15 MY FATHER WANTED ME TO BE A BUILDING INSPECTOR NOW I AM ANSWERING TO SOME OVERPAYED JANITOR WITH THE TITLE BUILDING INSPECTOR.I GUESS HE'S A COLORED GUY HIS NAME IS WILLIE WILLIAMS WHAT THE F-CK ELSE CAN HE BE.I HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE A NICE GUY IN FRONT OF HIM HE CAN CAUSE ME A LOT OF PROBLEMS.WISH ME LUCK BOYS :cheers

WOW WAIT A MINUTE FELLAS WHAT IS THIS SOME KIND OF A TRAP THE LAST GUY WHO GOT HIS OWN WEBSITE WAS BANNED AND HAD HIS WEBSITE SHUT DOWN HE ALSO GOT STIFFED OUT OF 400 DOLLARS.SHRINK IF THIS IS YOUR WAY OF GIVING ME MY WALKING PAPERS IT WONT WORK PAL I AM STAYING WITH THE EOG AND I WONT MAKE AN APPEARANCE ON MY WEBSITE UNLESS I AM PAID IN ADVANCE

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
SHRINK I DIDNT THINK I HAD ANY ENEMIES BUT OBVIOUSLY WE HAVE 3 LIBERAL F-GS WHO HAVE TO BE DEALT WITH.I AM GUESSING BUCSF-G IS ONE OF THE THREE NOW I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT THE OTHER TWO.I AM WELL LIKED IN THE ITALIAN COMMUNITY THE GARLIC SNAPPERS LIKE VINNIE AND MICHEAL LIKE ME.I THINK I AM WELL LIKED WITH THE JEWS JC AND I SEEM TO GET ALONG AND OF COURSE THE SHRINK LIKES ME.I DONT THINK WE HAVE TO MANY NIGERIANS POSTING SO UNLESS JESSE JACKSON IS A NEW MEMBER I DONT THINK THE NIGERIANS ARE BEHIND THIS SITE.SO LETS SEE WHO WE HAVE LEFT OH YEH THE GOD DAM LESBIANS THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR YEARS TO RUB ME OUT PERHAPS THE LESBIANS ARE BEHIND THIS CHARADE.BOYS SO FAR I CAN ONLY COME UP WITH ONE PERSON WHO MIGHT BE TRYING TO GET ME BANNED AND MY GUESS IS BUCSF-G.

BOYS IF YOU CAN COME UP WITH 2 DIMES I WILL WALK BUT A DIME ISNT ENOUGH KEEP US UPDATED ON THE DONATIONS

I WILL BE WALKING :+waving-5 IF THE MONEY STARTS TALKING

IT WILL COST 2 DIMES TO BUY OUT MY CONTRACT SO KEEP HUSTLING DONATIONS FELLAS

BigDaddy

EOG Master
<TABLE class=formTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=label vAlign=center><LABEL for="">Pay To:</LABEL></TD><TD width=6> </TD><TD align=left>winwagers@yahoo.com </TD></TR><TR><TD class=label vAlign=center><LABEL for=item_name>Payment For:</LABEL></TD><TD width=6> </TD><TD align=left>ban beantownjim

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label vAlign=center><LABEL for=currency>Currency:</LABEL></TD><TD width=6> </TD><TD align=left>Euros<SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!-- function openWindowQuestionCurrency1() { popupWin = window.open('https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/pop/currency_type_xclick-outside&currency_name_plural=Euros','EIN','scrollbars,resizable,toolbar,width=350,height=390,left=50,top=50'); popupWin.focus();} --></SCRIPT> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=label vAlign=center><LABEL for=amount>Amount:</LABEL></TD><TD width=6> </TD><TD align=left><INPUT id=amount maxLength=16 size=6 value=150 name=amount>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

who is behind this you can actually donate money through paypal?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
I AM STARTING TO THINK ITS MY F-CKING RUSSIAN NEIGHBOR YURI AND HIS RUSSIAN MOB.HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO RUIN ME FOR YEARS WHY JUST THE OTHER DAY I FOUND THREE BANANA PEELS ON MY SIDEWALK SO I READ THE STICKER ON THE BANANAS AND THEY SAID IMPORTED FROM THE USSR.I ALSO THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN PLAYING ANOTHER PRACTICAL JOKE HE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO DO SOME FUNNY SHIT.

BOYS IF ANYBODY CAN FIND THE THREE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PROPERGANDA YOU WILL COLLECT A 400 DOLLAR REWARD I WANT NAMES.:hung

not me. have an mod check my name. hache knows my name from the contest winning last night. Maybe Rudy Galendo.

