Trump steamed up to -150

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump says he saved 51 million jobs in pandemic.
1 million new claims today, the total is now 58 million, BUT continuing claims are down to 14 million, if these idiot dems would relax thie shutdowns we could knock that down by millions more.

Trump cant solve that till he's re elected.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
1 million new claims today, the total is now 58 million, BUT continuing claims are down to 14 million, if these idiot dems would relax thie shutdowns we could knock that down by millions more.

Trump cant solve that till he's re elected.
I’m not sure how many shutdowns there are. The bigger problems are the capacity restrictions, and the consumer confidence to spend money in a crowd-type setting.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I’m not sure how many shutdowns there are. The bigger problems are the capacity restrictions, and the consumer confidence to spend money in a crowd-type setting.
Bars, restaurnat and health clubs are still shut down all over. How many people could go back to work if they opened indoor dining in NY,NJ and CA alone? prob millions.

Can you even get a haircut in NY and NJ, I'm not sure.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Kamala is going to reduce Pence to tears in the debate

And you’ve been talking big about a landslide but you’ve avoided my offer to go double or nothing on the general election
I'm not avoiding it, I just dont want to, it's no fun making bragging rights bets with someone like you.

boston massacre

EOG Master
How about CNN deliberately doesn't cover the riots and looting or simply lies about them because it adversely affects joe biden?
How about Fox covers the riots and looting of major cities because it's newsworthy although they like that it benefits President Trump?

If You Work For CNN, and You Tell The Truth, You Will Be FIRED !

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Stop burning other people's shit without any government response and you won't have vigilante justice.

Pretty fucking simple concept.

But rocket science to libtards as always.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Gotta love how he's the terrorist but not the hundreds of people burning the fucking city down.

These libtards are just completely out to fucking lunch.

kane

EOG master
Breaking news on Twitter:
Fat, mentally impoverished Wisconsonite does something stupid. Trump obviously to blame.

Well the kid did attend a Trump rally, who knows what kind of divisive rhetoric the imbecile said that night, maybe he said something that resonated with this kid, it's possible Trump does have something to do with it

mr merlin

EOG Master
This terrorist is now a hero to the right, how sad and disgusting
He was defending himself, if he was a terrorist he would have actually shot people looting, burning, protesting. he didn't, he only fired in self defense,, he acted with extreme restraint. He's a model citizen.