NCAA basketball thread

Bigrunner

EOG Master
past post loser, time to send me another 20 so you can win

I won plenty. Had Montana ML +278
also. Wash -6.5 was strictly a small hedge.

I was very fair with you. I made over 200 because I tailed your initial 4 picks. Sent you 20.

You should have touted IL over MN and Duke over Notre Dame. Those were easy covers.

Imo Montana +6.5 2h was a horrible pick and a lucky win. They outscored Wash by 8 points in last 3 minutes to cover half line by 2.5 points. Montana was +7 for the game, but you touted Montana -5.5. You got lucky not to hit the Polish middle. Good job.

Montana +7 or Montana -5.5. You make the call.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Warnock is the ballott stuffer fraudster, his team behind it., it was him that rigged it along with abrams. Warnock is a HUGE anti semite.

Blatant lies. Here are some facts and a main reason Warnock will win. Kelly Loeffler bought a mansion called Descante in 2009 for over 10.5 million. In 2016 after adding a $150,000 greenhouse, $125,000 in outdoor improvements, $100,000 to renovate the kitchen, the mansion was newly appraised at 4 million. A decrease in property value of over 60%? Which led to a property tax cut of around $110,000. In summary Kelly Loeffler's mansion lost 60% of its value in 2016 while all other property values in Atlanta were going up. This blatant corruption led to a $110,000 annual tax break for her. Another reason why Kelly Loeffler is hated and will lose

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
merry CHRISTmas. good news, uncle teddy is coming over tommorrow to put lights on my 2 million dollar basement

easy, fun and i ended up with some beer money for the holidays.....i'm glad you went with the red-white and blue bulbs.....going to really piss off your america hating liberal neighbors

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
easy, fun and i ended up with some beer money for the holidays.....i'm glad you went with the red-white and blue bulbs.....going to really piss off your america hating liberal neighbors

The only bulbs you're hanging are the ones in your ass, Pete.

railbird

EOG Master
that red head faggot that marxist steve kerr drafted lost every game that mattered last yr usually with him choking his brains out,

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
that red head faggot that marxist steve kerr drafted lost every game that mattered last yr usually with him choking his brains out,

Wonder why you use the word faggot in over 60% of your posts? Is that a term of endearment?
Is that what faggots call other faggots? Or is it a SoCal thing?