:+big-1+ :+music1-6

michael777

EOG Dedicated
I AM WELL LIKED IN THE ITALIAN COMMUNITY THE GARLIC SNAPPERS LIKE VINNIE AND MICHEAL LIKE ME. :D you are ok in my book jim :D

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HEY GLAKEN NOW THAT YOU ARE BACK CAN YOU FIND OUT WHO THE RAT BASTARDS ARE THAT ARE TRYING TO HAVE ME BANNED.IF YOU GET ME NAMES I WILL INVITE YOU TO THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB THE NIHGT WE HANG THESE 3 PUNKS UPSIDE DOWN ON THE FLAG POLE :hung GLAKEN THERE ISNT ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM THAT KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE EOG THAN YOU SO I KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU TO FIND ME NAMES.

SHRINK SO FAR THEY HAVE RAISED 15 DOLLARS SO IF YOU PAY THE OTHER $1,985.00 I WILL WALK AWAY FROM THE EOG.SHRINK I DONT REALLY WANT TO LEAVE BUT IF THE OFFER IS ON THE TABLE I WILL BE OUTA HERE FASTER THAN BULLET BOB HAYES.SO LETS PONY UP THE REST SHRINK AND SHAKE HANDS AND OLD BEANTOWNJIM WILL WALK INTO THE SUNSET LIKE JOHN WAYNE

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
WELL I SEE THE FIGURE IS AT $171.15 YOU ARE GETTING THERE FELLAS 2 DIMES I WALK.HEY FREDDY HOW ABOUT MAKING A DONATION OH I FORGOT YOU ALREADY DONATED 200 DOLLARS IN THE CONTEST.

I GRIN :D WHEN I WIN

BEANTOWNJIM said:
HEY GLAKEN NOW THAT YOU ARE BACK CAN YOU FIND OUT WHO THE RAT BASTARDS ARE THAT ARE TRYING TO HAVE ME BANNED.IF YOU GET ME NAMES I WILL INVITE YOU TO THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB THE NIHGT WE HANG THESE 3 PUNKS UPSIDE DOWN ON THE FLAG POLE :hung GLAKEN THERE ISNT ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM THAT KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE EOG THAN YOU SO I KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU TO FIND ME NAMES.

SHRINK SO FAR THEY HAVE RAISED 15 DOLLARS SO IF YOU PAY THE OTHER $1,985.00 I WILL WALK AWAY FROM THE EOG.SHRINK I DONT REALLY WANT TO LEAVE BUT IF THE OFFER IS ON THE TABLE I WILL BE OUTA HERE FASTER THAN BULLET BOB HAYES.SO LETS PONY UP THE REST SHRINK AND SHAKE HANDS AND OLD BEANTOWNJIM WILL WALK INTO THE SUNSET LIKE JOHN WAYNE

I have missed you Beaner; I smell something is rotten in Denmark (no not that thing.) Did your allowance get cut off again, I haven't seen you post a pick in a while btw. :D

UWinSports said:
most people do agree with his views but wont admit it. On the internet they stand up and say you racist bastard blah, blah blah. But in the real world, and I let it be known I am a racist, not one person has ever got in my face. I wonder why that is.
ill tell you this if u come to the next bash ill be there and you can call me a ni++++ to my face since you dont hide that u are a racist or anyone on this site can for that matter and i swear i will beat the shit out your hillbilly ass no doubt!!!!!!!!!! and i stand behind that statement tough guy

bigdog9933 said:
ill tell you this if u come to the next bash ill be there and you can call me a ni++++ to my face since you dont hide that u are a racist or anyone on this site can for that matter and i swear i will beat the shit out your hillbilly ass no doubt!!!!!!!!!! and i stand behind that statement tough guy

now lets try and play nice .... I know Beaner gets under lots of peoples skin but I doubt we all should start threatning each other on an open forum. Plus security should never be needed at a forum event. :+paraanoid

Glaken said:
now lets try and play nice .... I know Beaner gets under lots of peoples skin but I doubt we all should start threatning each other on an open forum. Plus security should never be needed at a forum event. :+paraanoid
i wasnt talking about bean read who the comment was for then respond again. and by the way it wasnt a threat i made it was a promise. i dont know if your jewish or what you are glaken but i would expect you to do the same thing to anyone who would disrespect you to your face. if you wouldnt then that means you have no backbone, and i can assure you i have backbone

bigdog9933 said:
i wasnt talking about bean read who the comment was for then respond again. and by the way it wasnt a threat i made it was a promise. i dont know if your jewish or what you are glaken but i would expect you to do the same thing to anyone who would disrespect you to your face. if you wouldnt then that means you have no backbone, and i can assure you i have backbone

