Trump steamed up to -150

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes, at some point a kid with a long rifle just has to open fire on protesters, we can't allow these protests to go on unimpeded

Got it

People can't live and work in a city that's under constant siege from leftist terrorists.

Common sense. Find it.

kane

EOG master
People can't live and work in a city that's under constant siege from leftist terrorists.

Common sense. Find it.

So the solution to the problem is to have 17 year olds with assault weapons roaming the streets and killing protesters

Understood

mr merlin

EOG Master
So the solution to the problem is to have 17 year olds with assault weapons roaming the streets and killing protesters

Understood
Honestly, YES, no one was out there last night was there?

That kid solved it, it wasn't extra national guard, or more pleading from the mayor or governor, it was the idea that holy shit, there might be nutcases out there shooting us.

kane

EOG master
Or you could both keep making straw man arguments.

Sorry Benny, but I'm not the one defending this terrorist, that's your buddy Monkey. The thought that this kid shows up to a protest with a long rifle and just guns down two people, and the right praises him, it's beyond sickening, this is Trump's America, where the right thinks this kid is some sort of hero

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Sorry Benny, but I'm not the one defending this terrorist, that's your buddy Monkey. The thought that this kid shows up to a protest with a long rifle and just guns down two people, and the right praises him, it's beyond sickening, this is Trump's America, where the right thinks this kid is some sort of hero

Are the people burning buildings, businesses, and cars terrorists? How about the ones assaulting business owners who are trying to defend their life's work?

Any of them terrorists? Or just the guy who was surrounded by "peaceful protestors" and kicked in the head before he used his firearm?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
He was defending himself, if he was a terrorist he would have actually shot people looting, burning, protesting. he didn't, he only fired in self defense,, he acted with extreme restraint. He's a model citizen.

wasn't he chased and hit in the head with a skateboard before he fired?

correct me if i am wrong

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Anti-Trump activists plan protests, concert to disrupt president’s RNC acceptance speech
Shutdown DC announced it would 'crash Trump’s party' with a rally Thursday night

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Minneapolis stores looted as mayhem erupts following gunman's suicide: police
The suspected gunman was being sought for a slaying that occurred hours earlier, police said

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
That is what's called a straw man argument.
No one is defending him. I say, hang him with piano wire. Many people are frustrated with the complete lack of respect for this country that liberals seem to have, and it's unclear how to fix this problem.
Reading is fundamental.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I don’t believe much of this, let’s say it’s all true. Wouldn’t it behoove the blue mayors and governors to quickly put an end to it instead of becoming the next Portland or Seattle?
Put an end to what? Protesting? Protesting is a Constitutionally protected right.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Put an end to what? Protesting? Protesting is a Constitutionally protected right.

Protesting? That's a bunch of animals looting and destroying businesses, burning down cities, and throwing bricks and whatever at people. If you think that's protesting, you a dumb ass mofo.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
just fukkin shoot eachother fukks sake

get some dead folk up in chitty

go lick some shit and get covid do your part for heard immunity

the rest of us in first world countries wanna see some Murheekin carnage not this spray paint break a window steal a George Foreman grille shit

and you fukkin tighty righty whitey fukks need at least double digits on the exterminations get some fukker strong enough to carry some fukkin rounds if you can find one.

tia.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
tell Cukker Tarlson it's a real money maker if he say the N word on his propaganda hour maybe say some bad shit about black chicks hair and brag cuz he don't get ashy.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
who got a vid of the Trump family doin rednekk close kinda shit i know one of them boys doin stinky mama in law stuff.

Some tiff on vanka prolly decent

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
just fukkin shoot eachother fukks sake

get some dead folk up in chitty

go lick some shit and get covid do your part for heard immunity

the rest of us in first world countries wanna see some Murheekin carnage not this spray paint break a window steal a George Foreman grille shit

and you fukkin tighty righty whitey fukks need at least double digits on the exterminations get some fukker strong enough to carry some fukkin rounds if you can find one.

tia.

This brings me to my next point.

Don't smoke crack.