NCAA basketball thread

choslamshe

EOG Master
USC so bad - Georgetown outperforming their own class offensively in the first half. This 2nd half under might be simple.

Washington +7.5

Boch bailed to minnesota, Coach K and 8 of his players just out of quarantine, so not much practicing. UC River beating wash gets us an extra 3 pts here, uc river played super hard and can be hyptonizing, wash was disinterested. they will try harder todays game.
This now makes me 1-4 following birdie.

Taking Cal Baptist -7 tommorrow in rematch vs SELA, Sela shot it over their head and played harder than cbu who took win for granted, i think the efforts will flip flop tommorrow.
I just hit it at 7.5 Hopefully CBU decides to play some perimeter defense. Def the better team.

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
re cal baptist/sela:

in wed's sela/cal baptist gm sela shot 11/22 from 3 pt range after going 1/28 vs purdue-fort wayne and 4/21 vs uab.

conversely, cal baptist went 8/29 on wed after making 20/41 3-pointers in their previous gm vs usc.

railbird

EOG Master
re cal baptist/sela:

in wed's sela/cal baptist gm sela shot 11/22 from 3 pt range after going 1/28 vs purdue-fort wayne and 4/21 vs uab.

conversely, cal baptist went 8/29 on wed after making 20/41 3-pointers in their previous gm vs usc.
i saw those numbers

"S" has released these 2:

Stetson +21 -110 over MIAMI

"Miami is very talented. They have at least five dudes that can all go off for double-digits in the same game. However, its defense is not strong enough to be spotting this many points so early in the year. The ‘Canes opened the year with an 18-point win over North Florida, another Sun Belt team that is very much comparable to Stetson."

South Alabama +11 -108 over AUBURN

"an SEC team is always going to be spotting inflated points to a Sun Belt team, which doesn’t mean we can play the Sun Belt team blindly but this one has some merit... Jaguars will be on the shortlist for Sun Belt title contender and we’re going to keep a close eye on this live underdog until the value fades off. As an underdog in this range, the Jaguars are very likely going to come in under the number and perhaps give the Tigers a big scare. Definite overlay."

https://www.sportswagers.ca/

-----------------------------

Fade or follow or twiddle your thumbs or navel gaze. Up to you.

Your choice, your responsibility. BOL.

choslamshe

EOG Master

"Miami is very talented. They have at least five dudes that can all go off for double-digits in the same game. However, its defense is not strong enough to be spotting this many points so early in the year. The ‘Canes opened the year with an 18-point win over North Florida, another Sun Belt team that is very much comparable to Stetson."

"an SEC team is always going to be spotting inflated points to a Sun Belt team, which doesn’t mean we can play the Sun Belt team blindly but this one has some merit... Jaguars will be on the shortlist for Sun Belt title contender and we’re going to keep a close eye on this live underdog until the value fades off. As an underdog in this range, the Jaguars are very likely going to come in under the number and perhaps give the Tigers a big scare. Definite overlay."

I absolutely love South Alabama tonight. Based purely on Talent, if Auburn was renamed North Alabama it would be close to a pickem. SA is talented and this line is simply about them playing an SEC team. Huge upset alert...not that a +11 outright is that big a deal these days...

railbird

EOG Master
I absolutely love South Alabama tonight. Based purely on Talent, if Auburn was renamed North Alabama it would be close to a pickem. SA is talented and this line is simply about them playing an SEC team. Huge upset alert...not that a +11 outright is that big a deal these days...
im on auburn they are up 20 early

railbird

EOG Master

keep this trash out of my thread please

keep this trash out of my thread please

Trash? He's 10-4 YTD, +13.44 units. What's your record? It seems you can't be bothered to keep one with even wins & losses, let alone units.

It's also on the topic of NCCAB as per the title, which BTW doesn't say "MY nccab basketball picks only & blow by blow in game scores updates thread" to keep bumping for tips.

Unlike the off topic political crap you posted in my "My Random Thoughts" sports thread.

Are you going to agree to stop posting "crap" in my threads? Then we have a deal & i'll start my own NCCAB thread with free picks & no begging for money ;