I am sorry Big dog .... I got it now. FWIW I am just a plane ole Caucasian (from the dumb azz clan) in Georgia. I have a little backbone left. :cheers

Glaken

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
HEY BIG DOG I DONT TAKE TO KINDLY TO OVERPAYED NIGERIAN JANITORS LIKE YOURSELF THREATENING A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE UWINSPORTS.HE IS STATING THE FACTS WHEN I SEE A GUY LIKE YOU BIG DOG MOVING INTO MY NEIGHBORHOOD IT SPELLS DISASSTER WITH A CAPITOL D.MY PROPERTY VALUE GOES DOWN 40% SO LETS FACE THE FACTS BIG DOG AND DONT TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS BUT NIGERIANS USUALLY SPELL CRIME.ALSO BIG DOG YOU SEEM LIKE A REASONABLE GUY SO TRY AND LOOK AT IT FROM WHITEYS POINT OF VIEW. IF I HAD A NICE INNOCENT YOUNG DAUGHTER SAY 12 TO 14 YEARS OLD WOULD I AS A PARENT RATHER HEAR HER SAY DAD I AM GOING OVER TO BILLY'S HOUSE OR WOULD I RATHER HEAR HER SAY DAD I AM GOING OVER TO JEROMES CRIB.I THINK YOU GET MY DRIFT BIG DOG AND THIS IS THE FACTS.

BIG DOG I'LL BET IF YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS SAW A WHITE FAMILY MOVING INTO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD YOU WOULD PROBABLY SAY MAN DERE GOES DA NEIGHBORHOOD BEANTOWNJIM IS MOVING IN.YOU SEE BLACK FOLKS DISCRIMINATE JUST AS MUCH A WHITE PEOPLE.

THESE OPINIONS ARE THOSE OF BEANTOWNJIMS THE ALL AMERICAN FROM SOUTH BOSTON

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST:+signs9-1 HE IS A REALIST

BEANTOWNJIM said:
HEY BIG DOG I DONT TAKE TO KINDLY TO OVERPAYED NIGERIAN JANITORS LIKE YOURSELF THREATENING A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE UWINSPORTS.HE IS STATING THE FACTS WHEN I SEE A GUY LIKE YOU BIG DOG MOVING INTO MY NEIGHBORHOOD IT SPELLS DISASSTER WITH A CAPITOL D.MY PROPERTY VALUE GOES DOWN 40% SO LETS FACE THE FACTS BIG DOG AND DONT TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS BUT NIGERIANS USUALLY SPELL CRIME.ALSO BIG DOG YOU SEEM LIKE A REASONABLE GUY SO TRY AND LOOK AT IT FROM WHITEYS POINT OF VIEW. IF I HAD A NICE INNOCENT YOUNG DAUGHTER SAY 12 TO 14 YEARS OLD WOULD I AS A PARENT RATHER HEAR HER SAY DAD I AM GOING OVER TO BILLY'S HOUSE OR WOULD I RATHER HEAR HER SAY DAD I AM GOING OVER TO JEROMES CRIB.I THINK YOU GET MY DRIFT BIG DOG AND THIS IS THE FACTS.

BIG DOG I'LL BET IF YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS SAW A WHITE FAMILY MOVING INTO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD YOU WOULD PROBABLY SAY MAN DERE GOES DA NEIGHBORHOOD BEANTOWNJIM IS MOVING IN.YOU SEE BLACK FOLKS DISCRIMINATE JUST AS MUCH A WHITE PEOPLE.

THESE OPINIONS ARE THOSE OF BEANTOWNJIMS THE ALL AMERICAN FROM SOUTH BOSTON

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST:+signs9-1 HE IS A REALIST
lets get something straight you will hide behind this computer screen and never show your face bean bitch aka jj gold, i can agree with you on one thing if your daughter was fucking with one of us brothers she would never fuck another one of you irish ***gots because one thing is true we are hung and you irish have cat dicks. but beantown to sum this up i will beat the fuck out of any of you who disrespects me to my face or die trying. and this is a fact i have never lost a fight to a white boy. and i cant remember any white heavyweight champs here lately because we brothers beat the fuck out of yall.

I don`t get the racism you have in the USA. I am white but some good friends of mine were some coloured guys from the USA I learned to know during some military courses. Why does anyone have problems with the fact that someone is not white or not black? Yes, all whites are rich, all blacks are gangsters - lol. What a piece of shit. Whenever someone is cool and I can have a good time hanging out with him I don`t care what his colour is. Everyone should respect each other. Why do you think more blacks than whites are addicted to crime? Because they don`t get a real chance in life. You Americans are so strange.

