NCAA basketball thread

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A Christmas Light fund?

Call it a bright idea.

Nearly as good as the time one Las Vegas tout was offering lifetime subscriptions for his selections.

Which begged the obvious question: Which lifetime, mine or yours?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
ok but im 37-18 last 55 in nfl. crushing college football. ill give your lock, bet the black guy in ga run off +120, it is fixed, sadly.

If it's fixed, lol. Why not bet the Jewish guy at +180?

Anyway I already bet Ossoff at +250 and Warnock +160. When it comes to political bets I wish you wouldn't tout the same side I already bet. Especially when your reasoning is it's fixed. Lol. The fact that Loeffler and Perdue are both crooks and both are hated has nothing to do with them losing.

railbird

EOG Master
If it's fixed, lol. Why not bet the Jewish guy at +180?

Anyway I already bet Ossoff at +250 and Warnock +160. When it comes to political bets I wish you wouldn't tout the same side I already bet. Especially when your reasoning is it's fixed. Lol. The fact that Loeffler and Perdue are both crooks and both are hated has nothing to do with them losing.
Warnock is the ballott stuffer fraudster, his team behind it., it was him that rigged it along with abrams. Warnock is a HUGE anti semite.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you are, Israeli jews think you people are scum.

The ones that support the very corrupt Netanyahu and the even more corrupt Benedict Donald, I would agree and I want it that way. Most of those Jews don't shower very often and were huge believers in HydroxyChroloquine as a miracle cure for Covid. Then they moved on to believing injecting poison as a cure. And they think Kane is scum? Ouch? There are many, many Israeli Jews that dislike Netanyahu and Trump because of their corruptness and inhumane policies. It's looking like these Jews will end up on the right side of history. In your eyes it was fixed! LOL

P.S. Why did Trump get impeached? Why has Netanyahu been indicted for corruption and bribery?

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
The ones that support the very corrupt Netanyahu and the even more corrupt Benedict Donald, I would agree and I want it that way. Most of those Jews don't shower very often and were huge believers in HydroxyChroloquine as a miracle cure for Covid. Then they moved on to believing injecting poison as a cure. And they think Kane is scum? Ouch? There are many, many Israeli Jews that dislike Netanyahu and Trump because of their corruptness and inhumane policies. It's looking like these Jews will end up on the right side of history. In your eyes it was fixed! LOL

P.S. Why did Trump get impeached? Why has Netanyahu been indicted for corruption and bribery?
trump highest approval rating in israel of any us president in history.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
trump highest approval rating in israel of any us president in history.

Those people are very stupid and very bigoted. I don't mind these corrupt fanatics think I'm scum. Because their beliefs are outliners and full of lies and conspiracies. The opposite is usually true.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
America gives Israel over 200 million in economic and military aid weekly. That corrupt and inhumane government doesn't deserve it. Biden needs to cut back that aid drastically and spend it on the needy and infrastructure in America.

railbird

EOG Master
America gives Israel over 200 million in economic and military aid weekly. That corrupt and inhumane government doesn't deserve it. Biden needs to cut back that aid drastically and spend it on the needy and infrastructure in America.
he will cutback, just like anti semite barack obama and anti semtite hillary clinton

Bigrunner

EOG Master
he will cutback, just like anti semite barack obama and anti semtite hillary clinton

Some more right wing religious propaganda being peddled by Railturd. The act is old. The facts do prove out Bebe and Trump are racist bigots. And Trump had to reign in his antisemitism because Ivanka became a radical Jew and his relationship with racist corrupt Netanyahu is transactional. Trump is a fraud.

Last edited: