Don't forget to bet against black coaches

railbird

EOG Master
Despite my believing Taggart has had more than a clue during his previous stops, it's tough for even eog's top liberals to defend Taggart and FSU last night. OL sucked, QB looked lost, and the play calling was awful. VT benefited from a couple blown ref decisions, but Fuente's and Foster completely destroyed Taggart and his staff on the chess board.
he got fired from florida state

Darkman

EOG Member
Syracuse and DIno Babers go down 38-24 as a PK and Derek Mason gets his butt kicked 41-7 as a 14 pt dog, his usual excuses of Covid at the post game presser but you're not fooling me with you're deflections. 2-0 today, can't wait for the Pac-12 to start and have Shaw, Herm and Sumlin to bet against. Romeo Crennel now coaching the Texans so we have that going for us in the NFL along with Tomlin, Flores and Lynn. I say hire more of them so we have a larger pool to bet against and pay our bills.

kane

EOG master
Syracuse and DIno Babers go down 38-24 as a PK and Derek Mason gets his butt kicked 41-7 as a 14 pt dog, his usual excuses of Covid at the post game presser but you're not fooling me with you're deflections. 2-0 today, can't wait for the Pac-12 to start and have Shaw, Herm and Sumlin to bet against. Romeo Crennel now coaching the Texans so we have that going for us in the NFL along with Tomlin, Flores and Lynn. I say hire more of them so we have a larger pool to bet against and pay our bills.

Yeah

kane

EOG master

Ouch, looks like the the racists didn't do much bill paying this week.

Wade

EOG Master
romeo crenel got the job done today. also faded some black QB's. Carolina, Baltimore and New England. great day

kane

EOG master
romeo crenel got the job done today. also faded some black QB's. Carolina, Baltimore and New England. great day

It sure is easy after the games are over isn't it? Of course in the challenge when the games need to be picked before they start you didn't do so well

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
the liberal north hires more of them because their liberal affirmative action mind set

Pac 12 is leading the path with 5 black head coaches. Karl Dorrell should be an auto fade at Colorado...a school that made this angle credible.

Pep Hamilton is back like a bad pimple. Coaching Justin Herbert with that retard Lynn and blowing every close game possible. He'll get a shot eventually too as a head coach.

Most looking forward to seeing Bienemy as a head coach next year. He'll likely implode once the training wheels are removed.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Pac 12 is leading the path with 5 black head coaches. Karl Dorrell should be an auto fade at Colorado...a school that made this angle credible.

Pep Hamilton is back like a bad pimple. Coaching Justin Herbert with that retard Lynn and blowing every close game possible. He'll get a shot eventually too as a head coach.

Most looking forward to seeing Bienemy as a head coach next year. He'll likely implode once the training wheels are removed.
Speaking of Colorado, Mel Tucker inherited a mess at Mich St. it’s really too bad they open up with Rutgers. The Scarlet Knights do play them well though.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Tucker was shielded last season among the weak field of Pac 12 coaches.

Today, he lost outright to Rutgers' Greg Schiano during his Michigan State, Big Ten, home debut.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Tucker was shielded last season among the weak field of Pac 12 coaches.

Today, he lost outright to Rutgers' Greg Schiano during his Michigan State, Big Ten, home debut.
The first conference win for Rutgers since 2017.

Tucker was a desparation hire as it unraveled fast in East Lansing. Really a tough year under the best of circumstances, now this.