Alan

EOG Enthusiast
Beantown is in a league by himself --- bigdog, why would you want to join him? He is laughing his ass off because he got just the response from you that he was looking for. He needs the attention his character generates.

Bigdog is being just as racist with his response. Bigdog, guess what nobody cares if your hung, how assinine is that. Also Irish people are very proud, I even read somewhere they are the richest ethnic group in the US. Furthermore, not all white guys defer to a black guy in a fight, I think you need to get out more.

Im not racist, but you are it seems bigdog, try not showing all your insecurities with your "chip on your shoulder responses" to BTJ or UWIN.... I suggest not showing it bothers you, or this will be a problem for you for years to come

Guess what? Its not against the law to be racist,( and everyone is to some degree) as long as it doesnt turn to violence, you cannot control someone else's view and thoughts or even them expressing them, yet for some reason the media has taught us it is

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
SHRINK ARE YOU GOING TO ALLOW BIG DOG TO TALK TO ME LIKE THIS (BUT BEANTOWN TO SUM IT UP I WILL KICK THE FUCK OUT OF YOU OR ANYBODY WHO DISRESPECTS ME TO MY FACE,AND I HAVE NEVER LOST A FIGHT TO A WHITE BOY) SHRINK I THINK WE SHOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT BANNING THIS RACIST BIG DOG ANOTHER NIGERIAN INTERNET TOUGH GUY.SURE BIG DOG COME ON OVER TO THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB IN SOUTH BOSTON AND YOU MIGHT GET YOUR WISH DIE TRYING TO FIGHT JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN THE GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION OF 1984.

HOW DID THIS TOPIC TURN TO RACE ITS ALWAYS TROUBLE MAKERS LIKE (BIG BOY) I MEAN BIG DOG THE RACIST WHO START IT.SHRINK I HAVE NEVER THREATENED VIOLENCE ONLINE BUT BIG DOG HAS HE SHOULD GET BANNED FOR BEING THE RACIST HE IS.:hung I SUPPOSE ITS RACIST TO SHOW THE HANGMAN

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted
Jimmy

Don't let up on this violence-prone janitor. He is no match for you, Jimmy. Johnny Knockdown has your back, anyway.

Stop by the shop this afternoon and have a toasted sub and an icecold Corona (with extra lime, of course) on the house !!

Your pal,

Vinnie the Garlic Snapper

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
VINNIE YOUR A TRUE PAL AND JUST IN CASE THE BIG BOY I MEAN THE BIG DOG IS KIND OF RUGGED WOULD YOU MIND PLACING A PHONE CALL INTO YOUR WISE GUY CONNECTIONS.I DONT NEED TONY SAPRENO OR ANYBODY LIKE THAT MAYBE JUST VINNIE PAZZEANZA MAN THESE GOD DAM GARLIC SNAPPERS HAVE THE HARDEST NAMES TO SPELL.ANYWAY VINNIE THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND I WILL BE OVER TO YOUR SUB SHOP LATER ON ITALIAN EVERYTHING BUT HOT PEPPERS TOASTED IN THE OVEN.

THAT WILL BE THE DAY WHEN A NIGERIAN PLAYS HARD BALL WITH BEANTOWNJIM NOW I HAVE THE ITALIANS ON MY SIDE.BRING IT ON TOUGH GUY.VINNIE YOU DID SAY YOU WOULD HAVE A COUPLE OF GARLIC SNAPPERS ON MY SIDE RIGHT GOOD BUDDY I DONT FEEL LIKE ROLLING AROUND ON THE STREET WITH SOME BIG NIGERIAN ALONE.:eek:

ANYBODY HEAR FROM THE BLACK STALLION TODAY I THINK THE GOD DAM BONE HEAD GOT SCARED OFF ALL THAT TOUGH TALK NOW HE RUNS AWAY.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
OH BOYS BEFORE I FORGET I WANT TO THANK ALICE/ALAN FOR ALL HIS SUPPORT.THIS F-G ALAN MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST LIBERAL ***** IN THIS FORUM.HEY ALAN FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE (BLACK BEAUTY) BIG BOY AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB I WANT TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO INTRODUCE YOU TO JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN.

P.S. ALAN MAKE SURE YOU WEAR YOUR SANDELS TO THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN LOVES IT WHEN GUYS SHOW UP AT THE CLUB WITH SANDELS ON:violent: