Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Red states have 15% MORE CASES per capita than blue states.

Red states have 43% LESS DEATHS per capita than blue states.

Blue states got it early when it was colder, Red states got it when its hotter and virus is weaker.

But I guess a self-proclaimed genius such as yourself doesnt see that.

Blue states showed them what to do and what NOT to do.

Apparently red states thought that those options were mutually exclusive, cause they only took heed on the latter

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Blue states got it early when it was colder, Red states got it when its hotter and virus is weaker.

Apparently red states thought that those options were mutually exclusive, cause they only took heed on the latter

Oh. I see. A viral infection (let's say AIDS for example) is better to get in warm weather.

Thanks for the science, genius.

Definitely agree that blue states showed them what not to do though - even though it was largely just common sense.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
its documented that CV's viral load is weaker than it was 5-6 months ago

Take a country like Saudi Arabia they had a low death count per cases all along.

Now why else would that be?

Oh. I see. A viral infection (let's say AIDS for example) is better to get in warm weather.

Thanks for the science, genius.

Definitely agree that blue states showed them what not to do though - even though it was largely just common sense.

If we want science let's stick to:

Bleach injections

Demon sperm

Alien DNA

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If we want science let's stick to:

Bleach injections

Demon sperm

Alien DNA

Sorry. We'd rather talk about things like "Democrat science" that were actually policy implementions and cost people their lives like returning COVID-19 positive patients into their nursing homes.

Not a bunch of character assassinations that were never acted upon.

Trump says that 'if we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases' of the coronavirus

Thoughts from a stable genius

Have any of the cultists here ever thought about removing the gas gauge in their car so they never run out of gas?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You people are so stuck on what someone says instead of what they implement.

Meanwhile, NY and NJ continue to have the highest cases in the world and killed thousands with their awful policies of returning COVID-19 positive patients to nursing homes.

Portland, Seattle, Chicago, and other liberal shitholes are inundated with violence and rioting as they bend the knee to the mob, actively allow destruction, and defund the police making their cities even more dangerous.

Social media is actively censoring content.

But hey, Donald Trump said something stupid once! Sweet priorities. That brainwashing sure has been effective against the weak-minded.

Meanwhile, NY and NJ continue to have the highest cases in the world and killed thousands with their awful policies of returning COVID-19 positive patients to nursing homes.

Portland, Seattle, Chicago, and other liberal shitholes are inundated with violence and rioting as they bend the knee to the mob, actively allow destruction, and defund the police making their cities even more dangerous.

But hey, Donald Trump said something stupid once! Sweet priorities. That brainwashing sure has been effective against the weak-minded.

I agree.

Lets go back to investigating Obamagate

mr merlin

EOG Master

It's not a weather factor in it's weakening, it's a mutation in the virus that has occurred. It's weaker, and will likely get weaker still.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's not a weather factor in it's weakening, it's a mutation in the virus that has occurred. It's weaker, and will likely get weaker still.

That's a replication factor if it's happening and that would mean the more cases, the weaker it becomes. Don't expect these people to understand science though. They only take marching orders from the media.

mr merlin

EOG Master
That's a replication factor if it's happening and that would mean the more cases, the weaker it becomes. Don't expect these people to understand science though. They only take marching orders from the media.
Almost all virus's mutate to a less severe form because it's better for them to not kill the host. Word gets out on the viral super highway and they say whoa, lets go a bit easier on these poor bastards.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Im thinking about becoming a Q follower like you LittleDookieQ

So if you believe one thing that the QAnon movement believes, it makes you a full believer. Huh?

You believe in a lot more conspiracies than I do. The difference is that the ones I believe in have factual evidence behind them.

All you idiots have is character assassination. Zero ability to debate actual issues.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Donald Trump says something stupid 3 times an hour.

Donald Trump pissed on the first ammendment just yesterday.

Portland and Seattle aren't inundated with anything.

New York and New Jersey didn't kill anyone. A virus did.