Kelly Jansen

cheapseats

EOG Master
That's Kenley, and yes, he needs to be replaced as the closer. Heart ablation and reduced MPH and movement are the culprits.

MrTop

EOG Master
That's Kenley, and yes, he needs to be replaced as the closer. Heart ablation and reduced MPH and movement are the culprits.

not the heart ablation . I had it . No big deal. They don't open you up. The doc sends a wire up your leg to burn a bad bridge. I was drinking coffee the next morning. Running so many weeks later. Jansen going thru a bad spell. I agree not the same pitcher , wrong side of 30 in age.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Dodgers bullpen is the team's biggest question mark entering the final six weeks of the season.

Manager Dave Roberts said Jansen's ball had "no life to it" last night.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Wild pitch scores the game-tying run.

We head to the 10th inning with the score tied at 4.

WHEN my Dodgers fail to win the WS because of him..................

Keep in mind Doyers win the 2017 WS is Jansen coulda held on to a 3-1 lead in T8 and 3-2 lead in T9. Dodgers go to Houston UP 2-0 SERIES IS OVER! To win the WS you need to win 4 games and in 2017 the Doyers did just that winning games 1/2/4/6. HOWEVER their "win" in G2 was taken away and that cost the team the WS. I am hoping my team isn't the 1990s Bills but sure looks like they might be 75% of the way to doing just that

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Ball game. Magic number reduced to 9, I hit my third straight best bet with Boston on the run line, and manage to get lucky with LA the same way. Nice win in relief, Kelly.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
i dont trust traditional closers in playoffs, give me your best pitcher, not some role defining choker
Teams are starting to go in that direction. It’s funny how teams manage a bullpen for a full season, then do a 180 in the playoffs.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
And even then it might backfire in do or die situations especially if games are subject to going extra innings. The only saving grace is that if outcomes are decided with those changes in game 5s or later in the series in 7s, the layover to the next series gives you the break necessary to revamp your rotation.

kane

EOG master
was hoping he totally blew, so fun to watch people choke. was fun watching jamacian whore kamala choke tonight. LA fans are scum just like leftists are

I agree, I really enjoyed watching diva Kawhi Leonard choke in game seven against Denver

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Jansen showed great class in post game conference...

He has no choice. He has to won up to it

IF the Dodgers lose this WS he will be "Public Enemy #1" in LA

The ONLY reason he would not get cut is he is in the last year of his deal in 2021. If they cut him they have to pay him the full amount. I do not expect a full season in 2021. If they play 81 games players will get half their pay. Unless they are cut - then they get 100%

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
He has no choice. He has to won up to it

IF the Dodgers lose this WS he will be "Public Enemy #1" in LA

The ONLY reason he would not get cut is he is in the last year of his deal in 2021. If they cut him they have to pay him the full amount. I do not expect a full season in 2021. If they play 81 games players will get half their pay. Unless they are cut - then they get 100%

News Flash....Jansen didn’t blow game 4.....two bloops and a major blunder by the Dodger defense....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
News Flash....Jansen didn’t blow game 4.....two bloops and a major blunder by the Dodger defense....

Fair point

Pedro Baez also deserves blame

BUTTTTTTTTTT

Dodgers fans worldwide were cringing when he came in. Leave Graterol in. Roberts not going to Kenley in G7 of the LCS said it all